Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder if Alex ever eats, he is always filming at meal time, so odd. Asking them questions constantly while trying to eat and the girls are clearly sick of the phone in their face, one was turning away earlier. One of the girls, no idea which one, it's one of the twins, she seems to hate it and has for a very long time.

Reactions: 7
I often wonder if Alex ever eats, he is always filming at meal time, so odd. Asking them questions constantly while trying to eat and the girls are clearly sick of the phone in their face, one was turning away earlier. One of the girls, no idea which one, it's one of the twins, she seems to hate it and has for a very long time.
Well he clearly eats considering the size of him.

He has said about eating disorder in the past, so I reckon he eats away from the girls

Maybe if he put the phone down and ate with his family he might have a healthier relationship with food

Reactions: 4
Well he clearly eats considering the size of him.

He has said about eating disorder in the past, so I reckon he eats away from the girls

Maybe if he put the phone down and ate with his family he might have a healthier relationship with food
it's weird when they're all eating out though - like, i get he might eat separately at home, or later than the kids eat, but when they're all out for lunch or dinner as a family, surely he eats with them? yet he's always busy waving his camera around.

as someone who has/does suffer from. an eating disorder, you'd think he'd want to normalise the whole process of eating meals for his kids, not make it into a huge deal, filming everything they put in their mouths for the world to see. they are potentially more at risk of developing an eating disorder if their dad suffers with the illness, so seeing that their dad documents everything they aleat on camera and hardly ever seeing him eat anything himself is kinda worrying....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow... If I was a resident in that hotel their in, I would be putting in a massive complaint about them. How dare they video people in the breakfast room and then plaster over the Internet for the world to see. Absolute fuds the pair of them!

Reactions: 5
Wow... If I was a resident in that hotel their in, I would be putting in a massive complaint about them. How dare they video people in the breakfast room and then plaster over the Internet for the world to see. Absolute fuds the pair of them!
They do this all the time regardless of being on holiday. Constantly filming other people, posting videos of their neighbours houses, cars etc. It’s an invasion of privacy

Yes, one of the twins, I won’t say which appears painfully shy.
I so feel for her constantly having a camera or phone rammed in her face and expected to answer inane questions.
I was a painfully shy kid and would have hated that, it would have made my insecurities ten times worse, they’re a disgrace.
Also, why don’t they get Jimmy’s hair cut instead of putting it in that painful looking tight as hell topknot?

Reactions: 3
Yes, one of the twins, I won’t say which appears painfully shy.
I so feel for her constantly having a camera or phone rammed in her face and expected to answer inane questions.
I was a painfully shy kid and would have hated that, it would have made my insecurities ten times worse, they’re a disgrace.
Also, why don’t they get Jimmy’s hair cut instead of putting it in that painful looking tight as hell topknot?
Atleast it's out of his eyes now ... more often... else it was horrid ... all down his face ... couldn't see straight

Reactions: 3
They are feeding the kids lucozade, chocolate pancakes and coco pops for breakfast and giving Lottie a Muller light yogurt 😳 Jesus Christ no wonder she is painfully thin if you’re feeding her diet yoghurts! They don’t care at all about those pops kids diets.

Annabella point blank ignored Alex when she turned round & realised he was filming them on the seafront. It doesn’t stop him filming though- he just moves on to the next moneymaker child to pester on camera

Reactions: 9
They are feeding the kids lucozade, chocolate pancakes and coco pops for breakfast and giving Lottie a Muller light yogurt 😳 Jesus Christ no wonder she is painfully thin if you’re feeding her diet yoghurts! They don’t care at all about those pops kids diets.

Annabella point blank ignored Alex when she turned round & realised he was filming them on the seafront. It doesn’t stop him filming though- he just moves on to the next moneymaker child to pester on camera
He’s horrendous.
Just let the kids enjoy their holiday and try living in the moment, not through a camera lens.

