Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photo on her grid of a dress today with the # previouslyworkedwithvery
Extremely cheeky hint for more freebies. #noshame
No shame! I literally can’t stand her face! Annoying because people do say she is really nice! 🤣

She needs elocution lessons just to pronounce ‘g’ in words 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pony rides on bonfire and firework night. So irresponsible and no thought to the poor animals.

Reactions: 11
I'm no firework expert, but common sense tells you to put them away from the house! Imagine one of them had opened the door
It’s the only part of the garden that isn’t plastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do the girls always look unkept, the dresses tights and dirty trainers I wouldn’t let my girls out wearing clothes like that. And I definitely don’t understand why Henry’s always got a full football kit on, he looks silly

Reactions: 9
Tonight’s stories have made me appreciate the fact they actually stopped filming bedtime EVERYNIGHT 🥱

Reactions: 6
Why do the girls always look unkept, the dresses tights and dirty trainers I wouldn’t let my girls out wearing clothes like that. And I definitely don’t understand why Henry’s always got a full football kit on, he looks silly
Full kit w*nker 😉

Pony rides on bonfire and firework night. So irresponsible and no thought to the poor animals.
Was the first thought that came to my mind!

Reactions: 3
Why have one person filming your entire day when you can have two. Such boring content of the same things every day.

Reactions: 5
My horse loves fireworks, he stands watching them. I’m sure the owner of sooty wooty ponies would not have put her ponies at risk

Reactions: 2
Jimmy is two please put him in the correct car seat, u can’t use a high back seat with just a standard seatbelt,

Reactions: 1
Jimmy is two please put him in the correct car seat, u can’t use a high back seat with just a standard seatbelt,
They were pulled up over that when the girls were about his age. They went out & replaced their seats(or one that could be seen while they filmed from the front seat) Clearly learned nothing from it.

Reactions: 1
OMG I can't believe she has Jimmy in a high back booster. That is absolutely disgraceful. There is no way he is ready in size or development for that seat. So dangerous

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.