Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think people on here are being a bit petty. COVID affects everyone differently and the kids had a healthy parent to look after them so why shouldn't she go to bed and rest? My husband and I always support each other in that way if we're both home. You don't win prizes for pushing through.
No I agree with you, covid is awful, I’ve had it and was bed bound for a week! I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to comment on how she deals with covid when it’s so different for everyone.

Reactions: 4
No I agree with you, covid is awful, I’ve had it and was bed bound for a week! I don’t think it’s fair for anyone to comment on how she deals with covid when it’s so different for everyone.
To be fair though she could split a nail and think she deserves a week off it’s not so much about downplaying covid and how it affects people it’s her response to any illness she may encounter I knew she would be a massive drama queen about it and she goes on like she’s the only one to of had it or like she’s an experiment for it taking 1 for the team 🙄anything for content

Reactions: 2
On her latest post saying she’s been isolating since the beginning of November, Henry only got a positive test 18th nov !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her on the school run, not whilst isolating fir herself mind!

they have LOADS of tit for sale out the front of their house! And I mean tit!!
Anything on gumtree? Lol

• Haha
On her latest post saying she’s been isolating since the beginning of November, Henry only got a positive test 18th nov !!!
hilarious… ‘been isolating since the start of November’, nearly 3 weeks she says on the 2nd of December 🙈

Reactions: 1
hilarious… ‘been isolating since the start of November’, nearly 3 weeks she says on the 2nd of December 🙈
She isn’t the smartest tool in the box is she at the best of times lol
But she’s so daft to expect her followers to believe if she says it’s a month it’s a month this woman is ridiculous 😂

• Haha
It was dark but defo a book shelf lol
Is this a normal thing for the area? To put stuff in the garden to sell? I've never seen this anywhere.

The brass neck of them though, they could donate the items to charity shops.

Reactions: 4
Is this a normal thing for the area? To put stuff in the garden to sell? I've never seen this anywhere.

The brass neck of them though, they could donate the items to charity shops.
No it bloody isn’t!!! It looks a bloody mess!!!

If looking after his kids tires him out so much, put the stupid phone down & just get on with it.
No Jimmy Charles does not look like a ‘surfer dude’, he looks like a toddler in need of a haircut.

Reactions: 6
No Charlotte annabelle isn’t out of isolation today is she . It’s at midnight seen as she isn’t allowed back at school till tomorrow …

What's with the latest reel and the hand gesture to the tree like she's presenting Jesus himself. twit bag

Jimmy jumping on the dogs back while she records. The dog looking at her as if to say help me out here. The poor thing, they let the girls pull & jump out of him too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.