Daddymay #2 Beggar in the Big Blue T-shirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate talking about a kid in this way but Cooper looks absolutely ridiculous in whatever outfit that is - that hat makes him look ill.

Charlie’s hair is truly terrible but at least he knows what suits him clothes wise and his style. I think any kid would rather get a ride from their sibling than their embarrassing child of a father. Can’t parent but can make constant TikTok’s trying to convince the world he’s one of the lads.

Reactions: 9
Their air fryer looks like a fire waiting to happen. Pushed right into the corner with loads of junk on top!
He tries so hard to be the “cool Dad”. 🥱

Glad he got called out for how much the thermomix cost, and it was GIFTED, what a waste

I'd be pissed off if I was BMW too as the dogs are going in the boot drooling all over the place after muddy dog walks

Such an ungrateful prick
He’s such a brag as well! Nothing to brag about roly you might have stuff gifted but your house that you’re putting it all in is a state and looks like you haven’t had a cleaning day for years 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He’s such a brag as well! Nothing to brag about roly you might have stuff gifted but your house that you’re putting it all in is a state and looks like you haven’t had a cleaning day for years 🤢
Talking about bragging. What’s the post today about the sons watch. AP? Never heard of it. Son reckons it’s worth 50K? Is it? I’m confused and have questions/comments. How does he afford that and secondly drawing attention to it will get you mugged for it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just saw a video from last night, the two boys going out. The comments on that video about Cooper are awful.
I try not to witch about these kids much because they can’t help how they look, and they’re egotistical arseholes (look I said I try not to witch about them MUCH, not never 🤣) due to bad parenting. But the amount of people calling him names in a video that he’s there commenting on and his dad just leaves the comments up?? A lot of these comments are from yesterday and I know this man can’t go more than 20 minutes without checking tiktok and tattle, so why are you allowing your children to be spoken about like this in YOUR OWN COMMENT SECTION? Delete it, or turn off the comments. Better yet, stop plastering them all over the internet you absolute freak of a man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The insurance on Charlie’s Mercedes must be extortionate! I don’t know where they get their money from.
The dogs are lovely. 🥰

Talking about bragging. What’s the post today about the sons watch. AP? Never heard of it. Son reckons it’s worth 50K? Is it? I’m confused and have questions/comments. How does he afford that and secondly drawing attention to it will get you mugged for it!
It’s a very very expensive brand of watch and there is absolutely no way it’s real. Instead, it’ll be from PandaBuy which sells replica of everything luxury branded for cheap prices.

It’s looks like Cooper and Clark don’t like being on camera at all, look at the last one. Cooper gets into the car and his attention bleep Dad already has a camera in his face and full of questions. Cooper couldn’t have looked any less interested - but I get the impression that if they don’t join in with their head deadbeat Dad’s constant videos he’ll go in an almighty huff with them.

Reactions: 6
Pisses me off how he always makes out like hes made the food for himself but then the kids have it... You're clearly not wasting away are you 🙄 it's not cute or funny or remotely entertaining, and little Ds an absolute brat. Your food is tit and so is your kids attitudes 🙃

Reactions: 3
As a parent I'd be so upset if any of my kids spoke like that to me. I cannot believe they think this is acceptable 😳 shut up is not ok.

They quite obviously read here, get off SM and raise your children to be decent adults. Poor kids don't stand a chance with zero parenting 😞

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry...but if they let Charlie get anything even resembling that haircut they're worse parents than I thought

Reactions: 3
I just can’t with this lump thinking he’s “cool”! If I hear him refer to a Diet Coke as a “DC” again, or the group chat as “GC” I’m gonna rip my ears off. Urrrgh I don’t know who told him it was a thing, but they need a lobotomy too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.