Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're in a shop looking at bikes.. somebody's have to gonna gift 4 or 5 .. my goodness!
yeah noticed she tagged the shop she’s not shy of a bit of begging these days she must be learning from the original begging queen Charlotte

Reactions: 3
That looks like a fun place for kids! Not

That dress on Lotties looks like her parents have dressed her in a sack its only 3 sizes to big.

Reactions: 1
Those Crozier quads and piplets were all in Hamleys playing with all the toys and being entertained by the entertainers before they opened… and they got to open the store 😳
Does anyone get more privileges and freebies than these two families?
Bet Alex and Charl are green with envy 🤢

Those Crozier quads and piplets were all in Hamleys playing with all the toys and being entertained by the entertainers before they opened… and they got to open the store 😳
Does anyone get more privileges and freebies than these two families?
Bet Alex and Charl are green with envy 🤢
Yep... these guys don't get as many ... they weren't on any of the press trips... that some multiple fams went on recently..like a tag team....example croydebay resort n then the farm... the quads were also at a play premiere looking bored out of thier minds... too young for it I'd say... the older sibling enjoyed... also when mom asked what was the best part ..one of them truthfully n innocently said ..the train ride..lol

Lottie being a champ... n saying don't jump on my bed.... lolz... that kid is so smart ....inspite of being permanently dragged down... Florence crying after the ride post getting wet was a bit funny... thankfully they didn't film her too much ..poor thing... .. on a paid vacation for a change..didn't get any free trips ... poor chumps...

Yep... these guys don't get as many ... they weren't on any of the press trips... that some multiple fams went on recently..like a tag team....example croydebay resort n then the farm... the quads were also at a play premiere looking bored out of thier minds... too young for it I'd say... the older sibling enjoyed... also when mom asked what was the best part ..one of them truthfully n innocently said ..the train ride..lol

Lottie being a champ... n saying don't jump on my bed.... lolz... that kid is so smart ....inspite of being permanently dragged down... Florence crying after the ride post getting wet was a bit funny... thankfully they didn't film her too much ..poor thing... .. on a paid vacation for a change..didn't get any free trips ... poor chumps...
Yep, they’re definitely lagging behind in the freebies these days.

• Heart
What, they actually paid for their holiday??? Are you sure??
Don't think paid .. its basically free stay package..maybe a free meal or two.. I'm sure these folks ie families on free pr vacation have to pay for travel..n must have some terms n conditions for which much n what all they need to show

Do they ever eat anything a part from pizza and pasta when out for dinner , my kids would definitely want something different

Reactions: 2
Don't think paid .. its basically free stay package..maybe a free meal or two.. I'm sure these folks ie families on free pr vacation have to pay for travel..n must have some terms n conditions for which much n what all they need to show
Someone said the galballys had paid for their own holiday and I got very confused- these beggars don’t pay for anything out their own pocket!!

makes more sense that they were given it for free, at least in part.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure they have been to this hotel before and they were 'invited there' from what I remember. I doubt they are paying for the hotel. Also didn't the kids have pizza in the hotel room last night and then having it again tonight

Do they ever eat anything a part from pizza and pasta when out for dinner , my kids would definitely want something different
At least the gels are eating pizza else they would be chewing dry galic bread...

Tbf my children eat really well but on holiday recently I couldn’t get them to eat anything other than pizza, pancakes, ice cream etc… we are home now and back to normal.

I hope little Lottie is ok. Poor little mite cracked her head open. I worry about her.
And couldn’t even relax for the day after it. If it was my child I would have chilled in the hotel room with movies & munchies or at least bought a cheap stroller so she could rest on the move. The poor child would have been weak & her head throbbing. She looked so pale in the restaurant

Reactions: 5
And couldn’t even relax for the day after it. If it was my child I would have chilled in the hotel room with movies & munchies or at least bought a cheap stroller so she could rest on the move. The poor child would have been weak & her head throbbing. She looked so pale in the restaurant
I agree totally. She said her head hurt in the night and he butted in ‘a little bit’. Listen to her for once, you gobby prat. Give her some special attention for once.

Reactions: 4
Watching the stories of these two idiots put me on edge! I know they’ll never do it but put your dam phones down and supervise your kids! No one wants to see you putting ice cream on your face and pratting around when others around are enjoying a meal. They draw attention to themselves in not a good way

Reactions: 6
I hope little Lottie is ok. Poor little mite cracked her head open. I worry about her.
absolutely guaranteed that charlotte was distracted by her phone when lottie fell, poor thing. those kids are bound to get into accidents when they're basically unsupervised most of the time, or being kept an eye on thru their parents' phone screens. 😔

and lottie is so tiny, that plate of toast and beans on the table in front of her was bigger than her!

Reactions: 6
Watching the stories of these two idiots put me on edge! I know they’ll never do it but put your dam phones down and supervise your kids! No one wants to see you putting ice cream on your face and pratting around when others around are enjoying a meal. They draw attention to themselves in not a good way
Imaging trying to enjoy your meal with that head pratting about? And Charlotte common gob going on at the kids. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.