Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost Christmas @ the galbally’s… advert after advert after advert..
The dog is putting more weight on every day, Lottie gets tinner and tinner. Charlot’s puts on weight either, I guess those healthy dinner days are over…

The dog is putting more weight on every day, Lottie gets thinner and thinner. Charlot’s puts on weight either, I guess those healthy dinner days are over…

Reactions: 1
The dog is putting more weight on every day, Lottie gets tinner and tinner. Charlot’s puts on weight either, I guess those healthy dinner days are over…
Got to pay for all the plastic tat the gels and big Jim will be getting from Santa.

Reactions: 2
Begging for Xmas pjs cos she can’t be arsed go out and look 🥱also did anyone see his hint at getting his teeth done yesterday 😬

Reactions: 4
Tagging Nutella and warburtons!
Have a bleeping day off you prick 🤦🏼‍♀️
Charlotte’s video , Alex actually says ‘what we asking for??!’ 😳😳😳
Actually giving you their sizes!!! Absolutely NO shame!!! Are we even surprised 🙄
Bet they end up with about 5 companies stepping up! Absolutely disgusting

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Tagging Nutella and warburtons!
Have a bleeping day off you prick 🤦🏼‍♀️
Charlotte’s video , Alex actually says ‘what we asking for??!’ 😳😳😳
Actually giving you their sizes!!! Absolutely NO shame!!! Are we even surprised 🙄
Bet they end up with about 5 companies stepping up! Absolutely disgusting
A bloody shame… and Alex begging for new teeth…it’s about time those (small) businesses quit giving them stuff

Reactions: 2
They’ve ordered the pjs from Amazon but it’s her personal shopper shite link so she will get paid every time one of the sheep click the link to them … maybe it was all a set up money maker building to the Amazon ad 🤔

Reactions: 3
Who the fudge can afford £240 on a pair of earrings a week before Christmas? Especially with 5 kids. We've got one child, both have decently paid jobs and I know we definitely cant

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who the fudge can afford £240 on a pair of earrings a week before Christmas? Especially with 5 kids. We've got one child, both have decently paid jobs and I know we definitely cant
Hers would have been heavily discounted. I’d love to know how much

What on earth is that utter nonsense about a sellotape dispenser? How awkward and fake.
Has to be a pisstake right? There’s no way he’s got this far through life without ever seeing one. They’re everywhere

Reactions: 5
So was marsh farm a gifted pr visit??

that’s £60 plus a ticket EACH!!
It’s disgusting if they haven’t paid! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.