Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just appalling parents. You hope that he is in one of the gels seats, but you know it won't be.

Also can someone explain why Henners having a baked potato makes him grown up.

Reactions: 1
The buffoon is so so rude. Princess Char was talking to lovely Lottie and yet he still kept calling her name to answer his inane questions 🤦🏼‍♀️. Let her finish one conversation before she has to be your content, idiot.

Reactions: 6
100% one strap on one shoulder 😡

How long did his ad take????

It was daytime, nighttime, daytime, nighttime lol

Reactions: 3
OMG I can't believe she has Jimmy in a high back booster. That is absolutely disgraceful. There is no way he is ready in size or development for that seat. So dangerous
She can afford to play child roulette, she’s got some spares!

Reactions: 2
I can't stand how he just let Jimmy take that trolley from Lottie. Not only will Jimmy grow up to be a brat but tit like this is why people grow up thinking they have to roll over and let others do what they want to them with no defence. How about "Jimmy you need to wait your turn" 😬😡🤬

Reactions: 12
I‘d cut that top knot off the little one in his sleep if he was mine. Already joined the top knot wanker club with that behaviour with Lottie.

Reactions: 6
I‘d cut that top knot off the little one in his sleep if he was mine. Already joined the top knot wanker club with that behaviour with Lottie.
Such a shame they take more care of jimmys hair then Lottie’s .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why ask questions at the dinner table?whilst they are eating??? FFS! This on parr with filming bedtime! LEAVE THEM ALONE

I was waiting for Lottie to say ‘stop filming me!!!!’ I hate this soul sellers with such passion

just showed everyone who Henry plays for too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Div

Reactions: 2
Lottie always looks ill. I know she isn't but she generally doesn't look healthy at all. Always very sunken tired eyes and looks drained constantly. Wish they would sort her diet out. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why ask questions at the dinner table?whilst they are eating??? FFS! This on parr with filming bedtime! LEAVE THEM ALONE

I was waiting for Lottie to say ‘stop filming me!!!!’ I hate this soul sellers with such passion

just showed everyone who Henry plays for too 🤦🏼‍♀️ Div
They’ve always done this & you can see how distracting it is for the girls & how uncomfortable they can look. I feel sorry for Lottie because she has weight issues & really needs to focus on what she’s doing

That’s a lovely new tray Charlotte has bought for the kitchen 🙄… lovely couple of jars full of choking hazards for the kids to get there hands on

I can't stand how he just let Jimmy take that trolley from Lottie. Not only will Jimmy grow up to be a brat but tit like this is why people grow up thinking they have to roll over and let others do what they want to them with no defence. How about "Jimmy you need to wait your turn" 😬😡🤬
So true!!!!

So henners has covid!
He was sent hone from school Tuesday apparently, I wonder what symptom he was sent home with?

I wonder if they’ll test the gels daily?
Its literally rife at that school at the minute!

So henners has covid!
He was sent hone from school Tuesday apparently, I wonder what symptom he was sent home with?

How many times did alex touch his face talking about it 🤮

• Haha
So henners has covid!

If it was me I’d keep them all at home…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.