Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he was rubbing his hands with glee at all the likes they are going to get for a new baby. Poor Henry. Even more forgotten.

Reactions: 3
Reminds me of him too! Also it’s Cockney rhyming slang for having a wee (Jimmy riddle) Plus it’s usually used as a nickname. The other children have quite nice names but they obviously didn’t think it through 😂 It’s not my baby though, good luck to the poor little thing with that name!

Not sure I’d personally do a story on insta while my wife was in labour... But maybe I’m the crazy one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Very aggressive on his stories this morning.
To be fair he has every right he's just had a new born baby and people are being so rude and quite disgusting over what they have named him.. their baby their choice of what to call him. He's right about taking the girls to the hospital there young and will probably be more chilled meeting him at home!

Reactions: 5
To be fair he has every right he's just had a new born baby and people are being so rude and quite disgusting over what they have named him.. their baby their choice of what to call him. He's right about taking the girls to the hospital there young and will probably be more chilled meeting him at home!
Totally agree!! My daughter is the same age as his triplets...she wouldn’t understand anyway! Would run wild, make a scene and ruin a lovely moment between the eldest meeting the new baby. No ones business what we call our kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Totally agree!! My daughter is the same age as his triplets...she wouldn’t understand anyway! Would run wild, make a scene and ruin a lovely moment between the eldest meeting the new baby. No ones business what we call our kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree tbh doesn’t matter what they called him no can really call him jimmy saville. If I was in the hospital and three toddlers came running in I think I’d probably be pretty annoyed as all I’d want is a bit of peace!

Reactions: 1
Let’s not forget that this is the man who emailed the admin of this site and called them C**ts and threatened them. He is a shining example of a great role model for his children 🙄

Daddy to triplet girls I mean
Because it’s the triplets that bring the interest and money in. Their account only succeeds because they are ‘unusual’

Reactions: 6
Well don’t sell your family then! People may discuss your baby name. People don’t call their kids names after massive paedophiles normally. It’s odd.
He makes me feel sick. He’s horrible to watch on stories 🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.