Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine being so content to exploit your kids online that you'd happily share a photo of your baby son having his hip scanned due to the unusual creases in his legs - a phrase which alex appears to be mocking as trivial in his post, but can actually be serious, as it is a symptom which can indicate hip dysplasia. if not picked up early enough, hip dysplasia can lead to an operation and months upon months in a cast. charlotte just hasn't taken it seriously since the moment it was mentioned - also minimising the phrase "unusual leg creases", seemingly failing to appreciate the potential severity. alex is paying so little attention to the procedure that he doesn't even realise that his son is having an ultrasound scan, and states in his post that it's an mri scan! too busy taking photos to listen, alex? and not even content with sharing a photo of his son having a medical test, he's even happily tagged the hospital where the scan is taking place! this guy cares so little about the safety of his children, it's beyond belief! luckily, little jimmy is fine, but i have a feeling that photo would have been shared regardless of the results.
An MRI scan would look very very different! Also, why was he so blase about assuming the scan being fine. How could he be so sure it was fine?!

Reactions: 2
They are trying to be the next MOD and FOD. They just don’t have the same middle class air to them. He’s just revolting. Let’s hope they get gifted Poundland home decor.
Agreed. They look like scruffs

Never heard of them until now. His greasy Barnet is gross.

Last edited:
An MRI scan would look very very different! Also, why was he so blase about assuming the scan being fine. How could he be so sure it was fine?!
my thoughts exactly. they were both repetitively stating "oh, there's nothing to worry about. we know he's fine!" like they couldn't seem to comprehend how serious the situation could be. my goddaughter had hip dysplasia - the uneven leg creases were overlooked thus it wasn't picked up on until she was slightly older, which then meant an operation and months with the whole of the lower half of her body in a cast - it's no joke! yet because uneven leg creases were the reason behind him requiring the scan, the galballys refused to perceive it as anything but a joke. the fact that they were completely unaware of the type of scan their son was even having kinda shows just how seriously they were taking it!

but then, what do you expect from a family whose tiny daughter is deprived of adequate nutrition, yet her parents continue to refuse to take her dietitian appointments seriously because obviously they know best! i find them to be incredibly blasé about their childrens' health in general. they seem to find it amusing that their baby son is literally half the size of their almost-three-year-old daughter. there was a photo they shared recently where, partly due to perspective, but predominantly due to his size and matching chubby cheeks, jimmy almost looked more like one of the triplets, with lottie their little sister - yet they still deprive the poor kid of protein - the nutrient that the dietitian specifically specified she requires - and feed the girls bread and crisps for lunch. their entire attitude towards their childrens' health is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well, you know, when you've got that many children, you stop worrying apparently.

Only, if you're a pair of narcissistic idiots Alex. Anyone else would take their parental responsibilities seriously.

You absolute kn0b.

Surprise surprise he’s done an ad for B&Q kitchens how much do you want to bet he’s been gifted one for their new place????

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise he’s done an ad for B&Q kitchens how much do you want to bet he’s been gifted one for their new place????
absolutely. no question about it. the galballys' have definitely managed to blag themselves a free kitchen. it's all just so obvious. and what's hilarious is that only a few days ago, charlotte was mocking someone for leaving a comment asking if their house was #gifted, all like "it's hard work and lots of saving that gets you a house like this - who gets gifted a house?" um, the type of person who gets #gifted a brand new shiny kitchen from b&q, i imagine. alex is all like "i'm having my kitchen done at the moment, as you know, so i'm right into kitchens!" nah alex, what you're "right into" is freebies!

and no doubt there was a lot of insta-begging on the galballys' part to land themselves that partnership! because, if i'm honest, i just don't see the appeal from b&q's perspective. they've partnered up with this greasy geeza, whose vocabulary doesn't extend far enough to describe their products as anything other than "cool", with the occasional "awesome" - who poses for selfies whilst literally sitting on top of their worktops, which i doubt they were expecting. hope they gave that a good wipe down! but seriously, it just doesn't look professional is this really the look they want connected with their brand?!

and not only that, but he's also done an #ad with tesco on the same day! that'll be their #gifted christmas dinner sorted!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
He needs psychiatric intervention. What a weird life they now live. They disgust me.
100% he is clearly on the edge!!
Charlotte is also different, much more short, defensive and looks fed up I think!
i remember that video Alex was doing and you could see her telling one of the triplets off to sit down (never seen that side to her before) since then she started to change in my opinion!
they need to get off Instagram and focus on their relationship and most definitely concentrate on the children!

Reactions: 3
He needs psychiatric intervention. What a weird life they now live. They disgust me.
he bangs on about mental health and regularly details his own personal struggles which, in itself, is great in terms of raising awareness. but he seems reluctant to follow his own advice, and instead of finding someone to talk to - preferably a therapist - he uses the gram as his platform for talking about his personal struggles. he then invests time engaging in his version of self care activities, such as going swimming, or going to the gym etc. despite all of this, he has never once mentioned that he's engaging in any actual therapy or has sought any professional help - and for an account that he has decided he will keep raw and honest, i doubt it's something he'd fail to mention if it was happening.

so it's okay not to be okay, but only when. the solution is to talk about why you're not okay in your insta stories and posts, and then go for a run. i genuinely don't know why he isn't seeing an appropriate mental health professional for support. especially when depression can be deadly, as i'm sure alex is aware. he definitely needs help.

if you compare the alex now to the alex in the photos charlotte shared of the newborn triplets on world prematurity day, the difference is striking. he just looks like a regular guy - nothing like the manic, all-over-the-place alex of today. as his wife, charlotte must notice the change in him more than anyone, yet i don't get the impression she is encouraging him to get help - despite the strain their relationship must be under as a result...

