Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it sad that 3 four year olds wanted cameras for Xmas , it’s such the norm for them to have a camera constantly in there faces
Probably be getting iPhones next year so they can post it straight to the ‘gram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit mean to have the tree down already, they've 5 small kids in thar house, it's only the 27th!

Reactions: 7
“There’s a lot of people
Following my journey” - ridiculous. Their diet is awful. He wants a quick fix. I see them having sofa every night and the food is just awful.
The pictures of his food is laughable. Go to a nutritionist that you will pay and do it for you, enough with the free stuff.

their kids are getting older and not interesting anymore. There are so many other families with baby triplets.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Do we think he’s putting up such dog tit food to get a deal with a diet company? as I would be embarrassed to show that food to my followers, just goes to show both of them don’t have a clue about nutrition

• Haha
it’s been a while - I totally lost interest in them and hardly look at their stories anymore! Drain the life out of me! However I did just stumble across his Q&A this evening and someone asked him about Tattle! I’ve attached a screen shot! Well done everyone! At least they are listening about the oversharing!!! Still boring as duck though!
Jimmy looks ill, he doesn’t look healthy at all! And I’d rather eat food from a bin that anything he serves up! Omelette and lettuce! What the hell 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
it’s been a while - I totally lost interest in them and hardly look at their stories anymore! Drain the life out of me! However I did just stumble across his Q&A this evening and someone asked him about Tattle! I’ve attached a screen shot! Well done everyone! At least they are listening about the oversharing!!! Still boring as duck though!
Jimmy looks ill, he doesn’t look healthy at all! And I’d rather eat food from a bin that anything he serves up! Omelette and lettuce! What the hell 😂
I particularly liked the question about whether Charlotte was going back to work 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder is that why they stopped sharing the girls bedtime. I’m so happy that stopped

Reactions: 8
Watching Charlotte’s stories… that Jimmy is turning into a little hellion! What a little tit!

Drawn on the walls, ripped into the chocolate and battered the dog. And that’s what they SHARE on the internet.

The big drama over a tiny finger wound. You’d swear he just had major heart surgery! All for the gram

Watching Charlotte’s stories… that Jimmy is turning into a little hellion! What a little tit!

Drawn on the walls, ripped into the chocolate and battered the dog. And that’s what they SHARE on the internet.
A, he’s lucky the dog didn’t snap at his face
B, where did Jimmy learn that behaviour? Monkey see, monkey do I wonder? I can’t imagine a toddler just randomly shouting at & clattering a dog just for barking. Maybe I’m over reacting though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The big drama over a tiny finger wound. You’d swear he just had major heart surgery! All for the gram

A, he’s lucky the dog didn’t snap at his face
B, where did Jimmy learn that behaviour? Monkey see, monkey do I wonder? I can’t imagine a toddler just randomly shouting at & clattering a dog just for barking. Maybe I’m over reacting though
I agree - the only other children he really mixes with are his family so where has he learnt that hitting an animal is normal acceptable behaviour. He needs to be watched like a hawk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.