Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so obsessed with herself. If you were really that poorly you wouldn’t be throwing bronzer all over your face, chins, neck and chest. Attention seeking idiot.

Reactions: 5
That day of the week... weekly barfff in the hot tub and roast dinner. Alex ‘I’m being healthy’ has no Yorkshire pudding but it’s ok obviously the 8 roast potatoes must be low fat diet variety 🤔

• Haha
That day of the week... weekly barfff in the hot tub and roast dinner. Alex ‘I’m being healthy’ has no Yorkshire pudding but it’s ok obviously the 8 roast potatoes must be low fat diet variety 🤔
I’m not even calling that a roast anymore 🤣 Is that raw potatoes 🥺

Also, I know it’s been said on here previous but I’m really worried about Lottie’s nutrition, she looks anaemic. And it’s not just the lighting as it’s comparing her in the same photos to her sisters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not even calling that a roast anymore 🤣 Is that raw potatoes 🥺

Also, I know it’s been said on here previous but I’m really worried about Lottie’s nutrition, she looks anaemic. And it’s not just the lighting as it’s comparing her in the same photos to her sisters.
Definitely get ya with Lottie u can see the difference in hair growth compared to the other 2 , she looks so ill bless her, her bet Jimmy weighs more then her, that’s not a roast it’s chicken and frozen roast potatoes the amount they have on there plates it’s such a small amount, but they always have sweets and chocolate after dinner ,

We won’t see the girls tomorrow as it’s pre school day

Reactions: 4
Definitely get ya with Lottie u can see the difference in hair growth compared to the other 2 , she looks so ill bless her, her bet Jimmy weighs more then her, that’s not a roast it’s chicken and frozen roast potatoes the amount they have on there plates it’s such a small amount, but they always have sweets and chocolate after dinner ,

We won’t see the girls tomorrow as it’s pre school day
Makes me sad to see the crap they get fed!! My (skinny!) 3 year old eats from a grown up plate now and demolishes a proper roast with a ton of veggies, if she wants anything for after it’s fruit or yogurt... they are so underfed and undernourished 😢 roll on school for them so they’ll get a proper lunch at least!

Reactions: 3
Not one story all day from both of them . I bet we see them about 5:30 eating pasta for tea

Reactions: 1
As if that bleep was not having lunch and prosecco with her mother yesterday. That'll be why they said nothing all day, busy out and about risking the lives of decent people. bleeping selfish cunts!

As if that bleep was not having lunch and prosecco with her mother yesterday. That'll be why they said nothing all day, busy out and about risking the lives of decent people. bleeping selfish cunts!
How did you find out about this?

I always feel Lottie is the black sheep.
I feel Alex doesn't love her enough as he loves the twins. He has slipped up years back Florence is his favourite. Lottie gives him that cold shoulder cause she feels unloved by him. The pictures in the past Alex alwyas seemed to pic a bad one of lottie but a nice one of the twins. He always held the twins more instead of one twin and Lottie.
Lottie is my fave.
So i might be reading to much into this but Lottie needs extra care.

I always feel Lottie is the black sheep.
I feel Alex doesn't love her enough as he loves the twins. He has slipped up years back Florence is his favourite. Lottie gives him that cold shoulder cause she feels unloved by him. The pictures in the past Alex alwyas seemed to pic a bad one of lottie but a nice one of the twins. He always held the twins more instead of one twin and Lottie.
Lottie is my fave.
So i might be reading to much into this but Lottie needs extra care.
He’s said before that he couldn’t bond with her when she was born as she was so small and fragile

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
He’s said before that he couldn’t bond with her when she was born as she was so small and fragile
That’s so sad. Some things really should be kept private, imagine the issues you’d grow up with if you heard your dad had said something like that.

Reactions: 2
I was watching Alex story and he was chatting to Lottie, then Charlotte came over with dinner and he quickly move the phone to not show the dinner. He's obviously seen the comments on their tit food.

• Haha
Lottie used to be Charlotte’s favourite, so she wasn’t short of love back then. Now that Jimmy is Charlotte’s new favourite poor little Lottie has no one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.