Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will have it reversed in about a year and we will have lots of stories about that and then being desperate for the final piece to the galbally family.
Interesting considering they needed IVF for the triplets they would do something so difficult to reverse if they do change their minds
my thoughts exactly. he will undoubtedly end up getting it reversed, as he was just way too unsure of the decision.

my thoughts exactly. he will undoubtedly end up getting it reversed, as he was just way too unsure of the decision.
No I don't think he will, my hubby had it done and was told it's not very successful if you want it reversed, Alex is 37yrs, i think too old and with 5 kids he will realise its the best thing for all of them.

Unless of course he gets the Chance to reverse if it's #gifted or #Ad 😂

charlotte, whilst sitting in the car with the girls and jimmy who were all dragged along for the galbally vasectomy road trip adventure: "i think if we had no worries in the world, or the biggest house to live in, or no money worries...then we'd literally go on to have ten!"

i'm sorry, if you had the biggest house to live in? what the hell is that huge "dollshouse" you're literally in the process of moving into if not a big house?! she really doesn't have a clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He legit like like crusty the clown 🤡 I can’t cope with his looks on top of that erratic personality He’s actually horrifying to watch, sometimes I feel like he “talks with he’s eyes” to the children. You can just see it in there faces

Reactions: 1
the galballys literally have to take little lottie to visit a dietitian because she's so tiny and not getting enough nutrients - specifically protein, as i recall - yet what have they been given for a lunch? a plate almost entirely full of wotsits, and a few slices of bread. if they're not feeding their almost-three-year-olds actual baby food pouches - it's all for the #ads, darling - they're literally feeding them crap with no nutrition, and then wondering why lottie is struggling to thrive.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Their diet is lazy and appalling, especially considering the nutritional needs of the triplets.

Charlotte - stating you saved hard for a house just doesn't ring true when you've been gifted so many clothes, items and free holidays that you simply haven't had to spend anywhere near the average parent with 5 children.

Your grabby ways and child exposure has bought your house. Nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Their diet is lazy and appalling, especially considering the nutritional needs of the triplets.

Charlotte - stating you saved hard for a house just doesn't ring true when you've been gifted so many clothes, items and free holidays that you simply haven't had to spend anywhere near the average parent with 5 children.

Your grabby ways and child exposure has bought your house. Nothing more.
i don't know a huge amount about children, but at the ago of almost three, shouldn't the girls be eating smaller portions of the same meals that henry and their parents eat? yet they still insist on babying them, feeding them ella's pouches for ease - and because the lure of an #AD opportunity is too much to ignore - something i doubt lottie's dietitian is aware of! half the time they're being filmed, they're eating packets of biscuits or iced gems or eating crisps - essentially nothing with an real nutritional value - either to keep them quiet, or to bribe them into performing for the camera in whatever way alex demands. not that i'm saying kids shouldn't eat those foods, because they should - but in moderation and as part of a balanced diet, especially - if like lottie - your daughter has specific nutritional requirements - and i'm sure the dietitian will have explained to them the importance of a balanced diet which includes all food groups. i remember them very clearly stating, following her latest appointment, that lotte needs more protein, in her diet, and their followers left endless helpful suggestions after charlotte explained lottie doesn't like meat - obvs having not listened to the dietitian, who i'm sure would have explained that meat isn't the only protein source in existence! yet what have they resorted to? a few squares a white bread and a packet of wotsits for the girls' lunch, alongside whatever other nutrionally-deficient foods they are fed through the day. no wonder jimmy is more than half the size of tiny little lottie - and whilst they see this as cute and something to joke about, it only evidences the fact that her little body is starved of nutrients whilst she continues to be fed ella's baby fruit pouches - aimed at the weaning stage - and crisps, and jimmy is being fed his mother's nutritionally-dense milk.

the way they baby the triplets, and encourage them to act younger than they are to ensure they continue to be perceived as cute - as this likely results in more views and followers - it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they are purposefully feeding lottie the way they do, ignoring nutritional advice, in order to keep her as the tiny lottie that everyone loves - she is undoubtedly the favourite triplet who followers have a soft spot for, specifically because she's cute and little - who cares if she has stunted growth and nutritional deficiencies as a result. it's only become more obvious recently how skinny and small lotte is, as the twins are conyinuingy to grow and fill out alongside her - in comparison, she could easily be their younger sister. but it's all for the gram, so totally justified. their children's health is not even an afterthought in terms of their priorities.

