Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion Daddy May #3 - plate up race with a hang dog face, still begging all over the place

Reactions: 19
Considering he’s not working and has time every day for brunches, why so often in the lunchbox videos does he look in the cupboards and not have half the stuff he needs? This morning again he commented they need to go shopping as no crisps and very little in the cupboard. Minimum requirement is to make sure you have stuff for your kids packed lunch surely.

Reactions: 5
They are in for a massive reality check with this pub 🤦 they've no idea the tit storm that's about to erupt. He's way to lazy to work the hours being a landlord require.

Wonder if they'll be as generous as all the businesses they beg stuff from? I doubt it. Honestly, what an example to their children to stick in at school. Why bother when you can exploit your family, beg for freebies and be a lazy, greedy, grabby slob

Reactions: 5
Chucking popcorn on the floor coz she didn't want it in her lunchbox. She's an absolute brat who knows exactly what she's doing coz she looked at the camera before throwing it. No one even told her to stop or pick it up.

Reactions: 13
There are children whose parents can barely afford food and that little brat is throwing food on the floor.

Reactions: 8
Not only chucked the popcorn, she threw about half the ham to the dogs!!
And then encouraging Reg to jump up then screaming when he does!! Ffs!
She needs a good telling off!

Reactions: 9
Caught a few minutes of his dish up dinner live earlier, the girl was her usual bad brattish self, sticking her fingers in the butter and using them to spread it on a roll. Why is she allowed to get away with this behaviour. Thay have created a monster.

Reactions: 8
Caught a few minutes of his dish up dinner live earlier, the girl was her usual bad brattish self, sticking her fingers in the butter and using them to spread it on a roll. Why is she allowed to get away with this behaviour. Thay have created a monster.
That's grim

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why they don’t want to put her straight? You’d at least want your child to know how to behave and how to have manners? Do they want her to be an unpleasant pain in the arse? They either can’t see it because they think she’s a perfect little angel (god knows how they can’t!) and/or they don’t give a tit and can’t be arsed with anything that involves hassle, like disciplining their kids…

Reactions: 6
I don't think discipline is a priority, the only child who behaves is Clark. The oldest two are gobby and crass and little D is 😱

I'm certain in years to come all 4 kids will be embarrassed and definitely won't thank their parents for using them to make a few quid. Does Charlie or Cooper work? I'd bet their colleagues have a group chat 🤣

Reactions: 4
Surprised he actually told her no.. you can't have more than two sausages. Sticking her finger in the butter though 🤮

Reactions: 3
Little D needs a one way train ticket to the furthest boarding school possible 👋🏻 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe that he actually asked whether he needed to clean the car! The absolute state of it and the fact he’s had his muddy dogs in it 🤮 most people would just do it! Not roly though he’s too lazy. I don’t care if they said you didn’t have to most people would of just done it in the first place how can you not be embarrassed to hand it back like that! Two people home all day and can’t even go get it cleaned. And his advertising for it has been tit so I don’t understand what bmw are getting out of it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think he’s got a lick of shame regarding how unclean he is, given the state of the kitchen that he broadcasts on a daily basis.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe that he actually asked whether he needed to clean the car! The absolute state of it and the fact he’s had his muddy dogs in it 🤮 most people would just do it! Not roly though he’s too lazy. I don’t care if they said you didn’t have to most people would of just done it in the first place how can you not be embarrassed to hand it back like that! Two people home all day and can’t even go get it cleaned. And his advertising for it has been tit so I don’t understand what bmw are getting out of it 🤷‍♀️
And given the fact didn’t he used to work for a car wash business?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.