Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly there’s not a brain cell between them. The Covid test should have been the first thing she did. Especially after sending your kids to pre school unnecessarily. Don’t know why she didn’t go for a test. Home tests are meant for those who can’t drive to one. Did laugh at how she pronounced penicillin 😂😂😂. Must a citrus variety 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
They are just unbelievable!!! Girls could easily have had it from nursery and been asymptomatic and she makes out she’s doing everyone a favour by taking a test!

There is no way her doctor wouldn’t have told her to get tested. What a bellend.

Reactions: 1
So stupid! My brothers whole family had it a few weeks ago, kids no symptons and adults exactly the same as she described...why wouldn't you immediately drive to a test centre yesterday when unwell, talking about stopping the spread, you are the spread you fool!
Also why do they never take the girls and jimmy out? They document everything but they are stuck in for days. I get weather is pants but my youngest is similar age to the girls and is puddle suited up and wellies on and out on his balance bike or for a walk, wander every single day, they just seem to be stuck indoors constantly.

I cannot get over how thick she is.
‘No one thinks they have got it (covid) unless they are laid up in bed’ where the duck have you been for 12 months Charlotte?!

Reactions: 6
So she’s unwell, thinks tonsillitis but has done a COVID test after people messaged her telling her to. Alex is going to go and pick up her prescription. 🙄 I guess they are above self isolating until they get the results back....
Can they get reported for doing that, what absolute dicks!!

‘The new Covid strain that’s out at the moment’.... bleeping hell, it’s not a film Charlotte you dumbass 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sure the girls will still be sent to nursery again tomorrow regardless..she's a bleeping dick. Reminds me of a neighbour of mine who had covid and contacted her elderly clients to see if they needed their hair done. She attended their homes covid positive. Talking about hair, Alex seems to have his cut over the past week or so.

What a pair of absolute selfish pricks. Saying they’re now in isolation until the test result come back. You should have ALL been in isolation as soon as you started feeling unwell. Cunts.

Reactions: 2
She shouldn’t even be mixing with the family while she waits. She needs to be isolating from everyone, it’s not like the house is too small do so. Maybe she could use the time to sort the Lego room!

She shouldn’t even be mixing with the family while she waits. She needs to be isolating from everyone, it’s not like the house is too small do so. Maybe she could use the time to sort the Lego room!
Bit unrealistic. I don't like the grabballys but 5 kids even in a house their size, Alex is meant to be working, it is a bit unrealistic to expect her to isolate from them all

Did anyone pick up on the way she was saying Valentines?
Valumtimes is all I could hear!!

• Haha
What a pair of absolute selfish pricks. Saying they’re now in isolation until the test result come back. You should have ALL been in isolation as soon as you started feeling unwell. Cunts.
Thick as tit

Anyone watched Charl’s rambling stories this evening, I got distracted - has she tested negative? I see Alex and Henry are out on a walk tonight so I hope so 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyone watched Charl’s rambling stories this evening, I got distracted - has she tested negative? I see Alex and Henry are out on a walk tonight so I hope so 🤦🏼‍♀️
just tried catching up. So boring! Why do we care what tablets she is taking and how many? Yeah she has tested negative, couldn’t be arsed to watch anymore, her chipped nails were offending me

how do these “influencers” afford such big houses?

For someone with a sore throat she can bleeping talk! tit at that!
Do us a favour and shut up!

Her face actually offends me!
She literally doesn’t stop touching her hair so all she’s doing is constantly checking herself out whilst recording!

Reactions: 7
Alex probably sent her that text 😂 seems really quick to get the results in

So today’s stories...anyone watched? Charlotte doing her make up over the job and flicking excess bronzer on the floor ... gross

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.