Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cooks Spag Bol IN the oven????
is he that bleeping stupid?
They are soooooooooo boring! They literally have NO content 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The girls could have been doing with a fleece-lined coat months ago. They were made to wear Minnie Mouse raincoats in the winter 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yet again shoving the camera in Lottie’s face when she is eating, when he should be encouraging her to eat her dinner.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
ffs, if your daughter struggles with food, why would you specifically shove a camera in her face every time she sits to eat - especially with the sole intention of sharing it on SM?! it's always Lottie who is filmed at meal times. the last thing she needs is to be made to feel more uncomfortable around eating - surely you'd aim to make the environment as natural and stress-free as possible, and just focus on chatting together as a family and taking the focus away from Lottie and her food, instead of filming every bleeping mouthful. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is probably fed more than Lottie
Jimmy certainly eats more than Lottie. he was tucking into a huge meal at his lunch out with Char earlier - and while that's no criticism of Jimmy, and it's great to see that he clearly enjoys food and has such a healthy appetite, it certainly puts the amount Lottie eats into perspective. 😔

Reactions: 5
occasionally sausage mash and beans! Or a rotten looking roast!

but basically yeah, the blandest looking Spag Bol pretty much every other night 🤢

• Haha
The dog is too heayy! Arthritis? Of course! They are too lazy to take good care of their dog.

By the way: The Gallbally content is getting more boring day by the day..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really hope she’s joking about those puppies. Lottie & Reggie need all of their time right now, it would be terribly selfish to take on another dog

Reactions: 5
The state of Alex!
at the football wearing sliders on his feet & shorts🙄
My mum said look at the state of Alex, I can't believe how this guy looks. I know he has mental health issues but this guy needs ton have a clean shave, shorter hair and he look good. Minus those tatts 🤢🤮 them are gross

Reactions: 3
My mum said look at the state of Alex, I can't believe how this guy looks. I know he has mental health issues but this guy needs ton have a clean shave, shorter hair and he look good. Minus those tatts 🤢🤮 them are gross
Yes his whole appearance is a mess, I’ve never been a tattoo lover but his are absolutely dreadful.
And how late to be having Henry out on a school night!

Literally caon to say!!!!! Sliders at a football match!!!!!! woman! He looks a right MESS!!!

way to Kate to be out on a school night! It’s too late to stay up and watch at home IMO! What is he?? 9? 10??

her new nails are awful!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.