Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twinmumma2019

Not a chance!!! She will have her parents round, no way shes going to look after all 5 by herself!!
Unpopular opinion but if my husband was in hospital with heart problems, I'd 100% be having my parents round to help! Pandemic or not, people need emotional support

• Heart
Reactions: 19

influenza123

“She’s bought me a pill box like an old man” has got to be one of the most ableist comments I think I’ve heard an influencer come out with in a long time.
If you’ve been privileged with good health up until your 40’s be grateful for it, there are millions of “young people” with chronic illnesses who need to take multiple medications every day of their lives 🙄

Reactions: 18

GoldSilver

VIP Member
The thread will become popular again in 20 years when Lottie is suing them for invading her privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ellegee

VIP Member
They should be putting their everything into getting lottie’s weight up and feeding her properly but they’d rather focus on social media instead 🙄 so sad....
I’ve spent time at a fussy eating workshop & one thing they mention is having the dinner table as relaxed as possible. It’s quite obvious that Lottie & one of the other girls aren’t always comfortable with the cameras on, so the worst possible thing they can do is have 2 cameras at the dinner table every day & be drawing attention to what the kids are eating. How is a child with eating issues & privacy issues ever going to be comfortable eating with constant filming.
The sooner some sort of protection is introduced for social media kids the better because these kids deserve so much better.
why have we never seen Henners doing chores but we see the girls helping with laundry multiple times, dishwasher loading & window cleaning. Why was Henners rewarded with KFC & then allowed to eat it in front of his sisters? was the free nintendo switch on his sisters birthday not enough?
my blood is boiling today.

Reactions: 17

SareBear

It shocks me that these threads are still going to be honest. Their lives are literally like Groundhog Day, same dinner every Sunday. Same routine day in day out, same football scenes in the garden every single day, they are the most boring pair of peasants I’ve ever come across. They are both so fucking thick I’m surprised he’s got a job in a legal firm. I did have to laugh on his beard poll....did anyone see the results? No doubt he will go against the 80 odd percent of people who said NO to growing the beard.
Yes Alex go ahead and look like an unkept homeless person! 😂🙄
The pickled onions on that dinner!!!! 🤢🤢 I’ve never been a fan of Charlotte in all the time I followed her. I don’t actually know why I still do. She can’t talk properly, she’s a shite mother, she’s selfish and so completely up her own arse!

those poor kids just get sold out to Instagram and I’m so utterly pleased that they are not doing that many adverts now. Hopefully these companies can see just how terrible they are at being influenzers!!! He’s been at 107k followers for some time now. Pretty sure his popularity is dwindling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she boasts about doing her washing. You literally load the machine and press a button. She doesn’t wash it by hand with a mangle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Heather343

I think it's sad how they make them get dressed and do their hair before they can see all their presents just for the gram. I love my little one running down and doing it in his PJ's!

Chatty Member
Ibuprofen - perceived blood thinner, used during a woman’s period as it reduces clotting.
Lansoprazole - it’s a PPI, it’s because he’s taking ibuprofen which will strip the lining of his stomach if unprotected.
Bisoprolol Fumarate - for hypertension
Colchichine - gout medication
Rampiril - widens blood vessels, used to treat hypertension

Nothing there is to treat an infection, everything there is used to treat someone with the arteries of an overweight, 75 yr old man. Sounds like his arteries are clogged and his cholesterol is sky high.

And he eats better than his children. I can only imagine!

Pinchme

VIP Member
Is bloody Chezza after some sort of medal, 'I've got 4yr old triplets' 'can't believe I've got 4yr old triplets' 'just can't believe I've got 4yr old triplets'

How many more times does she have to say it. Shame she's been a pretty crappy mum to her 4yr old triplets.
I can't believe how lazy she is & the shite food she feeds her 4yr old triplets.

She's got 4yr old triplets incase anyone missed it. 3.5yrs of selling her 4yr old triplets, 3.5yrs of her 4yr old triplets making more money than their lazy fat arse father.

