Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the way he's talking you'd think he was seriously ill, I know loads of kids who've had covid recently and most are asymptomatic, obviously I hope that continues for henners but talk about dramatic 🙄

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine princess char having them all stuck in those 4 walls!!!

it won’t be long before it reaches the girls! Either from Henry or from school!

I just find it incredibly irresponsible regardless of the rules now. I understand parents who have to work and may not have that luxury but Charlotte’s a FT SHAM and the gels were premature with chest issues. She even has a big enough house to keep them away from each other.

Sending your kids in to wilfully spread the virus when you don’t need to is outrageous imo.

Reactions: 12
I just find it incredibly irresponsible regardless of the rules now. I understand parents who have to work and may not have that luxury but Charlotte’s a FT SHAM and the gels were premature with chest issues. She even has a big enough house to keep them away from each other.

Sending your kids in to wilfully spread the virus when you don’t need to is outrageous imo.
I agree with this, especially with Lottie still so fragile. Henners could sail through this with mild symptoms but that doesn’t mean the rest of the family will be the same if they catch it, that’s the problem with covid, you just never know how it will affect you. I’m sure Henners would be only delighted to spend his days upstairs watching YouTube & movies in the Lego room in peace. my son would be thrilled.
If someone is unfortunate enough to get it here we’ll all be staying home & getting doorstep deliveries for groceries. Our big Tesco & small corner shop both deliver which makes things easy for us.

Reactions: 5
Listening to this fucktard talk about how careful they’ve been… I actually want to punch her in the face. She’s a lying sack of tit and it ANGERS me. Broken the rules at every opportunity, put those kids at constant risk and she hasn’t had to do ANYTHING but sit on her fat arse the entire time! How DARE she sit there and lie?!

Shes sat at home in her nice warm house whilst her kids are in school spreading/contracting COVID.

Reactions: 12
Listening to this fucktard talk about how careful they’ve been… I actually want to punch her in the face. She’s a lying sack of tit and it ANGERS me. Broken the rules at every opportunity, put those kids at constant risk and she hasn’t had to do ANYTHING but sit on her fat arse the entire time! How DARE she sit there and lie?!

Shes sat at home in her nice warm house whilst her kids are in school spreading/contracting COVID.
How many times have they been out posing head to head for photos with friends. They couldn’t have been any less careful. I’m actually amazed they got this far without one of them getting ill

Reactions: 4
The girls WILL get it! It’s inevitable!! They aren’t jabbed!
Sitting Henry at the other end of the room makes no bleeping difference! All it does is prove what we already know! They’re bleeping stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

sorry, but why did Lottie have her ‘reward’ chosen by her sister????? Why couldn’t it wait until she was back in to choose for herself😡

Reactions: 7
The girls WILL get it! It’s inevitable!! They aren’t jabbed!
Sitting Henry at the other end of the room makes no bleeping difference! All it does is prove what we already know! They’re bleeping stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

sorry, but why did Lottie have her ‘reward’ chosen by her sister????? Why couldn’t it wait until she was back in to choose for herself😡

The saddest part is ", it was chosen by her sister because it's " her colour" not because she thought lottie would prefer that gift.

Even the girls know they have to have colour coordinated things :(

I bet there was loads of thing Lottie would have preferred . A pretty rubber or sparkly pencil etc.

They make me laugh our pcr is negative, yeah that was 2 days ago doent mean you currently are dumbass 🤬

Reactions: 8
If I’m honest I think she’s going a bit OTT , wonder if the girls went to dance this morning??

Reactions: 6
I reckon the girls went dance!!!!
they show what they want you to see!!! Doesn’t sound like the gels Alec are currently home!
She can spray all she likes! It’s in the air! Unless the gels and Jimmy have had it and built up immunity it’s surely inevitable they will catch it 🙈

if it makes her feel better crack on and open all your doors and windows!

I still continued to kiss and cuddle mine, they’re my kids end of xx

Now she’s being a bleeping dick head!!!
‘Double jabbed, negative PCR etc’ but choosing to stay home! And not lunch out with my friends yawn

oh bleeping woe you!

why can’t you just stay home and stop bleeping bleating on about it 🤯

If only you’d stuck to the rules and had more common sense in the midst of the bleeping virus!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
of course I question their parenting, I wouldn’t lurk on this thread if I didn’t 🤣 However I’m not going to judge them for following the guidelines. We do have to get to some sort of normality with this. Now think about their family, there is 7 of them. Imagine they each got it at the end of the 10 day isolation and because someone was positive they all had to isolate, that would be 70 days in isolation. That’s back to national lockdown level again. I hate to say it because I know it feels wrong, but I think the guidelines make sense. As long as they keep testing negative then they should try to keep going as normal otherwise when will this ever end?

Reactions: 7
of course I question their parenting, I wouldn’t lurk on this thread if I didn’t 🤣 However I’m not going to judge them for following the guidelines. We do have to get to some sort of normality with this. Now think about their family, there is 7 of them. Imagine they each got it at the end of the 10 day isolation and because someone was positive they all had to isolate, that would be 70 days in isolation. That’s back to national lockdown level again. I hate to say it because I know it feels wrong, but I think the guidelines make sense. As long as they keep testing negative then they should try to keep going as normal otherwise when will this ever end?
i don’t disagree with this! Hence why I kissed and hugged my kids but just crack on with it!
She’s making it sound like she’s doing us all a favour staying in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
i don’t disagree with this! Hence why I kissed and hugged my kids but just crack on with it!
She’s making it sound like she’s doing us all a favour staying in 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know! It’s the thing with the instagrammers they like to reveal the most mundane things acting like it’s a big deal. I know loads of people with covid at the moment and most just get on with it. She didn’t really even need to say too much just that Henry has covid and he’s now isolating and is well. It’s when she goes to his room to talk to him and filming for the gram asking if he’s ok, it’s so fake?!

Reactions: 2
Just seen on Charlottes stories, she's put up a picture of lateral flow tests staying all negative. To me the one with the L on looks faintly positive?

I'm assuming the line would get darker gradually rather than just come up dark straight away on a positive.

Reactions: 1
Just seen on Charlottes stories, she's put up a picture of lateral flow tests staying all negative. To me the one with the L on looks faintly positive?

I'm assuming the line would get darker gradually rather than just come up dark straight away on a positive.
Im positive at the moment, my lateral flow was dark positive within seconds.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.