Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed ages ago, her drony voice saying ‘izzzahbellllah’ over and over still gives me nightmares. They are neither interesting, motivational or inspiring. They are just selling their kids.
Edit to add, daddytotripletgirls is an awful username (and mummy) what about the older son? Poor kid. Sidelined as mummy and daddy hit the jack pot with triplets to sell.

If he lists Instagram and working with brands as a job, I cannot believe he sent an email saying ‘cunts’😳
Just nosed at their account there and see they have since changed user name to include the brother. Won't be following can't abide any account that uses their account overexposing their children

Just nosed at their account there and see they have since changed user name to include the brother. Won't be following can't abide any account that uses their account overexposing their children
Actually I'm wrong it's another account!! But Janey it's terrifying to see all those people using their children to make money

Reactions: 4
Anyway I can’t lie it does rattle a person when there is things written about them but I am pretty thick
Well, you got that bit right.
I find it laughable that there are people out there think it’s ok to flog their kids privacy to the highest bidder and expect nothing but praise for it. Get real.

Reactions: 7
I just had a look, I am very surprised they get collabs/partnerships as in the nicest possible way they look quite dull and are not that photogenic. You would very easily scroll past them.
I am a bit horrified that she is expecting another baby, if he can't afford a newer car without exposing his kids for £££ then they definitely cannot afford another baby.

Reactions: 14
Her voice. She talks SO much. I envisage her watching her videos back and just loving the sound of her own voice.

Reactions: 2
Her voice. She talks SO much. I envisage her watching her videos back and just loving the sound of her own voice.
I just had a look and she has like a million stories, my phone froze from the overload 😂

I still cannot fathom why they get so many ads and gifts. Well, I'm sure it's only because they have triplets because they have no other redeeming features at all. One of her recent pics showed the girls on a wall/bridge and one of the girls isn't being held on to, totally anxiety inducing 😰

Reactions: 2
Iv really gone off them. 🙄

Usual thing happened. Good account until insta fame got the better of them and now it's ad ad ad. So boring

Reactions: 10
Do either of them work?

I feel quite repulsed by his admission that he over exposes his children in order to get more money. At least the OD's have the decency to at least claim it isn't for money. There is something vile about saying 'yeah I know they are over exposed but I want a new car'.

Reactions: 7
It’s awful. Annahhhhh-bellahh, and her posts are the same. No one needs EVERY detail of your children’s day.

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed the account when the girls were small, it's now all about ££££, really not nice. Just like Mrs Hinch everything is now gifted or an add. Don't bother watching their stories anymore, and her voice hurts my ears, 😱

Reactions: 1
I have no idea who these people are (thank heavens), but I can't decide whether I'm more shocked that somebody who is a manager in a law firm doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', or by the email he sent admin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no idea who these people are (thank heavens), but I can't decide whether I'm more shocked that somebody who is a manager in a law firm doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', or by the email he sent admin!
What was the email he sent to admin??

From the very brief glance I took at his account I would have said at least he seems fairly polite and harmless. After that email 😱😱😱 It just goes to show you how these Insta grifters are willing to resort to aggression of the highest order in order to keep the cash coming in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.