Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to like these guys so much family life, suffering with anxiety and just general families. Now though it’s #ad after #ad after #gift #collab they have almost become so far from what they were I don’t think they do a post where something isn’t given to them. I know they work and are influencers but they almost gloat no wonder they can have 5 children they don’t need to struggle through buying anything :(

Reactions: 4
Used to like these guys so much family life, suffering with anxiety and just general families. Now though it’s #ad after #ad after #gift #collab they have almost become so far from what they were I don’t think they do a post where something isn’t given to them. I know they work and are influencers but they almost gloat no wonder they can have 5 children they don’t need to struggle through buying anything :(
I've stopped watching them because of this.
I think Alex is such a big head and this 5th baby was planned in order to keep the insta going, allowing him eventually to give up work or go part time.
I'm sick to death of all free stuff theses so called bloody 'influencers' get, whilst honest hard working families get zilch 😡

Reactions: 10
I've stopped watching them because of this.
I think Alex is such a big head and this 5th baby was planned in order to keep the insta going, allowing him eventually to give up work or go part time.
I'm sick to death of all free stuff theses so called bloody 'influencers' get, whilst honest hard working families get zilch 😡
Agreed, it’s like what can we do next that’ll give us free stuff. I know have another baby. I’d love to be in the position they are in where they can afford to put triplets in nursery 2 days a week, live off 1 wage take 3 months off work. Go on endless shopping trips, centre parks with activities every day. Purchase a new house oh I know because they get everything given to them and then get paid to post things so no wonder. He claims he suffered anxiety and claims they don’t have rich parents or things giving but it’s all false. I used to think I could identify, his anxiety is only about what can he do next to get free stuff because heaven help if he had to buy something himself. It genuinely makes me feel so so down because of how different he is.

Reactions: 3
He’s already mentioning Baby No 6 😱😱😱
Why am I not suprised!!

Still can't quite get over that they named the baby Jimmy!!!

Why am I not suprised!!

Still can't quite get over that they named the baby Jimmy!!!
Will be interesting to see if they get given a new car, he has been talking about having to get one, it seems forever. Greedy b*****d.

Reactions: 3
Don’t follow him or his wife anymore but just went back to have a little check and god that tattoo is awful he got done. Looks like a penis and balls
CC01AC1F-C53C-404F-95E4-30921E00C0CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi all im a newbie, been lurking for a while them two 😮 .I know so much about them an i'm just nobody in this day an age why do they expose themselves so much? The stories today 1 of the triplets ill alex filming her the whole time. Henry trying to read his school book mumma c ignoring him .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Have they forgot both boys . Keeping the same IG handles proves they pimp out their kids(girls) for money . Not sure mumma/daddy to triplets plus Henry & Jimmy sounds ££££££ enough for them.

How does he get 4months off work for paternity leave??
I'm guessing they are working it so as in the not too distant future he can give up work altogether, as will be making enough money on insta, they now don't buy much as everything is gifted, it's just all getting too much with these Instagramers, 😡

Ive stopped following so many lately I'm struggling to find any to watch, as soon as the ad's start I'm gone.

I think it's time there were rules and regulations on Instagram re pimping out your kids 24/7 for money. All these kids have phones in their faces constantly, they have no privacy performing monkeys all day every day. 😢

Reactions: 9
He makes my skin crawl he really does have a creepy way/look about him. He seems to use his wife as a baby making machine to fund the lifestyle he wants.

Reactions: 5
He makes my skin crawl he really does have a creepy way/look about him. He seems to use his wife as a baby making machine to fund the lifestyle he wants.
He’s really unpleasant. Aggressive, rude, entitled. How does she go near him.

‘Has her bap out ‘ and ‘rewarding her’
Can’t work this bloke out he’s complicated!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"Has here bap out" :sick: does he not realise most of his followers are going to be women? He makes my skin crawl.

• Sick
The latest photo on the grid makes him look like Princess Layla... Weird sticky out hair on the sides of his head .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The latest photo on the grid makes him look like Princess Layla... Weird sticky out hair on the sides of his head .
He really does think he's something special doesn't he, 🤮 he comes across as such a know-it-all, really not nice.

Reactions: 1
He is really struggling and I respect him sharing but please take a break from all the ads as this must take up so much time and responding. Burger King and McDonald’s followed by fit for life campaigN, healthy snack adverts, they all contradict and mean you can’t trust any! Please just advertise what you truly believe in or you just become one long untrusting ad
Look after yourself and your family and live within your means then you will have more free time

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.