Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how your priorities would include buying new clothes and getting nails done (#selfcare #me time) when your little girls are walking around in shoes so scuffed their toes are nearly showing.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jimmys preschool takes children from 2.5!
You have to pay unless you receive benefits! Until they turn 3 plus a term

What’s that dinner!
Reminds me of a saying growing up!
What’s for dinner? tit and sugar 🤢
We used to say What's for dinner? tit on toast.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Alex looks like a depressed teenager: his clothes are terrible, his hair….
By the way, I saw one of the twins grabbing a bathbomb out of Lottie’s hands… Alex didn’t say a thing about it. So sad, the way they act out to Lottie…(sorry if I use the wrong words, I’m from the Netherlands)

Reactions: 7
By the way, I saw one of the twins grabbing a bathbomb out of Lottie’s hands… Alex didn’t say a thing about it. So sad, the way they act out to Lottie…(sorry if I use the wrong words, I’m from the Netherlands)
I think I've said it before, your English is way better than those parents.😉

• Haha
I was so annoyed when one of the twins snatched the bath bomb fro Lottie and threw it in the bath, slightly annoyed at the kids for snatching but majorly annoyed at Alex for not reprimanding the child that snatched or even just pointing out that it’s wrong to do that.

Reactions: 6
Embarrassed about stepping outside the house forgetting about her mum bun but then showing it online to thousands of followers. I’ve never come across such attention seekers

• Haha
I was so annoyed when one of the twins snatched the bath bomb fro Lottie and threw it in the bath, slightly annoyed at the kids for snatching but majorly annoyed at Alex for not reprimanding the child that snatched or even just pointing out that it’s wrong to do that.
They must of read here as lottie has been given a bath bomb

Reactions: 11
Lottie is the black sheep of the family..
Alex has zero bond with her. Till we all complain on here then he males a week of content of her then it's back to the others. Lottie seems to know this she a smart kid. I will have Alex and Charlotte of you don't.

Reactions: 11
This is probably very nosey of me but I’ve never heard of Alex mention his mum. I’ve only seen him show his dad and brother visiting the children but then I’ve wondered if she doesn’t want to be shown on social media.

Reactions: 3
This is probably very nosey of me but I’ve never heard of Alex mention his mum. I’ve only seen him show his dad and brother visiting the children but then I’ve wondered if she doesn’t want to be shown on social media.
His father has a girlfriend. I’m not sure his mum is still alive

Reactions: 2
He also has other siblings (aside from Elliott) that he has nothing to do with.
Read up about his Dad’s tax evasion, his Mum, and his other brother that is a lecturer at a university.

Am I
Read up about his Dad’s tax evasion, his Mum, and his other brother that is a lecturer at a university.
am I right in thinking his brother wrote a piece about the impact of social media on families/children?

Am I

am I right in thinking his brother wrote a piece about the impact of social media on families/children?
No way? I’d be interested to know if this is true!!!
I just assumed he had one brother! I know his mum is still alive, she suffers with a lot of issues too

• Sad
No way? I’d be interested to know if this is true!!!
I just assumed he had one brother! I know his mum is still alive, she suffers with a lot of issues too
I’m almost certain it was mentioned here way back. I need to go digging

Where can we read up about his dads tax evasion?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.