Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it doesn't look comfortable for him though, poor kid. that topknot always looks so tight and uncomfortable. i don't even understand why they're keeping it so long. it's not like he's at an age where he's said he prefers his hair long and wants to keep it that way - it's always in his eyes and looks like it just irritates him, and it's not like his parents keep it in the best condition! his hair actually looks as though it's longer than lottie's, which shows how under-nourished she is. 😔
It does look uncomfortable.. Charlotte wanted to cut but Alex didn't... apparently looks cool n some surfer look he's going for...

Reactions: 1
There’s me thinking it’s a nice family holiday to Brighton but nope they have put the kids to work advertising for Brighton toy museum or some bull and Asda maybe idk I skipped through Mary mother of Jesus give your employees aka cash cow kids a real break don’t make them work through their holiday guys cmon 😡

Reactions: 6
I was waiting for that Asda ad. I've seen others on IG do it so knew it was only a matter of time before Henners, the gels and big Jim were put to work.

Reactions: 3
the photo shared of lottie and jimmy yesterday - it won't be long before jimmy is bigger than her. she's tiny, and her eyes are sunken into her head, poor thing. it wouldn't surprise me if big jim already weighs more than her. 😔 #savelottie

Reactions: 3
the photo shared of lottie and jimmy yesterday - it won't be long before jimmy is bigger than her. she's tiny, and her eyes are sunken into her head, poor thing. it wouldn't surprise me if big jim already weighs more than her. 😔 #savelottie
His give loads more food then her, no wonder she’s so tiny , I no they we’re on holiday last week but I was really surprised with amount of crap food they feed the kids

Reactions: 4
Charlotte is so ropey!
Actually cringing at her tagging her outfit! Especially her adidas trainers that are old and worn

Either on the beg or trying to push this new avenue knowing the gels are off to school in a few weeks 🙄

Reactions: 7
Charlotte is so ropey!
Actually cringing at her tagging her outfit! Especially her adidas trainers that are old and worn

Either on the beg or trying to push this new avenue knowing the gels are off to school in a few weeks 🙄
Shes desperate to reinvent the page & make it more about her I really don’t think she can pull it off though.
Weekends are going to be a nightmare for the girls, the parents will want to pack as much content as possible on to make up for the quiet school days.

Do you think Alex told her off for not doing stories today? "Char you ain't been on the gram All day ow we gonna buy our next bit of tat if ya don't post stories". "But I'm so dull I can't fink of nuffin, I've just be sitting daan drinking hot cuppa tea".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think Alex told her off for not doing stories today? "Char you ain't been on the gram All day ow we gonna buy our next bit of tat if ya don't post stories". "But I'm so dull I can't fink of nuffin, I've just be sitting daan drinking hot cuppa tea".
Wooda been a lon day for poor Char.😁

Reactions: 2
Alex was in hospital yesterday…
And after his hospitalvisit he did nothing but the good old ‘footie’ 🤮 and messing around with his camera… the girl do their best to ignore him. This ‘content’ is boring and awkward as hell!
Does this creature have a job? I don’t see him work that often…

Alex was in hospital yesterday…
And after his hospitalvisit he did nothing but the good old ‘footie’ 🤮 and messing around with his camera… the girl do their best to ignore him. This ‘content’ is boring and awkward as hell!
Does this creature have a job? I don’t see him work that often…
His interaction with the kids is total cringe, I’m embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 1
WTF are they eating 🤢

watching a live ‘photo shoot’ actually cringed!

Gels wouldn’t even say cheese! Wish they’d say duck OFF

• Haha
They’re feeding the kids curry and super noodles?! What the hell… it’s not like they don’t have the money to spend on some decent healthy food….

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.