Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my.
They’ll end up with clawed toes!
That’s awful 😞
It’s so bad for little feet. I get that it must be expensive to buy footwear for so many but making them last longer at the expense of their foot health is never good

Reactions: 1
Those awful jumpers with the baggy arms look like something from The Elephant Man 😬

Reactions: 1
Do you think when they “booked” the hotel they said we are famous on insta don’t you know !! And then the hotel put freebies in the room, cos I’m sure anybody else staying there doesn’t get that treatment 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I can’t find ANYTHING in London that sleeps 6 let alone 7!!!!!!
Especially the Hilton!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Something doesn’t add up that’s for sure

@motheroffiveboys has also just been to London, is it a parent flogger thing to go & drag your tribe of kids around the city for photos? Have no idea where they stayed.

It’s so bad for little feet. I get that it must be expensive to buy footwear for so many but making them last longer at the expense of their foot health is never good
They usually have kindly gifted shoes, must have been a shock paying for some.

Reactions: 6
Alex and his don't come at me for socks and sliders, I have blisters. Man the duck up, put a couple of plasters on and wear normal shoes you twonk.

Reactions: 4
Jeez the spelling and grammar errors in Charlotte’s latest post 🤬 I thought she used to be a PA? I wouldn’t hire her with writing like that. And tagging the royal family in the post too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Charlottes ad 😂 it has been said on here a few times she was trying to become a style icon showing everyone her clothes etc she’s now doing clothes adverts we can see right through you char 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly so sick of marsh farm gifting every bleeping influencer every time there’s an event!
I live locally and out of Point I no longer visit!
Christmas there is £60 a person! Even for an adult! But all the ‘Influencers’ will go for duck all

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Honestly so sick of marsh farm gifting every bleeping influencer every time there’s an event!
I live locally and out of Point I no longer visit!
Christmas there is £60 a person! Even for an adult! But all the ‘Influencers’ will go for duck all
I’d respect companies much more if they let poor families who can’t afford it go for free, not already loaded families like the galballys who could quite easily pay for it themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm really disappointed with the reco shop gifting these clowns stuff

Reactions: 5
I'm really disappointed with the reco shop gifting these clowns stuff
I KNOW this reco shop us struggling massively too! To take gifted items from a struggling business to make yourself relatable and bump your numbers is DISGUSTING!

These cretins will take ANYTHING!!!!!

Wtf is the barbie party!! Alex is such a tool

Char is filming a small business ad - recycled stuff, blablabla.. at the same moment promotes Alex Pink barbie stuff (with loads of plastics, balloons etc) on his story. They must be stupid, both of them! This way, nobody takes their tit seriously! It’s all about the money. This small businesses must stop using these cunts for their benefit. It’s based on bullshit if you ask me (I’m from the netherlands, that’s why my English isn’t that good!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Char is filming a small business ad - recycled stuff, blablabla.. at the same moment promotes Alex Pink barbie stuff (with loads of plastics, balloons etc) on his story. They must be stupid, both of them! This way, nobody takes their tit seriously! It’s all about the money. This small businesses must stop using these cunts for their benefit. It’s based on bullshit if you ask me (I’m from the netherlands, that’s why my English isn’t that good!

bleep and bullshit! I think your English is great lol

Photo on her grid of a dress today with the # previouslyworkedwithvery
Extremely cheeky hint for more freebies. #noshame

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.