Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they bothering to get a head chef if they think it’s just beans on toast and jacket potatoes at the pub? The ‘chef’ will be hired and leave asap. It’ll be Wetherspoons microwave fare in a few weeks but at jumper up prices.
It’s a pub, not a high street cafe. People don’t want beans on toast.
---
She did! Said it was "TBC" if people needed to book to use the bar!
They have 100% overestimated their popularity!
I imagine it’s more because they are clueless than anything. She didn’t seem to have answers for anyone. Someone asked what the pub cost and she was all ‘well I don’t think I’ll be answering that’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Didn’t he say this pub was community owned, or something? I wouldn’t be too thrilled if I couldn’t get in my own local because this divvy is rounding up the local kids for tiktok exposure

Reactions: 6
Locals/regulars will 100% avoid until the "hype" dies down. People go to a pub to relax and have a nice meal, not have phones and screaming kids taking pics of some wanna be at work.

Reactions: 7
They do keep saying to people not to come in the first few weeks, that they’ll have the pub for years so they don’t have to all rush at once.
This tells me they’re fully aware it’s gonna be a few weeks of hype then completely die a death

Reactions: 11
Between him saying that all the family will be there and now the dog the poor staff will be trying to do their job and earn a living with these pissing around filming themselves! It won’t be long before staff leave and he’s gonna struggle 🤷‍♀️ he just wants to palm everything on other people so he can stand and take pictures with the underage followers. The whole idea is ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Off to zizi again for another free dinner 🙄
Shocking that it’s his wife’s birthday and he’s taking her for a gifted meal 😬

Be interesting to see how many freebies he gives away in his pub considering he loves to rinse other businesses for them rather than paying. Also think it’s a piss take that he takes his sons girlfriends out on these gifted meals as well 🤷‍♀️

Don’t know whether it’s just me but I find it really odd how often the girlfriends are there considering cooper is only 15 🤯

Reactions: 10
Just seen a video of them at zizzi. Daddy pig filming Clark eating. you can hear spoilt D giving Mrs may a dressing down in the background. Hideous.

Reactions: 2
Just seen a video of them at zizzi. Daddy pig filming Clark eating. you can hear spoilt D giving Mrs may a dressing down in the background. Hideous.
Yes, I heard that too. D telling her mother to wait until she’s eaten what she wanted first 😳 With the mother responding I’m sure we can share.
🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This mornings lunchbox fiasco, someone gifted him beeswax wrappers, no mentioning them, no thank you, obviously doesn’t know how to use them and the brat decided on foil. I bet that company/small business regrets their choice of TikTok beg!

Reactions: 8
Yes, I heard that too. D telling her mother to wait until she’s eaten what she wanted first 😳 With the mother responding I’m sure we can share.
🤯🤯🤯🤯
She’s a very greedy little girl 😳😳 but it’s no surprise when you look at how greedy her dad is with food she’s a mini him in every way. I feel sick when I see how greedy she is the way she will try grab all the food and doesn’t want anyone else to have any. The way she speaks to people is horrible it’s not funny or entertaining but Mr May thinks it is so uses her for content instead of parenting her properly. He knows we are all right about his daughter but too many years have passed with her being allowed say and do what she likes so it’s too late for him to put his foot down now and he knows it cause she never really listens and changes but he won’t admit we are right so he tries to act like she’s an angel cause he can’t accept hearing the truth. In the lunchbox videos she wastes so much food and uses almost a full pack of ham every morning on one sandwich it’s crazy. All you need is one maybe two slices at most but she’s there adding slice after slice cause she’s very controlling with food. We see every night her trying to steal all the food so that nobody else gets to have as much and poor Clark will come along getting a smaller portion.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s going to end up with food issues of they let her carry on it’s not funny she’s already food obsessed it’s not healthy at all

Reactions: 3
Anyone else kinda hoping he fails this exam 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t bare to see his smug face if he passes it!

Reactions: 6
I hope he fails too because he was clearly too lazy to do any actual work! Doesn’t bode well for running a pub!

Reactions: 2
Eating your kids food before he's come down for it... Sorry but nope. Gives me a huuuuuge ick. I don't even eat off the same fork as my little kids 😅 let alone my teens. Hed go ape tit if he knew id put my gob all over his cutlery. There's some things you just don't do 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.