Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to this family but I have questions..The daughter omg what an absolute brat she's clearly a spoilt princess with no manners whos allowed to behave how she wants and why does she wear those ear muffs. Why does he dish up everyone's meals why not put the food on the table and everyone sit together and soo many takeaways!!
Because he’s a twit who wants to be “down with the kids” and thought of as “the cool dad” when he’s anything but! He’s just a fat twit in filthy hoodies, pawing at his kids food helping himself along the way! Just wait till you hear what he refers to a Diet Coke as! Absolute ick!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
So Charlie’s brought 20 nuggets for D and Clarke to share, he’s got his own burger but as per usual he couldn’t keep his rotten fingers out. He had a mouthful when he was talking yet his own burger was full, so obv nuggets. If he wanted nuggets why not ask for nuggets? Clarke had 2 duck wraps for his dinner, he’s a growing lad ffs!!

Reactions: 5
So Charlie’s brought 20 nuggets for D and Clarke to share, he’s got his own burger but as per usual he couldn’t keep his rotten fingers out. He had a mouthful when he was talking yet his own burger was full, so obv nuggets. If he wanted nuggets why not ask for nuggets? Clarke had 2 duck wraps for his dinner, he’s a growing lad ffs!!
He’s such a greedy pig! Says something when even little D said she was starving after her dinner!

Made sure he got himself a burger though 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The way he inhaled that halloumi as soon as Emily noticed it 😭😭😭😭

I can’t understand anyone wanting to eat at an establishment run by this greedy oik, he’ll be grabbing food off every plate on its way out of the kitchen 🤣
---
Oh no I’ve just googled, it’s the guy from bowling for soup 😭

I’ll keep him in the hope that my nomination gives him eternal life!
---

Wrong thread 💀💀💀
I used to like this family and haven’t seen them for a while, logged into tattle and saw this thread and thought I’d see what you lot were on about

The way that man INHALES the haloumi as a defence mechanism to protect it from that young girl has to be one of the wildest things I’ve seen, I’ve rewatched it a thousand times with my mouth wide open 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I called it as soon as I saw he was doing duck so how he was so surprised at the lack of meat if he’s such a foodie is beyond me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even if they were on the smaller side there’s no way I’d expect one duck to feed 4/5 people. Especially 2 growing teen boys and a fully grown man - not to mention he had nothing planned to serve alongside it to help bulk up the meal which is odd.

Reactions: 9
He snatched it so fast off D aswell when she was emptying the bag! God forbid anyone didn't realise it was his!

When he has to actually pay, the meat in minute but when he pounces it free of charge from Beef Olive butchers he gets absolutely massive piece.
also, the hate from his weird veggie wife, who totally fancies herself is clear to see. Once little brat D is grown, she’ll be off.

Reactions: 8
Size difference in a year!
Why didn't he do the 6 pack revolution as well? He needs it more than Mrs May 💯
I've seen it happen to so many "tiktokers"
They start going on live more and more and the gifts and money start rolling in... They get lazy, the takeaways get more frequent and its an easy money maker :( all at the expense of people gifting.

I hate the way he dishes up the kids plates. Doing them one by one by eye and letting D take as much as she wants then having to scrape together whats left for the boys. I always dish all the plates at the same time so I can see it / make it fair. I’m not fingering it all and eating as I go either 😂 but I’m not TikTok famous am I so guess I am doing it wrong.
Surely it would be quicker to do it all at the same time, I imagine by the last plate it would all be cold, but then there wouldn’t be as much content would there?

Reactions: 2
Never mind the pub, they should be more inclined to sort out their own house. That kitchen is always a huge mess. Just look at the crap on top of the cupboards for starters. Instead of non stop brunching try taking that time to sort out where you live! Let’s not talk about the upstairs from the short clips I’ve seen 😳😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine posting a Tiktok when your vile offspring mentions how he hates another SM creator (spudman). God sake, no manners the lot of them.

Notice Greedy little D are more than her bigger brother's, grabbing food.

They are a vulgar bunch

Why the butcher, cake shop + Zizzi etc give them free stuff is beyond me

Reactions: 11
Imagine posting a Tiktok when your vile offspring mentions how he hates another SM creator (spudman). God sake, no manners the lot of them.

They are a vulgar bunch

what was said?

They are a vulgar bunch

and then daddy pig says he was going to take them to the free day when he can afford takeaway any other day! How about support businesses rather than being a greedy fat beg!🤬

even plating up Charlie’s duck he puts his hand in again and just picks it up to put it back?! I’ve honestly never in my life known someone that has to handle other people’s foods so much he’s actually obsessed, poor boy couldn’t even finish making his food earlier because he had to get in there to film!

don't understand little D constantly climbing all over the counters either! They don’t look like they clean the kitchen so I wouldn’t wanna be eating there and I hope she’s not allowed to do that in the pub 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
@Peakyblinders one of the older kids said he hated spudman but greedy pig said he was going to go for the free day. I enjoy watching spudman, he seems a decent guy and kudos to him for not plastering his kids all over SM

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.