Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow ! I unfollowed this family as soon as I started following them a couple of years ago. I started following as we had babies of a similar age, like a lot of new mums you want to see how other families are coping etc .
What the hell happened to the dad? He looks unhinged ! I'm hoping that all the stuff that's going on at the minute will make families think twice about this over exposure! He definitely looks like he needs to step away from the pressure of social media/influencing life.

Reactions: 7
And just to prove a point to myself, I searched for the house I thought they’d be purchasing, given its description as a ‘dolls house’....and I’ve been proven right this evening after he’s posted a ‘sneak peak’ of it. From a £375k semi, to a £600k detached. Can’t be bad. Except it is, because their financial gain is almost entirely based on child exploitation. They disgust me.
Not just me that went through Right Move looking for their new gaff then!!!! 😂😂 I thought I had lost the plot doing that, alas I’m not alone!! Does make you wonder how they can make the jump. If you look on companies house their Ltd company details are on there, will more than likely be due to post a return soon!! 😱 will be keeping an eye on that!

I’ve followed this family for some time now! To be honest I’m in complete awe at how they do it. I can just about manage with 2 kids, 1 of a similar age and I find it so hard.....but then I do work and she doesn’t....I’ve always enjoyed their stories and posts apart from Charlotte who does seem to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on!!!! Have to say I normally skip past a lot of her stuff! The ad’s they do I just skip by on! None of them seem relevant. I still can’t understand how they give the girls baby food still but then if they are paid to promote I guess they have to. They do seem to have some big brands after them

admire the fact Alex is so open about his mental health and I’m sure Charlotte getting pregnant again had something to do with his set back at the beginning of the year.

they must be sitting on a decent wedge of cash to buy that house and do the kitchen straight away.

I do feel a bit sorry for the girls. Being so exposed to the world. None of these family accounts sit particularly well with me. I certainly wouldn’t be posting practically my whole life just to earn money or be gifted items!
I guess this is just the world we are now living in and duck me it’s a sad one!! 😏

So Charlotte has got to 100k followers woopie do 😡

And it just so happens that there is 5ft high numbers all ready and waiting positioned just right under a tree with autumn leaves on the ground ahhhh how very lovely 🤮

Funny how all that happened so perfectly, PR working overtime me thinks, maybe even brought a few thousand to get her up to 100k,cause the pic was ready to take.

Do they really think we are all so dumb as to believe this "just happened" 😡
It was photoshopped.....could you not tell? 😂😂😂 looked hideous!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
*shudders*

He's just.....ew 🤢😕
he just comes across as really greasy. and i don't just mean his hair! he's just comes across as a very slimy character. the relationship he has with each of his children is based solely on what they can get him/how much money he can make from them. when he hugs them in videos, it makes me feel sick, like they don't look comfortable but they're too young to push him away. i certainly wouldn't want him touching me! every photo of him with henry or any one of the kids - even jimmy! - is so forced, you can tell by their body language that the kids aren't happy, yet they've obvs been taught/told/bribed to smile on demand. he really is just EWW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
in celebration of the galballys finally moving into their new house, greasy alex is forcibly parading his infant daughters outside their house in the dark and pouring rain solely to take a photo to post on his grid. "it's all for the gram girls; smile! smile lottie, lottie blueee! smile! smile annabella! florence, you can go inside in the warm if you smile for daddy! i don't bleeping care if you're wet, pose nicely and SMILE!" and then all his followers are commenting that it's such a gorgeous photo - the girls must have been freezing.