I’m fairly sure when they posted pictures of the kitchen arriving in boxes it was from Howdens. I recognised the boxes as I’ve just had mine done and got it from there. The post isn’t there anymore! So they’ve probably took B&Q money to pay for the Howdens one 😂

• Haha
He appears to be doing all the adverts on his own while she does the the house it’s bizarre that they would move I. And he has a vasectomy, tattoo, goes swimming, gym and adverts whilst her dad paints
He is like a loose cannon while she runs the house, I think she looks a bit sick of him when they meet daily for another meal out, then like a kid he posts pic of breast feeding. I would lean over and punch him in the greasy face

Reactions: 7
imagine being so content to exploit your kids online that you'd happily share a photo of your baby son having his hip scanned due to the unusual creases in his legs - a phrase which alex appears to be mocking as trivial in his post, but can actually be serious, as it is a symptom which can indicate hip dysplasia. if not picked up early enough, hip dysplasia can lead to an operation and months upon months in a cast. charlotte just hasn't taken it seriously since the moment it was mentioned - also minimising the phrase "unusual leg creases", seemingly failing to appreciate the potential severity. alex is paying so little attention to the procedure that he doesn't even realise that his son is having an ultrasound scan, and states in his post that it's an mri scan! too busy taking photos to listen, alex? and not even content with sharing a photo of his son having a medical test, he's even happily tagged the hospital where the scan is taking place! this guy cares so little about the safety of his children, it's beyond belief! luckily, little jimmy is fine, but i have a feeling that photo would have been shared regardless of the results.
This is low even by their standards. Poor Jimmy 😢

so presumably we're meant to think alex is such a great dad - he's clearly playing on charlotte's latest alex-appreciation post, which labels him a "diamond" and a "fantastic father" whose role not many people could do (?!) - by taking the kids out to give charlotte a break. although charlotte never truly gets a break because she's breastfeeding jimmy, unlike alex and his regular kid-free trips to the gym, the pool, the tattoo parlour, a boy's weekend away in Ireland etc etc.

that is until you realise that alex wanted to watch the football so, in true greasy geeza style, he's taken his little boy and toddler daughters for a fun afternoon "down the boozer to watch the footie!" classy af. apparently they loved it. there's videos of them literally clinging to his leg and then eating the smarties they'd obvs been bribed with, supposedly to prove this.

nice try alex, but somehow, i imagine the triplets would have loved a trip to the playpark a whole lot more...

Reactions: 11
I used to think Charlotte was relatable......with the volume turned off because her voice droning out those little girls names used to feel like nails down a blackboard. I didn’t follow him for ages because he always came across so creepy but then like a rubber necker after a car crash I started following him. They’ve both turned into such knobs over the last few months. All about the exploitation of their kids and the grab grab grab for the freebies. Yes you might have ‘bought’ your house yourselves Charlotte because you’ve ‘worked hard’ but that work has only been possible because you’ve had triplets.....nothing else! His blatant naming companies hoping or getting free stuff is really sickening and his vasectomy updates are nothing short of vomit inducing 🤢 They’ll never change that’s the problem. I just hope one day they both look back and realise that they are only where they are because they share every single moment of their poor kids lives on social media. Get off it FFS and lead a normal life!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m fairly sure when they posted pictures of the kitchen arriving in boxes it was from Howdens. I recognised the boxes as I’ve just had mine done and got it from there. The post isn’t there anymore! So they’ve probably took B&Q money to pay for the Howdens one 😂
74158E58-3FF5-4D80-955B-A0B271DC3AA8.jpeg

Definitely Howdens 😑

absolutely. no question about it. the galballys' have definitely managed to blag themselves a free kitchen. it's all just so obvious. and what's hilarious is that only a few days ago, charlotte was mocking someone for leaving a comment asking if their house was #gifted, all like "it's hard work and lots of saving that gets you a house like this - who gets gifted a house?" um, the type of person who gets #gifted a brand new shiny kitchen from b&q, i imagine. alex is all like "i'm having my kitchen done at the moment, as you know, so i'm right into kitchens!" nah alex, what you're "right into" is freebies!

and no doubt there was a lot of insta-begging on the galballys' part to land themselves that partnership! because, if i'm honest, i just don't see the appeal from b&q's perspective. they've partnered up with this greasy geeza, whose vocabulary doesn't extend far enough to describe their products as anything other than "cool", with the occasional "awesome" - who poses for selfies whilst literally sitting on top of their worktops, which i doubt they were expecting. hope they gave that a good wipe down! but seriously, it just doesn't look professional is this really the look they want connected with their brand?!

and not only that, but he's also done an #ad with tesco on the same day! that'll be their #gifted christmas dinner sorted!
His hair winds me up. Looks like he’s got sanitary towel wings on the side of his head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.