Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was marsh farm a gifted pr visit??

that’s £60 plus a ticket EACH!!
It’s disgusting if they haven’t paid! 😡
With the graballys it’s either gifted or hugely discounted or they don’t go so I’d say it’s deffo some sort of freebie they’ve had one again
And the tape dispesnser bullshit story was 100% a fake ploy to boost engagement as both their accounts are dying

Reactions: 4
Lovely, just what you want to see, Greaseball’s bloody hand.
Chezza is cooking dinner for them all this year - certainly a challenge from the usual spag bol or curry concoctions she serves up. Best the guests can’t wait!

Reactions: 2
Alex never uses that barbers!!!!!
It’s like they work their way round businesses trying to squirm freebies! 🙄

I know we haven’t got restrictions in England yet, but 24 people around for dinner doesn’t sound sensible to me?

Reactions: 4
I know we haven’t got restrictions in England yet, but 24 people around for dinner doesn’t sound sensible to me?
I literally can’t stand them! However in the one occasion I think it’s up to them!
Restaurants are open and that’s got to be a bigger breeding ground! I think it has to be a case of I do me, you do you! 😬🙈

Reactions: 3
I literally can’t stand them! However in the one occasion I think it’s up to them!
Restaurants are open and that’s got to be a bigger breeding ground! I think it has to be a case of I do me, you do you! 😬🙈
Fair enough. Ignore me, I’m in a grumpy mood as we’re not seeing family this Christmas.

Reactions: 1
Fair enough. Ignore me, I’m in a grumpy mood as we’re not seeing family this Christmas.
Everyone’s entitled to their opinion! Sorry your not seeing family! 😔
That is crap!
Just thank yourself lucky you haven’t got to be a part of the galbally Christmas! Phone in your face all day no doubt!

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion! Sorry your not seeing family! 😔
That is crap!
Just thank yourself lucky you haven’t got to be a part of the galbally Christmas! Phone in your face all day no doubt!
I can imagine Greaseball will be filming it all from the moment they get up. I’m intrigued to see what the kids get - I mean they already have every toy known to man, but no doubt something to add the mountain in the playroom already.

Reactions: 6
There is no way they cooked all that Xmas dinner, not a aunt Bessy in sight, they must have had a catering company supply it !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it sad that 3 four year olds wanted cameras for Xmas , it’s such the norm for them to have a camera constantly in there faces

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.