Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How he can't see how little Ds behaviour isn't bratty I'll never know... He was playing up her dinner and she was putting "ketch" (no one ever calls it that daddy pig and it's not even funny 🙄) on her plate and he said thats where I was putting your tsb (again.. ew) and she went "I don't care"
It's vile the way they speak to their parents

Reactions: 10
How he can't see how little Ds behaviour isn't bratty I'll never know... He was playing up her dinner and she was putting "ketch" (no one ever calls it that daddy pig and it's not even funny 🙄) on her plate and he said thats where I was putting your tsb (again.. ew) and she went "I don't care"
It's vile the way they speak to their parents
Wft is tsb!? I’ve got the fat knacker blocked and can’t for the life of me think what it could be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way he kept saying "naked raisins" made me wanna puke and made me feel uneasy 🤮 also yet again her bratty behaviour in the lunchbox video. Having a strop every 2 seconds and saying she didn't have enough food. Please rewatch your child's attitude and rethink whether it's acceptable 🙄🙄🙄 she walks all over you both.

Reactions: 2
The take aways!
Beans and brunch yesterday lunchtime, Mcdonalds for lunch and dominos for dinner today.
Lazy. Fat. Pig

Reactions: 4
I've worked with children with many forms of special needs, adhd, behaviour and learning difficulties for over 20 yrs and I don't think I've ever seen such a rude and bad mannered child as that girl.What an absolute brat she is.

Reactions: 13
Probably, he gets everything else free!

------------

Brat didn't get her own way so BIT him!!!! Wtf! He said NOTHING either, my god
Imagine in a few years when these kids look back on these videos? They'll be mortified.

Plus please stop shortening words, tsb, ketch etc is not cool

Probably, he gets everything else free!

------------

Brat didn't get her own way so BIT him!!!! Wtf! He said NOTHING either, my god
Posting a video of your feral child biting you is absolutely beyond a joke. Just goes to show that she’s not parented at all. They’re supposed to be raising future generations here, but nah, just let them do whatever they like and if anyone dares to say anything just turn comments off and post another video embarrassing yourself instead.

Reactions: 7
charlies hair still resembles a mushroom/ umbrella
---
Disgraceful behaviour
Posting a video of your feral child biting you is absolutely beyond a joke. Just goes to show that she’s not parented at all. They’re supposed to be raising future generations here, but nah, just let them do whatever they like and if anyone dares to say anything just turn comments off and post another video embarrassing yourself instead.
e

He has zero self control around food and can never say no to a takeaway. Fair enough he can eat what he wants but he’s on his way to a heart attack with how big he is and how bad his diet is. He’s setting a terrible example to his kids and has them all so greedy just like him.

The daughter is extremely greedy , vile and rude and the parents are completely to blame for allowing her to be like this. To make it worse when she’s being horrible, throwing things across the kitchen , biting and hitting etc he encourages her to keep going and tells her to talk to the camera so he’s happily exploiting her and is teaching her that it’s ok for her to behave and talk like that. He knows her being in the TikTok thumbnail will get him views.

They’re doing her zero favours because all they’ve created is a monster and as sad as it is to say she is horrible. It’s such a shame because as parents they should be doing their best to raise their kids to be decent respectable nice people but they’re doing the opposite. Out of all the kids Clark is the nicest probably cause he’s quieter and he seems to like to keep to himself most of the time not that I blame him I’d rather be up in my room away from a TikTok obessed dad filming you every minute whereas the other 3 kids are very attention seeking and their attitudes are far worse.

I used to think the oldest son wasn’t as bad but as time has gone on he’s got worse I think cause of his following getting bigger so has his ego cause he’s in love with himself and the way he speaks to his parents is rude he tries to act like he’s 25 it’s cringe when he’s still a teen but because I don’t like Mr and Mrs May I don’t feel bad for them because they’ve allowed all their kids to be this way so they only have themselves to blame for how their kids speak to them.

Cooper is also spoilt rotten and one of these days he could have a serious accident falling off that scooter. There’s no responsible parenting going on in that family they exploit their kids, so much info about their kids is out there and they are putting their sons life at risk by letting him get that scooter in the first place and he doesn’t have a helmet but they don’t care cause they think people speaking common sense is just people hating.

I know no relationship/marriage is perfect and I don’t expect everyday to be great for them but their marriage has toxic issues going on and it’s clear to me neither of them could find anyone else who actually wanted to be with them so they just settled with each other. Put the phone down sort out your issues instead of asking teens in TikTok to solve the issues for you.

He is desperate to be popular and win the attention of teenagers and it’s so so cringe.

Reactions: 6
I know no relationship/marriage is perfect and I don’t expect everyday to be great for them but their marriage has toxic issues going on and it’s clear to me neither of them could find anyone else who actually wanted to be with them so they just settled with each other. Put the phone down sort out your issues instead of asking teens in TikTok to solve the issues for you.
She probably saw Daddy Pig as a bit of a pity shag and it just snowballed out of control and now she’s ended up with 3 awful kids and Clark with him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably saw Daddy Pig as a bit of a pity shag and it just snowballed out of control and now she’s ended up with 3 awful kids and Clark with him 😂😂
I’m sure there was a video a little while ago where Charlie was talking about them having him quite early on in their relationship so they probably felt like they had to stay together. The fact they went on to have three more though.. 🤮

Reactions: 1
I’m sure there was a video a little while ago where Charlie was talking about them having him quite early on in their relationship so they probably felt like they had to stay together. The fact they went on to have three more though.. 🤮
She must have been pissed on Prosecco every time those conceptions happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At the age of 15 I’d of been mortified having my dad stick a camera in my face everytime he picked me up from a sleepover!

Imagine being their kids and their dirty house being on show for everyone to see, every scenario that’s normally kept private plastered online! Do they not think it’s weird that strangers want to see their children?! The minute he removes them all and just has videos of himself the views will drop as no one wants to see a lazy fat man with no morals or ambition constantly film himself eating and he knows it!

Their kids are actually paying for their parent’s lifestyles of takeaways and meals out and it’s shocking.

We need tougher laws on social media and children because these lazy parents just exploit them for their own benefit

Reactions: 9
I swear he gets the little brat to play up on purpose only because we mention it so much on here. I can’t believe any normal parent would allow their child to act that way especially on camera. He does it all for the comments and the reaction. Also can’t stand the way he commentates on his kids dinner and what they are doing to it or how they eat it. Yuk.

I hate how he keeps saying “thoughts” while standing behind them making them taste their food on camera 😩😩😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.