Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They only spag bol, that crappy korma curry sausage and mash and pizza. There diet is so bad there’s just not goodness in it, no wonder the kids look tired

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Worst parents ever. Its actual child abuse. Why are they being glorified on instagram?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Definitely. Particularly to Centre Parcs as they looooove it and hsve booked to go twice next year. My guess is that they want to have one or both of those gifted to them as Centre Parcs is crazy expensive. We looked at it (family of four) and decided it was overpriced and over-hyped.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely. Particularly to Centre Parcs as they looooove it and hsve booked to go twice next year. My guess is that they want to have one or both of those gifted to them as Centre Parcs is crazy expensive. We looked at it (family of four) and decided it was overpriced and over-hyped.
exactly the same here. We’re a family of 4 and u could go abroad cheaper than centre parks want in the holidays 😒

Reactions: 1
exactly the same here. We’re a family of 4 and u could go abroad cheaper than centre parks want in the holidays 😒
It was looking at Centre Parcs that pushed us to take our first family holiday abroad. We compared their prices to Eurocamp and it was a no-brainer. We have done Eurocamp ever since. With young children it has everything we need and there's less of a Brits Abroad vibe than a hotel resort.

Reactions: 4
God look at Annabella’s reaction to her dad shoving a camera in her face while she’s trying to eat making stupid jokes- she practically rolls her eyes at him 😂you can tell the girls are beginning to despise their stupid dad filming them without their consent all the time. Poor kids have no idea all the videos their parents take end up on the internet for the whole world to see… imagine when they find out. I would be fuming if my parents did that to me.

Reactions: 8
Did we ever get a thread for the crozier quad woman ? There off one another gifted holiday plus has free day trips this week and ads for a rug doctor what the hell lol this woman loves to put her kids to work

Reactions: 3
I hope he genuinely enjoys it & isn’t being pushed like his sisters

Reactions: 2
Did we ever get a thread for the crozier quad woman ? There off one another gifted holiday plus has free day trips this week and ads for a rug doctor what the hell lol this woman loves to put her kids to work
No thread yet... yes on freetrip 3 this summer ... in comparison these poor folk have had zero !
N of course they don't read on here #bemorelottie ... someone's noticed Lottie's a fave wz us here!

The woman is utterly shameless, definitely need a thread for her.

Anyone else think poor Reggie looks depressed 🙈
Yes, that poor dog should have been re-homed when the triplets were born. I’d normally frown at people who do so but in his case it would have been the kindest thing to do. He always looks so alone which is sad to see in a house full of people

Reactions: 7
What I find really sad, is that Henry gets all that expensive Lego , football kits they are silly money and they girls get tat for their birthday, cheap tat, I would never let one of my open their presents with out all us been together, I’ve got four daughters and if a birthday falls on school day we’re up really early to celebrate as a family

Reactions: 5
That’s always baffled me too. The girls are the ones that bring in most of the money yet the boys seem to be the favourites? Perhaps they really do see the girls as cash cows with no feelings.

Reactions: 2
What I find really sad, is that Henry gets all that expensive Lego , football kits they are silly money and they girls get tat for their birthday, cheap tat, I would never let one of my open their presents with out all us been together, I’ve got four daughters and if a birthday falls on school day we’re up really early to celebrate as a family
He could be the new money maker if all goes well. They have to take care of him!

BTW those poor quads got dragged to Some play #,prvisit some weeks back.. all the way sy to London... the elder one enjoyed it..quads looked bored out of their minds... later they splashed about in a fountain (it was quite a hot day), when the mum asked one of them what was the best bit the innocent child said the water... n I think another said the train ride... kids will be kids n truthful unless coached to perform for the camera

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.