Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did MrsMay say is there anything I can have like corn and MrMay VERY reluctantly showed her corn but made it clear it was HIS corn?! 🤯 That came across as very selfish. Why didn’t he check if there was something she could have before he ordered? That’s very bizarre.

Reactions: 6
Did MrsMay say is there anything I can have like corn and MrMay VERY reluctantly showed her corn but made it clear it was HIS corn?! 🤯 That came across as very selfish. Why didn’t he check if there was something she could have before he ordered? That’s very bizarre.
She's an idiot putting up with him 🙄

Reactions: 1
Apparently she was asked if she wanted anything and she said no. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not his fault she changed her mind or is on a boring eating plan!

And one of Charlie’s sides didn’t turn up and how reluctant he was to offer half of one of his 3 sides!! Sent extra chicken thighs and he was quick enough to put half of them on his plate. He’s such a pig 🐷

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And one of Charlie’s sides didn’t turn up and how reluctant he was to offer half of one of his 3 sides!! Sent extra chicken thighs and he was quick enough to put half of them on his plate. He’s such a pig 🐷
The man is obsessed with food and is like a seagull after any scraps he can get 🤢 who needs corn on the cob, chips,chicken,halloumi and mac and cheese! Made sure his plate was full whilst others went without. Can see where his child gets the selfish tendencies from 🤗

Reactions: 11
The way he inhaled that halloumi as soon as Emily noticed it 😭😭😭😭

I can’t understand anyone wanting to eat at an establishment run by this greedy oik, he’ll be grabbing food off every plate on its way out of the kitchen 🤣
---
Oh no I’ve just googled, it’s the guy from bowling for soup 😭

I’ll keep him in the hope that my nomination gives him eternal life!
---
The way he inhaled that halloumi as soon as Emily noticed it 😭😭😭😭

I can’t understand anyone wanting to eat at an establishment run by this greedy oik, he’ll be grabbing food off every plate on its way out of the kitchen 🤣
---
Oh no I’ve just googled, it’s the guy from bowling for soup 😭

I’ll keep him in the hope that my nomination gives him eternal life!
Wrong thread 💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
They must spend so much on takeaways! Always from chain restaurants too, yet when the pub opens I bet he’ll be all about ‘supporting your local’

Reactions: 9
The man is obsessed with food and is like a seagull after any scraps he can get 🤢 who needs corn on the cob, chips,chicken,halloumi and mac and cheese! Made sure his plate was full whilst others went without. Can see where his child gets the selfish tendencies from 🤗
I forgot about the halloumi!! The greed is next level, no wonder he never normally shows what he eats of an evening. His brunch meals would do me for the day!!

Reactions: 3
On live to Cooper... After he asked what was on top of the meat.... "You definitely know your herb."
That's it porky may, have a joke about his smoking 🙄🙄🙄 disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 10
On live to Cooper... After he asked what was on top of the meat.... "You definitely know your herb."
That's it porky may, have a joke about his smoking 🙄🙄🙄 disgusting
He wasn’t so jokey when someone asked what they’re doing about little d’s behaviour 😂🤣

got in a right strop and ranted about how she’s the kindest, loveliest child! Well then if that’s the case ( really don’t think so) perhaps you should think about how you portray her?! Stop putting your phone and social media before your children and if she’s misbehaving then discipline her not film her and post it on the internet. It’s all well and good blaming people commenting calling them bullies and trolls but you’re the biggest one of all as her father putting out content you know will get hate!

He wasn’t so jokey when someone asked what they’re doing about little d’s behaviour 😂🤣

got in a right strop and ranted about how she’s the kindest, loveliest child! Well then if that’s the case ( really don’t think so) perhaps you should think about how you portray her?! Stop putting your phone and social media before your children and if she’s misbehaving then discipline her not film her and post it on the internet. It’s all well and good blaming people commenting calling them bullies and trolls but you’re the biggest one of all as her father putting out content you know will get hate!
He can call people bullies all he likes, but she's a brat. Plain and simple 🤣 all those kids attitudes at times towards those "parents" are vile. Do kids have attitude at times? Yes they all do. But there's attitude and then there's disrespect and pure bratty behaviour. If he puts his kids online then he needs to expect it.

Daddy pig has been reading tattle again as he’s mentioned the comments on Charlie’s hair 🤣

I don’t understand how they can have a roast at nearly 7 at night and then big desserts as well?He has no parenting skills it’s just a sad man trying to be his kids friend🤯

Reactions: 8
The Monday lunchbox. So this moron always, without fail remembers to go get his (gifted) meat from Beef Olive yet can’t remember to buy the simplest things like a loaf of bread for your demon child’s lunchbox? Always running out of the basics. Social media is the forefront….how sad.

• Wow
Tonight’s dinner, 1 duck between 5 of them (4 kids plus him) They’ll be bloody lucky, they’ll come away starving! Especially as MrMay will prob eat half the duck while shredding it!

Reactions: 3
He’s a twit! I’m gonna laugh my arse off at him even attempting to cater a pub full of people!! 😂😂😂 you’d think someone who has 8 people regularly round the dinner table plus two big dogs had some clue of food quantities! This idiot caters for 2-3 at most!!! 😝😂😂😂 absolute bellend of a man!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I hate the way he dishes up the kids plates. Doing them one by one by eye and letting D take as much as she wants then having to scrape together whats left for the boys. I always dish all the plates at the same time so I can see it / make it fair. I’m not fingering it all and eating as I go either 😂 but I’m not TikTok famous am I so guess I am doing it wrong.

Reactions: 8

She’s a little greedy brat. A precocious madam
---
I can’t wait for this pub to fail. Clueless pair 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm new to this family but I have questions..The daughter omg what an absolute brat she's clearly a spoilt princess with no manners whos allowed to behave how she wants and why does she wear those ear muffs. Why does he dish up everyone's meals why not put the food on the table and everyone sit together and soo many takeaways!!

I'm new to this family but I have questions..The daughter omg what an absolute brat she's clearly a spoilt princess with no manners whos allowed to behave how she wants and why does she wear those ear muffs. Why does he dish up everyone's meals why not put the food on the table and everyone sit together and soo many takeaways!!
The answer to every question you’ll ever has is :
FOR CONTENT!
He will do whatever he needs to to be popular on tiktok to children his own kids ages, and to make a few quid. He will allow his naughty child’s behaviour to be exposed to the world for a couple quid in his creator fund. No regard for anything other than popularity and money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.