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
I haven’t been on this thread for a while. I followed them right at the beginning and thought they were great parents but they then became a sell out and I unfollowed last year after commented about the pram fiasco for the girls birthday and got a tonne of abuse.

one thing that strikes me about the ‘instafamilies’ and you tubers is that they used their children as a way of getting famous whereas REAL celebrities do everything in their power for the media to not take photos of their children to protect their privacy! A lot of celebs kids are blurred on photos and not shown on their Instagram etc to protect them...

Don’t these instapeople realise the danger they are putting their children in!

Reactions: 14

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
How can he possibly say to his employers- oh no I’m faaar to sick to be able to sit with a laptop and do work from home, I need time to rest and recover!! Only to sit at his laptop and do work for someone else? Surely there’s a law against doing any other type of work if you’re on sick pay?!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Totally agree about dressing twins & multiples in identical outfits.
Let the kids express themselves & show some individuality,
it's the same with the colours - pink for annabella, purple for florence and green for lottie, always. i mean, okay if you want to do that when they babies, but at this age they must have their own favourite colours which don't magically coincide with the colours they have had forced upon them. i imagine if lottie ever dared to show a preference for pink or purple, she'd be shoved in green regardless, and told that those colours belong to her sisters. it's not fair to not allow their own personalities to flourish, and allow them to have their own separate likes and dislikes that are different from each other and encourage them to pursue their own interests and hobbies, because they are three separate individuals who were. not born solely to do everything identically solely to earn money for their parents. they may well have colour preferences which are not the ones which were assigned to them at birth - yet it seems they don't have a choice. even in their latest disney princess reel, the girls have to wear the outfits of the princesses which match their colours, rather than dress as their favourite princess. a while ago, i actually saw annabella dressed in yellow as belle, florence in blue as cinderella and little lottie in pink as sleeping beauty and she genuinely looked SO happy to be dressed either as her actual favourite princess, or to be allowed to wear her favourite colour for once. it's just sad that the whole triplet USP is the priority, way above allowing the girls to develop their own individual personalities. 😔

and as for the sunglasses, the photo alex posted shows lottie in a totally different pair, which kinda proves that they didn't all choose to be matching - the twins chose matching sunglasses, so lottie was obviously told she had to have those too, despite preferring a different pair.

• Heart
  • Wow

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
And Henry has been gifted a brand new Nintendo Switch!
What a world we live in when some hard working families are finding it a struggle to even buy food to feed their kids and these scummy gits that are coining it in are given stuff like this!
The words priorities and wrong come to mind.
That pissed me off why does he need another switch if he has on already , why does he need two, it’s a very sad world we live in, some families can’t afford to feed there kids and this family is like this, 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
I hope that if this situation with Alex brings them anything good, it’s that they realise they need to stop obsessing over social media & selling their children’s’ privacies and just put their phones down and enjoy their life with their beautiful children.

• Heart

influenza123

Charlotte is currently asking for dietetic advise from her Instagram follows via her story.

Imagine next Tuesday when she attends the appointment with the dietitian armed with a list of things “people on Instagram said I can use instead of medically prescribed nutritional supplements”.

I’m sure the dietitian will be thrilled that they spent 4 years at university studying for a BSc/MSc followed by years of CPD when they could have just gained all their knowledge instead from asking the general public via Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart

SareBear

Here we find ourselves dissecting the boring mundane lives of the Essex wannabe parents from Saaaaaaath Woodham. Parents to Enry, and 3 Triplet girls and Big Jim! And their neglected dog Reggie!

Recap.....
This pair of half wits sell their children to the devil of Instagram, accept freebies from anyone who’s willing to send them stuff and advertise any old shite that they have no interest of need for.
Their parenting style is to most concerning, leaving little Jimmy alone in the house napping (in his milk sodden grow bag) whilst they all have their weekly bath in the hot tub!
Renovating their whole “dolls house” on cheap toot and tack from anyone who will cut them a deal!

we’ve seen the dark side of Alex (previous thread, check out the screen shots) and we are hoping that Charlotte soon finds the desire to cook her kids a decent meal!

most long time contributors to the thread are literally so bored of their content that we just come here to find out the interesting bits and we are all wondering when the bubble will well and truly burst for them and their following will dwindle just like their rock bottom YouTube channel!!!
Hope that covers most of their boring lives!!

• Haha