• Heart
They absolutely should be having the same meals, at the same mealtimes. I'm fed up with both of them now. I initially thought she was the better of the two, but she's just as bad.

i don't know a huge amount about children, but at the ago of almost three, shouldn't the girls be eating smaller portions of the same meals that henry and their parents eat? yet they still insist on babying them, feeding them ella's pouches for ease - and because the lure of an #AD opportunity is too much to ignore - something i doubt lottie's dietitian is aware of! half the time they're being filmed, they're eating packets of biscuits or iced gems or eating crisps - essentially nothing with an real nutritional value - either to keep them quiet, or to bribe them into performing for the camera in whatever way alex demands. not that i'm saying kids shouldn't eat those foods, because they should - but in moderation and as part of a balanced diet, especially - if like lottie - your daughter has specific nutritional requirements - and i'm sure the dietitian will have explained to them the importance of a balanced diet which includes all food groups. i remember them very clearly stating, following her latest appointment, that lotte needs more protein, in her diet, and their followers left endless helpful suggestions after charlotte explained lottie doesn't like meat - obvs having not listened to the dietitian, who i'm sure would have explained that meat isn't the only protein source in existence! yet what have they resorted to? a few squares a white bread and a packet of wotsits for the girls' lunch, alongside whatever other nutrionally-deficient foods they are fed through the day. no wonder jimmy is more than half the size of tiny little lottie - and whilst they see this as cute and something to joke about, it only evidences the fact that her little body is starved of nutrients whilst she continues to be fed ella's baby fruit pouches - aimed at the weaning stage - and crisps, and jimmy is being fed his mother's nutritionally-dense milk.

the way they baby the triplets, and encourage them to act younger than they are to ensure they continue to be perceived as cute - as this likely results in more views and followers - it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they are purposefully feeding lottie the way they do, ignoring nutritional advice, in order to keep her as the tiny lottie that everyone loves - she is undoubtedly the favourite triplet who followers have a soft spot for, specifically because she's cute and little - who cares if she has stunted growth and nutritional deficiencies as a result. it's only become more obvious recently how skinny and small lotte is, as the twins are conyinuingy to grow and fill out alongside her - in comparison, she could easily be their younger sister. but it's all for the gram, so totally justified. their children's health is not even an afterthought in terms of their priorities.
I totally agree, it really is scary when parents may be willing to put the health and well-being of their kids at risk for the sake of money. But then again nothing surprises me any more, after seeing what they & everyone else posts for money 😔
I've never seen them all sit down to eat proper home made dinners?

I totally agree, it really is scary when parents may be willing to put the health and well-being of their kids at risk for the sake of money. But then again nothing surprises me any more, after seeing what they & everyone else posts for money 😔
I've never seen them all sit down to eat proper home made dinners?
i actually saw the girls with bowls of spaghetti bolonaise the other day, and was quite shocked to see them being given a decent meal. that said, it certainly wasn't a family dinner - even henry was absent, and their parents certainly weren't eating with them, because they were far too busy filming them. and the girls weren't really eating their meals, rather they were making a mess attempting to feed each other, which charlotte was encouraging as obvs it made for some cute footage. charlotte even comments that lottie has barely eaten anything, but there's no support or focus on encouraging her to eat more, it was simply a passing comment. she is quite clearly lacking in adequate nutrition, and the fact they are milking her enforced petiteness for the sake of likes is appalling. they are essentially trading their daughter's health for popularity in the gram, with no concern for the risks it poses to her. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wow isn’t he having a lot of work done this week....firstly getting his knob sorted so his poor wife doesn’t have to birth anymore of his offspring (lovely as they all are but give the girl a break!) and now getting a huge tattoo on his thigh....please spare us the shot of the undies (although he doesn’t look very well endowed 🤣) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Instead of trotting about at the gym, tattoo parlour, free events and local GP surgery, he should get to work in that horror of a house. Boxes everywhere. Children sleeping on the floor and the father in law expected to do the decorating. It's your house, you lazy child. Get to it and pitch in.

