Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re right. I’m going off them. Their appeal is waning.

I thought he worked in the City?

I thought he worked in the City?

And now they’re moving to a bigger one.

Yuck! Too vain and growing his greasy hair to put in a man bun. Going off them 😕

They struggle with four. The parents help and their neighbours bring them lunch over. No 5 is for the money. How awful!!!
She’s not too bad but he is as common as muck. I feel sorry for Henry, he’ll be chip wrappers when new baby boy comes 🙁
And he’s said they’re not done yet on kids. The way he says that just makes me feel icky...like he sees her as some kind of breeding machine 🤢

Reactions: 4
Had a quick look. Pretty hideous. Using the kids as cash cows.

Loveliest ever triplet account on the gram is triplets_of_copenhagen
They’ve also got an older boy and yes they get sent free stuff, but it’s few and far between.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do have to have a bit of a lol at people who like to brag that they “work in the city”. A “city job” is one in finance, financial services or law that is fee earning/client facing & pays 6 figures as a minimum, usually 7+. A job that is located in the city of London is not “working in the city” no matter what the Daily Mail says. Sorry.

They also have a cleaner that goes into the house every week.
I have weekly cleaners...I don’t see them outsourcing cleaning as a problem. I find flogging their kids’ childhoods for financial gain a problem. Hint: Get a real job and you don’t have to 👍 I’d rather work 6 days a week (Altho I wouldn’t buy half the tit they get sent) and keep the cash for better use than exchange my children's’ privacy for giant sized sleepyheads (when the 3 girls were in those I unfollowed).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am completely aware how irrational this is, but it really annoys me that ‘Lottie’ is just Lottie and not a Charlotte/Carlotta, but the other two are Annabella and Florence!

I think Lottie is named after her grandmother, or similar. It’s been asked before when they’ve done the awful ‘ask me anything’ instaflogger performance.

They seemed like a nice family but he is involved in far to many ads with stuff they wouldn’t use. After far to many freebies now to remain relatable
Repeating of the girls names is also very tedious
Shame as mum seems quite real

I'm genuinely wondering how they're going to cope, they rely on parents and neighbours so much as it is. Even for basic things like school runs

What’s the betting that their new house is funded by pimping out their kids all the time- the next thing we’ll hear is that he is quitting his job to do social media full time 🙈

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand him. Boasting about paying for holidays when he goes on plenty for free. Having 5 children is indulgent so they must have funds to support it yet he says he needs to sell the children on line for the cars.
A strange thing is they had friends over Mummy_Davis and posted a picture on their grid of all of them together. Then later they had the same caption but had deleted the picture of them all together. I lived with Mummy Davis at university and she is from the midlands. Seems strange to meet up with another family in Essex.
Charlotte seems nice.

Reactions: 3
Can’t beat repeats of kids names. Speech only develops when open to new vocabulary. Repeating what the adult says or limited language response from questions will hinder language
Just talk normally! And get tenses correct we were , we are not we was

Reactions: 1
They’ve called the new baby Jimmy! 😂😂😂 I don’t usually comment on names but that’s slightly ridiculous in this day and age.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.