Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that is the grossest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. These 2 are just complete scumbags. I can’t even imagine that sleeping bag has ever been washed. Makes me wonder about the dummy as well. I doubt they clean that either. Letting the girls brush their own teeth....big no no for me but then these 2 are the laziest pair of freeloaders going.

that sleeping bag though 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
That sleeping bag actually makes me feel so upset for that poor kid... how horrific that they can’t be bothered to even wash their baby’s sleeping bag?! And if that’s what they are happy to show everyone on Instagram- how are they treating their kids when the cameras are turned off?!

Reactions: 2
I actually watched his boring stories for him cutting the roasts with scissors but didn't see it. I usually skip through as they really are very dull and the same thing over and over

Reactions: 1
The sleeping bag 🤢 i remember washing my babies sleeping bag every day when I would breast feed them during the night in it as I cannot stand the smell of milk on the collar, which does happen, how bloody hard is it, honestly makes me gag, poor little sod. Also the potty full of wee on the girls bedroom floor, there is a toilet next door, I hope thats not there from last night 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The girls sleepyheads all had a yellow patch where their heads went. It’s so bad for so many reasons to put kids to bed with a bottle or beaker, how hard is it to have a little cuddle with him & put him down after he’s finished it.

Telling Jimmy about 10 times to lie down, no cuddles for poor Jimmy. My little girl is almost 2 & I still give her a cuddle & put her lying in the bed.

Last edited:
That growbag is absolutely disgusting!!!

They’re rotten

Omg that potty full of piss!!!
I can’t even deal!
This family disgust me!

And the bleeping Lego room! Don’t get me started

Alex has has put a picture up tonight of the girls. And they are in their pre school uniforms, u can see under Lottie’s coat . No wonder Charlotte has been quite all day especially with all the snow they have had not 1 picture of the kids playing out or any stories ,

Alex has has put a picture up tonight of the girls. And they are in their pre school uniforms, u can see under Lottie’s coat . No wonder Charlotte has been quite all day especially with all the snow they have had not 1 picture of the kids playing out or any stories ,
The gels really needed to get out of the house, they’re premature! COVID will boost their immune systems.

Why not just be honest and say Charlotte couldn’t manage the girls and Henry and so they’ve gone back to ore school?! 👀 Is it in the job description for these instgram wannabes to lie all the time and give half truths?!

And I did wonder if they were back as the other day in a story Lottie went to cover her badge but wasn’t wearing her nursery sweatshirt. I thought it was off seeing as it was a couple of months since the last went. I guess they had been that day and she had forgotten they had removed the evidence/sweatshirt!

Had to have a look at the photo... totally right they know how much grief they’ll get for sending them and rightly so. Makes me wonder if they were at pre school then how come Henry was doing his school work at tea time. You would think that if they were sending them to pre school they’d at least use the time wisely. Obviously Charlotte has had herself an easy day and Henry has obviously entertained himself in the ‘Lego room’

• Wow
Can't believe he didn't lay Jimmy down, wtf! Isn't it normal to give your child a cuddle then lay him down at that age? Also that cot side looked quite low, standing on the sleepyhead ge could easily climb out even with a sleeping bag on, which looked vile by the way!

Why the secrecy about the girls going to preschool? Within my NCT group (with 3 year olds), I’m the only one keeping my little girl off, even the other two SAHMs have sent theirs in... I don’t agree with them being open atm but dunno why the Galballys are keeping it secret!

Poor Jimmy and that minging bag, you can almost smell their bad personal hygiene through the internet 🤢

Hot tub in the snow. Do they not have washing facilities inside the house???
It was their weekly bath , can someone please tell what their obsession with bloody stir fry’s ?? I don’t get why they eat the same food every day

Another full potty in the room at bed time. I can’t get my head around that when there’s a bathroom right next to it. The girls are well able to manage the toilet downstairs so why the need for a potty in their room & on carpet

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.