Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused- you christen a baby, not a 2 year old? Why didn’t they get him christened when he was a baby? Looks like they’ve been paid by this occasion wear for kids company and they had to think of an excuse to get the kids all dressed up?
A bit like their re marriage crapola.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m confused- you christen a baby, not a 2 year old? Why didn’t they get him christened when he was a baby? Looks like they’ve been paid by this occasion wear for kids company and they had to think of an excuse to get the kids all dressed up?
And the gels are dressed like flower girls at a wedding rather than siblings at a younger brothers christening!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And the gels are dressed like flower girls at a wedding rather than siblings at a younger brothers christening!
Are they wearing the same outfits they were gifted for the re marriage? I can’t be arsed to look them up, they turn my stomach.(the parents, not the kids)

Reactions: 1
You can get christened at any age. My nephew & niece were christened together when they were 8 & 4. My kids will only baptised when they’re old enough to decide for themselves.

Reactions: 2
Are they wearing the same outfits they were gifted for the re marriage? I can’t be arsed to look them up, they turn my stomach.(the parents, not the kids)
No, different outfits.
On her post of Jimmy today it seems his christening outfit is a #collab #prsample
*pretends to be shocked* 😳

You can get christened at any age. My nephew & niece were christened together when they were 8 & 4. My kids will only baptised when they’re old enough to decide for themselves.
Same with my grandchildren, and hopefully they’ll choose not to bother.

Reactions: 3
With coloured hair bands!!

they remind me of towie!Throwing g parties just to have something to film!

these clowns have events just so they have something to photograph!
honestly wish they’d just piss off! They’re so cringe

I honestly don’t know with 5 kids how they remember to take pics let alone put on social media! I forgot to take pics all the time! But then it’s not my living I guess!
I had my kids for ME! Not for online weirdos and gifts and paid ads 👍🏻🙌🏻
i will continue to work and set the right example to my children!

Reactions: 4
They look like first communion dresses. No previous sign of church going. So ott.

Reactions: 5
Even when Alex was saying the other night about being gutted about Colchester not taking on Henry!
He said himself he could ring other clubs to look aT him and travel round the country! so bleeping big headed! Prick!!!!!

I can imagine him on the phone ‘do you know who I am?’ The geezer is such a bellend

They look like first communion dresses. No previous sign of church going. So ott.
never seen them at church, they don’t go to a religious school! So over the top! So not necessary!!! Sums them up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same with my grandchildren, and hopefully they’ll choose not to bother.
My eldest is 10 now & in a catholic school since he was 5, religious education is part of the curriculum but he chose to opt out & the school supported him. He uses the time to do creative writing & drawing. I thought with communion prep & the kids talking about the money they would make through gifts might change his mind but he’s too much of a sceptic 😂

Reactions: 2
The gels doing their wave looked so robotic and practiced.

• Heart
The vowel renewal and now christening 🥱 goes to show they will sell their souls (and especially their children’s) to the devil for a freebie and some YouTube content that no one watches (I love to check how many views they get but not watch the videos ) anyone else or just me ? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Christening is all for the freebies & gifts!
That they will sell! All for show & no doubt another youtube video!

He is wanting Henry to become a goalkeeper so he can earn money for them. He will then become his manager & give up his work. Being kept by his kids & in the style of which he has become used too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s unreal… even at Jim’s christening they get things for free…and place an #ad
It’s so sad….living in a material world. 🤮🤮🤮🤢

Christening is all for the freebies & gifts!
That they will sell! All for show & no doubt another youtube video!

He is wanting Henry to become a goalkeeper so he can earn money for them. He will then become his manager & give up his work. Being kept by his kids & in the style of which he has become used too.
Henner’s isn’t even that talented.. he’s just an average goalie… nothing wrong with that. The only thing wrong is Alex

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s unreal… even at Jim’s christening they get things for free…and place an #ad
It’s so sad….living in a material world. 🤮🤮🤮🤢

Henner’s isn’t even that talented.. he’s just an average goalie… nothing wrong with that. The only thing wrong is Alex
Nothing is sacred where the Greedyballys are concerned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.