Atleast it's out of his eyes now ... more often... else it was horrid ... all down his face ... couldn't see straight
it doesn't look comfortable for him though, poor kid. that topknot always looks so tight and uncomfortable. i don't even understand why they're keeping it so long. it's not like he's at an age where he's said he prefers his hair long and wants to keep it that way - it's always in his eyes and looks like it just irritates him, and it's not like his parents keep it in the best condition! his hair actually looks as though it's longer than lottie's, which shows how under-nourished she is. 😔

Lottie having beans on toast again this evening while the other kids are all having chicken and chips!

• Sad
Lottie having beans on toast again this evening while the other kids are all having chicken and chips!
alex posted a while ago asking for tips on how to help lottie gain weight - following a dietitian appointment where she'd been prescribed fortisip. there were absolutely loads of comments, highlighting full-fat dairy, the importance of protein etc, yet despite all the advice from his followers AND, presumably, the dietitian, she's still being fed beans on toast and diet yoghurt. ofc she's malnourished! 😔

alex posted a while ago asking for tips on how to help lottie gain weight - following a dietitian appointment where she'd been prescribed fortisip. there were absolutely loads of comments, highlighting full-fat dairy, the importance of protein etc, yet despite all the advice from his followers AND, presumably, the dietitian, she's still being fed beans on toast and diet yoghurt. ofc she's malnourished! 😔
They just don’t care about the poor kid. They care more about their bloody phones.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He’s reading here then? Good, it may help that lovely little girl.

Reactions: 2
I so feel for that little one.

He’s reading here then? Good, it may help that lovely little girl.
It was months ago that he asked, just after she had an appointment with professionals that could have answered all their questions. It doesn’t looks like much has changed. I’m still so concerned about the fact she had an accident while they were too busy filming them & the fact that even that didn’t encourage them to take a step back from recording & just take care of her instead of marching her around for content for the Gram

• Heart
Trivial I know but the colour choice of the gels hair accessories annoys me.
Annabella & Florence get nicely coordinating girlie colours of pink & purple & poor Lottie they can’t even decide which colour to use on her, sometimes blue & sometimes green!
Why don’t they just let them all choose what they want?

Reactions: 9
Trivial I know but the colour choice of the gels hair accessories annoys me.
Annabella & Florence get nicely coordinating girlie colours of pink & purple & poor Lottie they can’t even decide which colour to use on her, sometimes blue & sometimes green!
Why don’t they just let them all choose what they want?
nah, it annoys me too. if they chose to assign them each a colour to use when they were tiny babies because it made it easier - especially to quickly distinguish the twins - fair enough, although it's interesting that they initially decided that annabella and florence were assigned stereotypically pretty "girlie" colours and lottie was lumbered with green/blue/yellow/brown/whatever the other colour was leftover in a multipack of three that wasn't pink or purple. and sure, pink and purple aren't specifically "girl" colours, so if lottie genuinely loved blue or green, totally fine! but it doesn't seem that way. and what's worse is that they apply it to literally everything - clothes, shoes, hair accessories, and even toys. 😔

even if lottie absolutely loved pink or purple, i imagine she wouldn't be allowed to wear it, because those colours "belong" to her sisters, and if she asked for a doll/teddy etc with a pink dress, she'd automatically be bought the one wearing green. it's heartbreaking. at age four, the gels are more than old enough to have formed their own identities, and their own preferences in colour - plus there is absolutely no need to use different colours to identify them, since lottie is non-identical and at this point, it's fairly easy to tell the difference between the twins.

although usually, the gels are forced into wearing their assigned colour of disney princess dresses - so annabella is sleeping beauty, florence is rapunzel, and lottie is cinderella or tinkerbelle - although obvs all three gels have blue princess elsa dresses, because obvs they all love frozen, and blue/green is only lottie's colour when the other gels don't want it - i did see a photo a while back - their birthday i think - where lottie was wearing the pink princess dress - annabella was in yellow - and she genuinely looked so happy. i'm not saying that lottie specifically loves the colour pink because i have absolutely no idea, maybe she just loves sleeping beauty, but i genuinely don't see why the triplets need to be wearing matching outfits at all times, especially having assigned colours forced upon them, ather than allowing them to develop their own identities and likes/dislikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.