Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is NOT a roast!!!!
bleeping idiots!!!!

What is that climbing thing???

Anyone spot Charlotte throw her phone down again when she realised Alex was filming her!
I do click through their posts so it was at the beginning of one

They are so boring

Reactions: 3
I can’t actually believe they called that a roast dinner. It looked vile and chicken, potatoes and some veg is not a roast! Idiots.

I can’t actually believe they called that a roast dinner. It looked vile and chicken, potatoes and some veg is not a roast! Idiots.
All frozen not hard work not like she’s cutting veg and peeling potatoes , we find frozen roasts potatoes dry, can’t believe how little them girls eat but they have always got sweets and chocolate after there dinner

Reactions: 2
Honey flavoured chicken then gravy in their frozen veg!!

Don’t get me started on the corn on the cob 😳

Those lovely girls always look so tired and under nourished, being born prem is no longer an excuse, they are nearly 4
Henry just acts all bolshy these days, he used to be such a nice little lad

Honey and mustard chicken tonight. Ketchup. Gravy. All on 1 plate. bleeping disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
“We’ve got no TV on tonight, we’re gonna talk as a family”
Like anyone can get a bleeping word in with him!
Still videoing the kids eating though.
That ain’t what normal families do!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is NOT a roast!!!!
bleeping idiots!!!!

What is that climbing thing???

Anyone spot Charlotte throw her phone down again when she realised Alex was filming her!
I do click through their posts so it was at the beginning of one

They are so boring
That’s about £600 worth of free climbing gear. It makes me so angry, those kids have everything they need & more. They have no shame 😡😡

Can’t get over the fact Alex is cutting the roasties up with a scissors, and then they sit there and film everyone eating dinner?! Not normal.. clearly done spend proper time together as a family!
them poor children will have no table manners growing up.

Can’t get over the fact Alex is cutting the roasties up with a scissors, and then they sit there and film everyone eating dinner?! Not normal.. clearly done spend proper time together as a family!
them poor children will have no table manners growing up.
It’s not even a kitchen scissors, I’d probably think it a clever idea if it was becasie it would be one quick Chop but he looked like he was giving them a hair cut. A knife would have flown through it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel like we’re getting an insight into the house of every Wally with money With these buffoons. Somewhere out there Colleen Rooney, Cheryl Cole and Mrs Hinch are going at the frozen roasties with a pair of diamond encrusted scissors.

• Haha
Oh my god, Jimmy’s sleeping bag is actually yellow around the neck with dried, old milk. It must stink 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Jimmy's sleeping bag is one of the most disgusting things I've seen. Has it ever seen the inside of a washing machine? Making me boak thinking of the smell 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.