Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a thread for the crozier quads!

Reactions: 1
What was her latest post about Jimmy! It was weird! Second or third post from a few days ago 🙈

Also! His latest bleeping at!!!

Lazy! On the floor! Load of tit app

Their carpet is ROTTEN
That ad has gone from his stories! I think he has deleted it. Was really bad & god damm awful! No way it would make you want to check it out! Obviously couldn’t be bothered putting any effort into it! Just wanting the dosh for zero effort! Repeated himself at the end too!

Why does he always have to pose with his big mouth open? Was he never taught to shut his mouth! Nobody wants to see a big open mouth!

Reactions: 4
How can dresses and suits be #presssamples? Are they trying them and sending them back? Are they really calling themselves the press?!

And linking her own dress “for you”. Er, no, i think you’re linking it for your affiliate commission.

I hate those grazing tables too. They look so unhygienic and all the chocolate, meat, fruit and stuff mixed together 🤢 And piles of wotsits that will have gone soggy.

Reactions: 8
How can dresses and suits be #presssamples? Are they trying them and sending them back? Are they really calling themselves the press?!

And linking her own dress “for you”. Er, no, i think you’re linking it for your affiliate commission.

I hate those grazing tables too. They look so unhygienic and all the chocolate, meat, fruit and stuff mixed together 🤢 And piles of wotsits that will have gone soggy.
I thought that about the grazing table too, there’s no way to reach something at the back without touching/breathing all over things close to the edge. I’m not a massive germ freak but Covid has me a bit more careful if there more than one household mixing.

I’m with you there, that buffet looked revolting 🤢

Reactions: 3

Grazing tables are 🤮🤮🤮

Grazing tables are rank!!

Oh look at me with my after school routine!!!! It’s common bleeping sense! Why do they believe their own hype SO much! Your not the only family with multiple children! FFS

Grazing tables are rank!!

Oh look at me with my after school routine!!!! It’s common bleeping sense! Why do they believe their own hype SO much! Your not the only family with multiple children! FFS
It's weird. What does she think someone else does afternschool

I'm watching today's stories -- walking to school, going for breakfast, going to the park.... I have 4 (now grown-up) children and school days were mad. I dashed back home to clean the tit tip I'd left in my rush to get out of the door. Get washing on. Do some shopping. Clean up. Tend to pre-school children. Mow the grass. Prepare tea for the evening.... etc. I was always busy. Their house is so clean and tidy. How does she do it? And have so much free time for going out or sitting in the garden with a brew?
They probably have a cleaner to help poor Charlotte 🤯

Not only does he do just 4 days ‘graft’ (I say that VERY VERY loosely)
He is off today for an event! With no kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Who the duck do they think they are 🤣

What the hell have I just seen on can’t talks story I think she’s trying to become a fashion style icon 😅 those sandals she’s posted are sooooo cringe 🤢🤢

I'm amused at Charlotte trying to become some kind of fashion person. 'So many of you were asking where this is from?' She wears frump clothes most of the time and her shoes are the absolute worst.

Reactions: 6
Surly no one aspires to be like them!
You'd hope not. Alex with his spread legs in every photo and gurning at the camera while he talks shite. Then her fake grin every time the camera is pointed at her. And I've just remembered what most of her sandals remind me of, they are just what my Granny wore on holiday in the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are trying to sell 4 or 6 crappy weather worn braking plastic wicker chairs outside their house for £20 WTAF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.