Reactions: 3
i know this is petty, but does it irritate anyone else that it's DOLLHOUSE not dollshouse - their "galballydollshouse" account irritates me no end. it should be "gallballydollhouse"! ARGH. #rantover

Reactions: 3
You have to worry whether they could afford the house and the lifestyle if something happened and Instagram wasn’t the earner it is now. Look at the change with YouTube stuff for kids channels, chances to make money completely changing where kids are involved. That’s a huge burden to take on for a one wage family. They must have a nice bit set aside already to be doing all the renovations. I’ve been in my house ten years and still haven’t got round to decorating every room (and it’s a two up terrace!!)

henry is only useful when they want content which involves a verbal conversation, which the girls aren't old enough to properly provide. cue greasy alex springing the camera on henry when the poor kid is trying to eat his tea to grill him as to whether he likes the new house, what he likes about the new house, what kind of pizza he's eating, whether he's glad they've finally moved into the new house, etc. you can literally hear the exasperation in henry's voice when he says "yes" - he clearly wants to be left alone to eat his pizza, but that's just not good enough, perform-on-demand-henry, because for alex it's IG story-filming time. my favourite part is when he asks jimmy what he thinks of the new house and zooms in on him fast asleep. yeah, he doesn't give a duck alex, much like everyone else.

honestly though, i felt particularly sorry for henry when he said, all bright-eyed and excitedly, that his is the only room that's already all finished. they're clearly going to spend an absolute fortune decorating the house - or however much of it isn't #gifted - including a beautiful room and playroom for the girls and super cute nursery for jimmy, yet they just moved in today and henry's room is finished? why doesn't he deserve a newly-decorated bedroom like his siblings? the fact he thinks his room is special because it's finished first - because that's obviously what he's been told after his bed and furniture have been shoved into it - is actually heartbreaking. henry's bedroom is pretty much the only room that there is no decor inspiration shared for on their "galballydollshouse" account, and now it's obvious why. they have no intention of decorating it. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the only time henry gets an real, actual attention from his parents - particularly alex - is when he's in front of the camera. if he's not needed to film an ad, or to answer alex's mundane questions, he's ignored in favour to his cute, money-making, USP triplet sisters - anything they can do, henners just can't compete, and it's pretty obvious the situation away from the camera is exactly the same too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
in celebration of the galballys finally moving into their new house, greasy alex is forcibly parading his infant daughters outside their house in the dark and pouring rain solely to take a photo to post on his grid. "it's all for the gram girls; smile! smile lottie, lottie blueee! smile! smile annabella! florence, you can go inside in the warm if you smile for daddy! i don't bleeping care if you're wet, pose nicely and SMILE!" and then all his followers are commenting that it's such a gorgeous photo - the girls must have been freezing.
He’s completely deranged. He hasn’t worked for three months and it shows. Truly paying the price for the free goods and services he and his wife continue to grab on a daily basis.

That house is bleeping huge.
It’s not a family home. It’s a declaration and delusion of grandeur. Nothing else. The amount of tat they have is mostly due to their money grabbing behaviour.

i know this is petty, but does it irritate anyone else that it's DOLLHOUSE not dollshouse - their "galballydollshouse" account irritates me no end. it should be "gallballydollhouse"! ARGH. #rantover
Both of them are completely illiterate and unable to speak or write without a mouthful of chavvy slang or posts full of typos.

Again, ewwww.

You have to worry whether they could afford the house and the lifestyle if something happened and Instagram wasn’t the earner it is now. Look at the change with YouTube stuff for kids channels, chances to make money completely changing where kids are involved. That’s a huge burden to take on for a one wage family. They must have a nice bit set aside already to be doing all the renovations. I’ve been in my house ten years and still haven’t got round to decorating every room (and it’s a two up terrace!!)
He avoids paying for anything, so it’ll all be gifted goods, services and free labour from acquaintances and family/friends.

Guarantee there won’t have been any.need to touch his bank account.

