Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the gels enjoyed their first day of school. They looked cute in their uniforms, I am a stranger, I should not be able to say this. Stupid foolish parents who plaster their kids on line for anyone to look at.

Reactions: 3
Hope the gels enjoyed their first day of school. They looked cute in their uniforms, I am a stranger, I should not be able to say this. Stupid foolish parents who plaster their kids on line for anyone to look at.
Where’s MrsMangel gone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
while i'm glad the gels were also allowed a pair of properly-fitted school shoes - especially lottie, who seems to spend the majority of her time with hugr shoes hanging off her feet - imagine the audacity of accepting three free pairs of school shoes from asda when you have no intention of the gels actually wearing them, and then proceeding to go out and buy three additional pairs of school shoes, knowing damn well that there are families out there struggling to provide shoes for their kids! literally accepting three gifted pairs of shoes for the sake of an ad - and presumably a free pair for henners, who also featured in the asda ad and isn't wearing the football clarks shoes he was gifted - is disgusting. 😔

also char, the fact that the gels all chose different pairs of shoes kinda shows that they all have their own individual preferences and personalities. despite claims that, when given the choice they always opt for matching items, this obviously isn't the case - like with those sunglasses, when lottie clearly preferred a different pair to the twins, yet was told she had to have a matching pair because when they returned home, the gels had magically decided that actually they wanted to match. ffs, allow them some independence in choosing their own accessories - and that goes for colours too! poor lottie, stuck with a green bow in her hair while the other two have colours which work with the colour of their school uniform seven if they want to make the twins easily distinguishable - although there rae visible differences between the two - there is literally no reason that lottie needs to wear a different colour. 😔

Reactions: 9
while i'm glad the gels were also allowed a pair of properly-fitted school shoes - especially lottie, who seems to spend the majority of her time with hugr shoes hanging off her feet - imagine the audacity of accepting three free pairs of school shoes from asda when you have no intention of the gels actually wearing them, and then proceeding to go out and buy three additional pairs of school shoes, knowing damn well that there are families out there struggling to provide shoes for their kids! literally accepting three gifted pairs of shoes for the sake of an ad - and presumably a free pair for henners, who also featured in the asda ad and isn't wearing the football clarks shoes he was gifted - is disgusting. 😔

also char, the fact that the gels all chose different pairs of shoes kinda shows that they all have their own individual preferences and personalities. despite claims that, when given the choice they always opt for matching items, this obviously isn't the case - like with those sunglasses, when lottie clearly preferred a different pair to the twins, yet was told she had to have a matching pair because when they returned home, the gels had magically decided that actually they wanted to match. ffs, allow them some independence in choosing their own accessories - and that goes for colours too! poor lottie, stuck with a green bow in her hair while the other two have colours which work with the colour of their school uniform seven if they want to make the twins easily distinguishable - although there rae visible differences between the two - there is literally no reason that lottie needs to wear a different colour. 😔
Indeed, how hard faced can one get?
Accepting shoes that she has no intention of having the kids wear!
I hope Asda are taking note and never offer them free stuff again.

Reactions: 7
I hate parents pushing academy football on kids!
He is 8 FFS
Doesn’t help their mental health! These clubs and parents build them up for rejection!!
Colchester is tit anyway lol

Reactions: 8
I hate parents pushing academy football on kids!
He is 8 FFS
Doesn’t help their mental health! These clubs and parents build them up for rejection!!
Colchester is tit anyway lol
Yes, poor Henry, not only has he to live with rejection but also that rejection is shared with thousands of strangers online!
FFS I wish they’d give the kids some privacy.

Reactions: 7
I see char has borrowed my nans shoes again. To gucci belt or not that is the question 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the gels got their nails painted - obvs char had to film them showing which colour nail varnish they supposedly "chose". right, so it's just a coincidence that they always opt for the colour they were assigned at birth? just imagine the chaos if lottie AND annabella had rheor nails painted pink - how would anyone ever tell them apart?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

ffs, allow them to express their own preferences and personalities. they're three separate and unique individuals - not a combined unit of three. 😔

Reactions: 9
the gels got their nails painted - obvs char had to film them showing which colour nail varnish they supposedly "chose". right, so it's just a coincidence that they always opt for the colour they were assigned at birth? just imagine the chaos if lottie AND annabella had rheor nails painted pink - how would anyone ever tell them apart?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

ffs, allow them to express their own preferences and personalities. they're three separate and unique individuals - not a combined unit of three. 😔
I imagine she probably told them if they don’t have their nails painted their assigned colours they couldn’t have them done. Problem solved 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I honestly don't know why she says what a lot of food they always have to buy when all they seem to do is eat out.
Coffee shops, garden centres, greasy spoon cafes.

Reactions: 2
Pisses me off how they have set colours. Lottie is going to hate them.

Reactions: 5
In Chars recent photo there was me thinking she tagged her sisters in it, No, bleeping Gucci 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m confused- you christen a baby, not a 2 year old? Why didn’t they get him christened when he was a baby? Looks like they’ve been paid by this occasion wear for kids company and they had to think of an excuse to get the kids all dressed up?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.