Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the kitchen was ripped out greasy Alex said it was going in the skip, now on his last post he said he sold it?

Wonder if he's been reading on here,?

Is it just me that thinks to have the playroom on the top floor of a 3 storey house is a bonkers idea?

So you've got 4 kids, playing up 3 flights of stairs, whilst your on the bottom floor in the kit/diner, which I'm presuming will be the part of the house mostly used.

How on earth can she keep her eye on the kids, looking down all those stairs gave me the heebie geebies, I don't like heights and to leave 3/4/5 kids up there playing, 😲

Surely they are going to be up & down bringing toys down to play, what a crazy idea, just can't see that working

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When the kitchen was ripped out greasy Alex said it was going in the skip, now on his last post he said he sold it?

Wonder if he's been reading on here,?

Is it just me that thinks to have the playroom on the top floor of a 3 storey house is a bonkers idea?

So you've got 4 kids, playing up 3 flights of stairs, whilst your on the bottom floor in the kit/diner, which I'm presuming will be the part of the house mostly used.

How on earth can she keep her eye on the kids, looking down all those stairs gave me the heebie geebies, I don't like heights and to leave 3/4/5 kids up there playing, 😲

Surely they are going to be up & down bringing toys down to play, what a crazy idea, just can't see that working
and having the bedroom for their three little girls on the very top floor of the house, when all the other bedrooms are on the floor below. i wouldn't want my infant daughters that far away from me in the night - what if one of them cries or falls out of bed or whatever, i doubt a&c will be able to hear them.

also, not only were the galbally kids treated to a trip "down the boozer", alex even allowed the girls to line up at the bar. always in it for that photo opportunity - it's all for the gram! classy.

Attachments

And there’s poor Henry again in Charlottes story looking over the girls shoulders at the things they are gifted whist he is ignored.

I find it quite offputting how comfortable these parents seem with being so open with the girls gifts in front of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Every other story is either an ad or a gift!🙄 The gifted galbally family they should change there name to

Reactions: 2
The playroom upstairs is crazy. The kitchen living area bit extends out from the house but they’re putting the playroom up two flights of stairs? For 3 toddlers and now a baby? Is the baby gate just going to cage them in?!?

And the girls being on a different floor to their parents at night is not recommended. I worked in children’s social work and we didn’t allow foster carers or adopters to do this for primary school aged children for safety reasons.

For such a big house it must have a terrible layout if this is the best it can do

Reactions: 5
Q and A- ‘we’re in talks with a production company regarding YouTube’.

Those poor children. Paraded in front of the camera just so that mummy and daddy can afford a big house and not work 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Q and A- ‘we’re in talks with a production company regarding YouTube’.

Those poor children. Paraded in front of the camera just so that mummy and daddy can afford a big house and not work 😡😡
Exactly my thoughts, they are becoming another SacconeJoly family, those poor kids (performing monkeys) don't know what's in store, 😔
It's child abuse, nothing more, nothing less and should be regulated, as these kids are 'working' 15hrs a day.

As if the girls have been sleeping on the floor for a month!
they genuinely have. they were sleeping on the floor whilst staying at charlotte's parents for a few weeks, and now they're still sleeping on the floor because their new bedroom isn't decorated, so they're not in their new room or beds. admittedly, i'm not sure why they can't sleep in their beds in a different room, but a&c have them sleeping on the floor, and then complain constantly that they aren't sleeping well, as though they're being naughty, poor kids. i mean, what do you expect?! they're bound to feel unsettled because of the move generally, without being made to sleep on the floor in a strange new room! i don't know what reaction their parents expected - a&c are allowed to feel stressed about the move, yet it's somehow surprising that their two year old daughters are finding it overwhelming. *rolls eyes*

Screenshot_20191124_212854_com.instagram.android.jpg

alex could not WAIT to share this family photo, which will apparently be going on the wall of their house. the perfect photo. annabella and jimmy looking miserable as hell, henry - smiling, because he's been trained to do so whenever he sees a camera - squished in right at the back behind the girls and his parents, seemingly forgotten - pretty much describes his life, poor kid - florence looking in an entirely different direction, and lottie looking at the camera but with only the faintest hint of a smile. only alex and charlotte are actually smiling - clearly the galballys had no iced gems on hand to bribe the girls into co-operation. just seems like a strange photo to put on display, when none of your kids look even remotely happy!

Looking through his Q&A and somehow has asked how he plans on having his hair and he has replied with Jason Momoa ... don’t make me laugh!! 😭😭😭😭 only in his wildest dreams could he look anything like Jason Momoa!

• Haha
🧼 🤢 his selfie in bed showing his disgusting greasy hair/face and then randomly placed cheap looking tattoos, all them beautiful art tattoos In the world and he shows them ones off! He thinks he’s gods gift!! He makes me cringe! I am beginning feel really sorry for those kids for countless reasons!

He really grates on me! Such a self absorbed narcissistic cringe bag. He really does love himself. Every story he does he gets his selfie in, his highlighted stories he has titled ME and ME2 who even does that? The guy is all me me me. I feel sorry for his wife who has to deal with all the children when he has his daily trips to the gym even the day after she gave birth fgs. Don’t know wtf he thinks he looks like with that stoopid hair 🤦‍♀️

He really grates on me! Such a self absorbed narcissistic cringe bag. He really does love himself. Every story he does he gets his selfie in, his highlighted stories he has titled ME and ME2 who even does that? The guy is all me me me. I feel sorry for his wife who has to deal with all the children when he has his daily trips to the gym even the day after she gave birth fgs. Don’t know wtf he thinks he looks like with that stoopid hair 🤦‍♀️
Oh he does as well I never noticed them before!! He’s trying be a cool Londoner isn’t he you know the kind in films - Alex it just doesn’t work for you!! what a difference in him though in a short space of time! self centred! I mean I aren’t much for Charlotte anymore but I do feel sorry for her putting up with him! I am surprised they still have such a big following it’s all adverts and odd selfies!!
poor Henry as someone mentioned he’s really at the end of the list now and it’s shows! Horrible to see and even scarier with how it will end!

Yep he’s so selfish. All this stuff he says about thinking more deeply about killing him self etc, I’m sorry but your wife has just given birth to your 5th child, as the breadwinner and father of the house she does not want to see that or be worrying about that, get a grip! Beyond selfish. Also he does duck all in that house, her dad been in painting and decorating she’s been getting the TVs up while he swans about indulging in his self care!! Gym, swimming, tattoos, weekends away, dads nights out, flipping stomach surgery!!! So vain it’s unreal. Ergh he makes me so angry! Support your wife and pull your weight u lazy tit

Reactions: 7
He's back to work in two weeks (thank god), so we'll be back to the gym selfies, train selfies and office selfies with a smattering of tired children paraded around for good measure.

Boy, is Mrs G in for a shock then with 5 children to manage herself. The neighbours aren't immediately available to supply her with food, childcare or moral support. And all those stairs....!

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ my eyes have just been assaulted by this vision 🙈 I think he had pants on or we could have been permanently disturbed by his bruised 🍆 He really does love himself doesn’t he! Thinks he’s an Essex version of Hugh Hefner in his new mansion. Just abhorrent I’m afraid Alex 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ my eyes have just been assaulted by this vision 🙈 I think he had pants on or we could have been permanently disturbed by his bruised 🍆 He really does love himself doesn’t he! Thinks he’s an Essex version of Hugh Hefner in his new mansion. Just abhorrent I’m afraid Alex 🤢
Are you referring to that House coat??
🤣🤣
I couldn’t believe it myself what on earth is going on in that house 😅😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.