Last edited:
henry is only useful when they want content which involves a verbal conversation, which the girls aren't old enough to properly provide. cue greasy alex springing the camera on henry when the poor kid is trying to eat his tea to grill him as to whether he likes the new house, what he likes about the new house, what kind of pizza he's eating, whether he's glad they've finally moved into the new house, etc. you can literally hear the exasperation in henry's voice when he says "yes" - he clearly wants to be left alone to eat his pizza, but that's just not good enough, perform-on-demand-henry, because for alex it's IG story-filming time. my favourite part is when he asks jimmy what he thinks of the new house and zooms in on him fast asleep. yeah, he doesn't give a duck alex, much like everyone else.

honestly though, i felt particularly sorry for henry when he said, all bright-eyed and excitedly, that his is the only room that's already all finished. they're clearly going to spend an absolute fortune decorating the house - or however much of it isn't #gifted - including a beautiful room and playroom for the girls and super cute nursery for jimmy, yet they just moved in today and henry's room is finished? why doesn't he deserve a newly-decorated bedroom like his siblings? the fact he thinks his room is special because it's finished first - because that's obviously what he's been told after his bed and furniture have been shoved into it - is actually heartbreaking. henry's bedroom is pretty much the only room that there is no decor inspiration shared for on their "galballydollshouse" account, and now it's obvious why. they have no intention of decorating it. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if the only time henry gets an real, actual attention from his parents - particularly alex - is when he's in front of the camera. if he's not needed to film an ad, or to answer alex's mundane questions, he's ignored in favour to his cute, money-making, USP triplet sisters - anything they can do, henners just can't compete, and it's pretty obvious the situation away from the camera is exactly the same too.
Henry’s room is already decorated in a Star Wars theme. It’s a massive mural or picture along one wall with fitted furniture along the back. The kid does love Star Wars....

I don’t understand why they’d want to expose their children like this. Posting a photo of the triplets stood outside the house which anyone could easily track down the address to once they know a few details about the house and what it looks like. Oh yeah... it’s because they need the likes, ads, free gifts and sponsorships to pay for the house 🤦🏼‍♀️

I am hoping that Instagram change their rules re using your children as a money making tool, something needs to change, the long term effects on them I'm sure will not be positive, this give me, give me culture has to come to an end,. Surely 😢

Reactions: 4
i've noticed recently that florence has that immediate smile the minute the camera is on her. if alex says her name, she turns towards him and beams. lottie and annabella still do their own thing, often "going all shy" and hiding their faces, which frustrates alex no end. but florence is following in henry's footsteps, having learned to smile on cue - and they are no doubt trying to teach the other girls to react to a camera in exactly the same way. it's heart-breaking. the triplets are two years old, and despite regularly making it clear they don't want to be filmed, alex still pushes the camera in their faces, even if they're twisting and turning and desperately trying to hide themselves from view. but florence is often the focus now, because she's more reliable, always ready with that sweet, sad smile, which isn't her real smile, it's a fake for-the-camera smile. she's nothing more than a money-making puppet to the her parents.

Talk about invasion of privacy. He's more and more erratic as each day passes. He needs to get back to work, pronto.

what's the deal with his latest post about spending one-on-one time with annabella - that reference to her "cute little smirk", yet in the photo she looks utterly miserable, without even a hint of a smile. she looks like she desperately needs a cuddle. he literally acknowledges the fact that she's shy, yet never seems to take that into consideration, still insisting on flaunting her all over the gram, whether she wants to be filmed/photographed or not.

i also think "smirk" is a strange way to describe his daughter's smile. a smirk is like a smug, conceited smile, not the cute smile of your little girl...

Reactions: 5
I don't normally follow this family but have been aware of them for a while. At the moment he actually does look very ill. Erratic behavior would be a huge warning sign knowing that he does have mental health issues.

"And he loved the little boy so much .... more than he loved himself "

He needs serious psychiatric help. He posted on the 4th " I thought about taking my life last week deeper than I have before ... " .

Those kind of feelings don't just disappear because you've been gifted a trip to Hamleys.

1574018011905.png

He's absolutely lost the plot. What the hell is his wife doing, allowing him to continue like this? Shut it down and seek help before it's too late.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.