Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that, I bet when clothes come as a 3 pack she buys the size the twins are and lottie just has to wear them, at least her wearing the right size clothes might not make her look as thin
yeah, she often shows three-packs of clothes in her hauls, like t-shirts and sets of shorts etc, always ensuring there is a pink and purple item of whatever clothing, and then Lottie is dumped with whatever is included as the third cour, whether it's blue, green or yellow. but they always the correct size for the twins - so far too big for little Lottie. even the shoes she wears are massive on her, as though they just buy three identical pairs of everything, without considering that Lottie needs a different size. at this point, i imagine even Jimmy's clothes would totally drown her. 😔

Reactions: 7
I see them at centre parcs when I went in January and lottie looked so tiny, literally worryingly skinny, frail and gaunt looking. Instead of going to nail appointments etc etc they should spend their money (by their I mean the money the girls have made) and go private and get her some help, nothing is improving, if anything it's getting worse and worse. She needs bulking up with stuff, I have no idea about nutrition and if they don't too then even more reason to go private.

Reactions: 4
I see them at centre parcs when I went in January and lottie looked so tiny, literally worryingly skinny, frail and gaunt looking. Instead of going to nail appointments etc etc they should spend their money (by their I mean the money the girls have made) and go private and get her some help, nothing is improving, if anything it's getting worse and worse. She needs bulking up with stuff, I have no idea about nutrition and if they don't too then even more reason to go private.
it also scares me that they are constantly surrounded by family members, yet even then, there seems to be no concern for Lottie. like, even if Alex and Char are too self-absorbed and overly focused on SM to notice their daughter's malnourished and gaunt appearance, or be bothered to get her the support she needs - at the very least, seek out some decent nutritional advice - you'd hope that at least someone in their extended family would be looking out for the poor kid. they seem to spend a decent amount of time with aunties, uncles, grandparents and cousins - and if her stunted growth, gaunt and pale appearance and the fact she's painfully underweight is so obvious in the photos they share, it must be even more jarring in real life to see a little girl so obviously fragile - yet nobody seems bothered, to the point where even her grandfather was joining in with the negative "Lottie hasn't finished her meal, as always" comments yesterday.

it just seems like poor Lottie has no-one in her corner, actually trying to support her or fight to get her the help she needs. i'm also shocked that her school aren't concerned and don't seem to have stepped in and highlighted potential issues. it also makes me wonder whether the family are wary of raising their concerns, because they're worried about how Alex will respond. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Instead of letting the girls just paint a pot she’s only given them one colour and she’s done the rest. Also made Lottie tell the camera she chose “her colour” herself:LOL:

• Sad
Instead of letting the girls just paint a pot she’s only given them one colour and she’s done the rest. Also made Lottie tell the camera she chose “her colour” herself:LOL:
i thought that! Char even refers to it as "The girls are going to use their colours"! she's so desperate to imply that they give the girls' choice and that they are permitted to display their own preferences - yet it's very obvious that Lottie and Annabella don't love their allocated colours, as Annabella seems to prefer yellow, while pink is obviously Lottie's favourite! this obsession with enforcing their. own allocated colours upon them is awful - especially when the poor girls are then pressured into claiming that they chose that specifc colour/outfit/toy etc, when it's blatantly obvious that is not the case. or it may be that Lottie did choose the mint green - but only because she's fully aware that's what is expected of her! i wish they'd start treating them as three individuals, instead of a single unit. 😔

equally, the way Alex has included Annabella in his latest ad for Crusha milkshake is vile! she's got a huge black eye, all swollen and sore - it's bad enough that Alex and Char rushed to share her injury it in their stories, without needing to memorialise it on his grid forever. it just goes to show that the fact the girls are triplets is the whole basis of him still receiving ads - he obviously had a deadline, and it's imperative that the whole trio are featured! not that there's anything wrong with Annabella having a bruised eye as the result of a fall - she's a kid - but it wouldn't hurt to give the poor girl a bit of privacy and allow her poor eye to heal before continuing to exploit her, plastering photos of her injury all over the internet and expecting her to earn her keep! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i thought that! Char even refers to it as "The girls are going to use their colours"! she's so desperate to imply that they give the girls' choice and that they are permitted to display their own preferences - yet it's very obvious that Lottie and Annabella don't love their allocated colours, as Annabella seems to prefer yellow, while pink is obviously Lottie's favourite! this obsession with enforcing their. own allocated colours upon them is awful - especially when the poor girls are then pressured into claiming that they chose that specifc colour/outfit/toy etc, when it's blatantly obvious that is not the case. or it may be that Lottie did choose the mint green - but only because she's fully aware that's what is expected of her! i wish they'd start treating them as three individuals, instead of a single unit. 😔
yes and the way they all had to paint that same pot and then had to do the hair rainbow

why not just let them do what they want, must be frustrating for all involved

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Gucci belt, Gucci sunglasses and the other designer bits she loves to flaunt… but no washing line. How does she dry stuff normally? Is it always tumble dried?! 😱
I’ve only ever seen clothes tumble dried since they moved to that house

Reactions: 6
Who dries clothes laid on an actual chair, I've never understood how she doesn't have a washing line with that many children. They don't have much washing though as they wear pjs 7 days in a row remember 😏 they stopped filming bedtime but I imagine they still wear it 7 times before it gets a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don’t read here yet today pointing out they buy Lottie smaller sizes 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the one item of clothing that a larger size matters less 🙄

You can grow into a coat. But leggings a size to two too big are far more noticeable

such a blatant lie, when she's previously shown endless three-pack sets of tops/shorts/leggings, all matching with each item in each girl's assigned colour - and obviously always in the correct size for the twins, yet huge for little Lottie. her entire grid is littered with photos of the poor girl wearing clothes which totally drown her and even with huge shoes literally hanging off her feet, because Char has automatically grabbed - or, more likely, been #gifted - three identical pairs in the same size. 🤦🏻‍♀️

a coat is one item of clothing that you can get away with being a little larger - so buying Lottie a smaller coat is hardly a huge success - especially when she made it clear it wasn't intentional, and she only bought Lottie a smaller size because they were the last three coats on the shop, as otherwise she would have undoubtedly dressed Lottie in an age five to six. hardly mother of the year! 🤣

plus claiming that Annabella is only minimally larger than Lottie - obvs in an attempt to quell the talk about Lottie's malnourishment - is ridiculous. there may not be a huge difference between them in height, but the difference in their size and pale, waifish is striking. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The way she talks really grinds my gears. Speak properly you absolute knob

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.