Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they renew their vows 5 minutes ago, why didn't they christen him at the same time?

Reactions: 6
Guys Charlotte finally got her clothes dividers for the gels uniform so they can just grab what they need I wondered if the pleading she done had worked I remember she was begging for on her stories a few weeks ago and then today it’s like
Magic a friend kindly offered to make them lol I couldn’t imagine being so shameless 😂and Alex also made sure he added to his stories what it was she wanted pair of blatant scrounging twats

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys Charlotte finally got her clothes dividers for the gels uniform so they can just grab what they need I wondered if the pleading she done had worked I remember she was begging for on her stories a few weeks ago and then today it’s like
Magic a friend kindly offered to make them lol I couldn’t imagine being so shameless 😂and Alex also made sure he added to his stories what it was she wanted pair of blatant scrounging twats
couldn't help but notice that they confirmed they had 3 wardrobes but only two dividers per triplet!!! Bet she’s well disappointed!!!!!
how about you physically support this new small business and purchase another set!

Reactions: 4
couldn't help but notice that they confirmed they had 3 wardrobes but only two dividers per triplet!!! Bet she’s well disappointed!!!!!
how about you physically support this new small business and purchase another set!
Absolutely no chance in them using their own money to purchase additional ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good idea to ask the girls to sing while they’ve got a mouth full of spaghetti!
What a tit he is.
Just let the kids eat their tea in peace.

Reactions: 5
Really still can’t believe they happily accepted free school shoes from Asda, but then sent them to school in shoes from somewhere else!! They really have no shame! Why accept them if they knew they would buy or get gifted from elsewhere?! It’s so greedy.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Documenting every minute of marsh farm! Note off!
Not been an gifted outfit! He looks a right mess today! Tops too small! Doesn’t even match 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.