Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look at their accounts and he looks so rough. She looks pleasant but needs to learn how to use apostrophes. As a mum of twins I can’t imagine how you cope with triplets, so hats off to them for that. However, I cannot condone the email he sent to Helen. What a bully. If you put your life out there for the public to see, people will comment on it. If you don’t like it, make your accounts private.

Reactions: 12
Honestly used to love them but his really changed my mind after that. What a self absorbed prick. 😠

Reactions: 5
Meh, I’ve unfollowed, I actually have enjoyed seeing the little triplets grow and potter about but the aggressiveness of that dm has really put me off... I followed daddytotriplets from a recommendation through the daddownload instagram page, daddownloads channel is such a lovely family to follow, much more quality content and watchable...

Reactions: 2
What on earth is with the new post?! Seems like he’s now just desperately seeking anything to post so even when he knows he shouldn’t be posting it he just wants a story to tell.

Posing Henry grinning next to the damage he’s done after stating he already found it funny is a terrible idea and all done for the gram... glad to see so many hitting back at that on his post

Reactions: 4
Is she seriously drinking while heavily pregnant after having previous premature babies! I swear I’ve seen her drinking multiple times throughout this pregnancy!!! Utter chavs!

Reactions: 1
Did you see his comment of ‘Ive paid for this holiday myself’ Well done you!!!
They were abroad on a gifted trip in the Spring so thinks it’s a big deal he’s paid for one.

Is she seriously drinking while heavily pregnant after having previous premature babies! I swear I’ve seen her drinking multiple times throughout this pregnancy!!! Utter chavs!
Perhaps she has the dealcoholised red wine? Think care needs to be taken with this as it is quite a serious allegation. We can't prove she has alcohol in her glass, unless she says so; has she done this? 😘

Perhaps she has the dealcoholised red wine? Think care needs to be taken with this as it is quite a serious allegation. We can't prove she has alcohol in her glass, unless she says so; has she done this? 😘
To be fair to the previous poster, I would’ve thought the same, and equally thought chav. I think people who use social media to make money and support themselves by selling their kids need to take responsibility for what they post.
That said, they know what they are posting and I very much expect it’s for engagement, to cause a fuss, get noticed, increase traffic and views and then be able to say ‘it’s nonalcoholic’ and get lots of lovely attention and people feeling sorry for them.
So utter chavs either way.

It seems very copycat FOD. I had to unfollow when the latest pregnancy was announced. No doubt that will be part of the Instagram job. I found it really odd when he posted all his tummy tuck /lipo stuff. Wasn't sure if it was an add!!

Didn’t realise we need proof to post an opinion nowadays! Not the first time she’s been pictured with a wine or champagne glass in her hand! They’re happy to post it all over Instagram for everyone to see so just stating the obvious hun!!!

Didn’t realise we need proof to post an opinion nowadays! Not the first time she’s been pictured with a wine or champagne glass in her hand! They’re happy to post it all over Instagram for everyone to see so just stating the obvious hun!!!
You don't need proof. But to have an opinion that she may be damaging her unborn child, in the context of previous premature births is dangerous. As said on here, it may purely be for engagement and they may have 'swapped' glasses to encourage engagement. It is not fair to accuse her of drinking alcohol without the evidence. 😎

• Haha
You don't need proof. But to have an opinion that she may be damaging her unborn child, in the context of previous premature births is dangerous. As said on here, it may purely be for engagement and they may have 'swapped' glasses to encourage engagement. It is not fair to accuse her of drinking alcohol without the evidence. 😎
To me it looks the colour of coke so I’d probably not bother commenting. With regard to accusing her of drinking alcohol without evidence, I think these posts are a little ridiculous. She’s posted a story and he’s posted a photo with a wine glass. People can essentially say what they like...

To me it looks the colour of coke so I’d probably not bother commenting. With regard to accusing her of drinking alcohol without evidence, I think these posts are a little ridiculous. She’s posted a story and he’s posted a photo with a wine glass. People can essentially say what they like...
Yes, people can say what they like. Accusing a pregnant woman of abusing alcohol is not insignificant. If it looks like coca cola (or Pepsi or supermarket own brand) then shut up!

Yes, people can say what they like. Accusing a pregnant woman of abusing alcohol is not insignificant. If it looks like coca cola (or Pepsi or supermarket own brand) then shut up!
The person above asked ‘is she seriously drinking?’ Which is a question, you have commented it could be ‘dealcoholised red wine’ so clearly you thought it was red wine. On my phone it looks like coke.
These people are selling their children to make money and people can say what they like. I’m not sure who you are telling to shut up or why. This man is aggressive and rude and wrote an email using the word bleep. He is vile.
If someone sees her with wine glasses and questions it, fair play.

The person above asked ‘is she seriously drinking?’ Which is a question, you have commented it could be ‘dealcoholised red wine’ so clearly you thought it was red wine. On my phone it looks like coke.
These people are selling their children to make money and people can say what they like. I’m not sure who you are telling to shut up or why. This man is aggressive and rude and wrote an email using the word bleep. He is vile.
& of cpurse
Nope, did not think it was red wine at all. Giving her the benefit of the doubt. I am not defending drinking whilst pregnant. However, champagne / wine glass.. does not mean it contains alcohol. 😎

& of cpurse
Nope, did not think it was red wine at all. Giving her the benefit of the doubt. I am not defending drinking whilst pregnant. However, champagne / wine glass.. does not mean it contains alcohol. 😎
Would’ve been better to simply say ‘it doesn’t look alcoholic to me’ then rather than getting all angry and going on about alcohol abuse assumptions. It’s a bit of a pointless discussion.
Why are they so popular?

Telling

Lovely kids and good parents.

They need to stop going to all these brand events and cashing in otherwise their appeal will diminish for some of their followers
I think you’re right. I’m going off them. Their appeal is waning.

Listing instagram as a job... I rest my case!
I thought he worked in the City?

Listing instagram as a job... I rest my case!
I thought he worked in the City?
Can’t stand the fucker, he’s a posh washy floppy haired twirp.

“Manger in law firm”
The guy and his family were minted already before insta, I mean look at their house.
And now they’re moving to a bigger one.

Has had lipo and a tummy tuck too.
Yuck! Too vain and growing his greasy hair to put in a man bun. Going off them 😕

Yes she is irritating but then again I find him outright offensive.
They struggle with four. The parents help and their neighbours bring them lunch over. No 5 is for the money. How awful!!!
She’s not too bad but he is as common as muck. I feel sorry for Henry, he’ll be chip wrappers when new baby boy comes 🙁

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.