Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a laugh at his post about Henry's schoolwork that was written with terrible grammar. And let's face it, with Charlotte as a teacher he has no chance.

Reactions: 1
Had a laugh at his post about Henry's schoolwork that was written with terrible grammar. And let's face it, with Charlotte as a teacher he has no chance.
Did she teach him lon division while the gels was at nurshree?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really really hate when people take gifted things from really small companies. Those hair scrunchies she's received today are from someone with only 300 followers!!! What a crappy thing to do, just pay money and appreciate people trying to make some money 😡 also what's this #prproduct tag all about is it just so people don't realise she's a money grabbing k*** head and things are actually just gifted!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Noticed she posted a pic of Henry’s room the other day! It had no tv up so she’s posting OLD pics just to be relevant?????

I don’t know how these two will cope when they can longer make money from social media and they have to go back to proper jobs.

Reactions: 3
Ketchup and pickled onions to accompany the “roast dinner” again 🤮🤮🤮
They’re disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Laundry Room - fav room in the house! Shame you don’t use it often you absolute skank of a woman!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Charlotte ever stop touching her bleeping hair! Jesus Christ!!!

She LOVES looking at herself filming videos!

Reactions: 4
If you have triplets this is what they do for 2 hours!

What run round your island!
Erm take them out for a walk and get some fresh air!!
Princess Charlotte is under the weather and signed off for the day! Never thought I’d see the day 🤣

So she’s unwell, thinks tonsillitis but has done a COVID test after people messaged her telling her to. Alex is going to go and pick up her prescription. 🙄 I guess they are above self isolating until they get the results back....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she’s unwell, thinks tonsillitis but has done a COVID test after people messaged her telling her to. Alex is going to go and pick up her prescription. 🙄 I guess they are above self isolating until they get the results back....
As if Alex is going out , that’s a piss take big time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.