Reactions: 7
Instead of trotting about at the gym, tattoo parlour, free events and local GP surgery, he should get to work in that horror of a house. Boxes everywhere. Children sleeping on the floor and the father in law expected to do the decorating. It's your house, you lazy child. Get to it and pitch in.
Couldn’t agree more, get those girls in a real bed by getting if your arse and painting it. Instead doing self care as struggling possibly. That house is a huge venture and will be a money pit. He must be back at work soon!

Couldn’t agree more, get those girls in a real bed by getting if your arse and painting it. Instead doing self care as struggling possibly. That house is a huge venture and will be a money pit. He must be back at work soon!
I'm sure it was either just b4 or just after she had the baby, she said he was off work until January!

They have a pic on their home account as to how they want the girls room, I reckon they are waiting /hoping for the freebees to start?

the triplets have essentially been sleeping on the floor for weeks now. i'm sure the initial novelty of sleepover fun has long worn off, yet instead of moaning at alex to stop going swimming and getting tattoos and actually getting to work on the girls' bedroom, charlotte's moaning on the gram about the girls' behaviour, and how they've been pushing the boundaries! hardly surprising when you're two years old, have lived in three different houses in the space of a few weeks and don't even have real beds to sleep in - ofc it's going to have an impact on their behaviour! it's okay for alex and charlotte to feel stressed at the chaos of the move and the new house, but their infant daughters are expected to be coping with the upheaval with no issues. poor girls are probably feeling incredibly overwhelmed. charlotte also complains they're not sleeping well, and waking up multiple times a night - yeah, probably because they're in a new environment, sleeping in a room that isn't even their bedroom, and being put to bed on mattresses on the floor. i doubt i would feel settled or sleep well in such a situation. as their parents, they should be putting their energy into helping their little girls adjust, not publicly complaining about them.

Reactions: 7
Clearly now after collabs with Dunelm and Harvester. He couldn’t be any more pathetic if he tried. How about you just work a normal job and pay for stuff like the rest of us do.

Reactions: 5
I hate calling things like this but it is actually a form of child abuse.

Reactions: 3
Why can't these people just shop like the rest of us do, it always seems like they are begging for freebees constantly, just go in the shop and bloody buy what you want and STOP filming it all, god it's so annoying.

Looks like he needs a dam good shower & hair wash.

I will be livid if Dunelm start working with them.

imagine being so content to exploit your kids online that you'd happily share a photo of your baby son having his hip scanned due to the unusual creases in his legs - a phrase which alex appears to be mocking as trivial in his post, but can actually be serious, as it is a symptom which can indicate hip dysplasia. if not picked up early enough, hip dysplasia can lead to an operation and months upon months in a cast. charlotte just hasn't taken it seriously since the moment it was mentioned - also minimising the phrase "unusual leg creases", seemingly failing to appreciate the potential severity. alex is paying so little attention to the procedure that he doesn't even realise that his son is having an ultrasound scan, and states in his post that it's an mri scan! too busy taking photos to listen, alex? and not even content with sharing a photo of his son having a medical test, he's even happily tagged the hospital where the scan is taking place! this guy cares so little about the safety of his children, it's beyond belief! luckily, little jimmy is fine, but i have a feeling that photo would have been shared regardless of the results.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.