Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched their stories, I'm starting to feel sorry for the girls now, they have been at Louisa Zimmermans home for father Christmas etc, the girls don't look happy at all, Charlotte just keeps asking them, what are you drinking, what u eating, do you like it, are you having fun, god she never stops.
Any normal parent would just enjoy the evening, and put the phone down, but no of course it's all got to be on camera, it's boarding on child abuse in a way, they just don't let up on those poor kids.
Hardly any mention of Henry, but he didn't look too happy either when they filmed him, asking r u having fun.
Questions, questions, questions it never stops, I would love it when they are a bit older and can just say F OFF.

Reactions: 3
if you look at the photos of alex they've shared today for world prematurity day, of when the girls were newborn, he looks like a normal guy - nothing like the wild-eyed, manic, bizarre-haired, greasy character he is now. whilst he uses his platform on the gram to speak out about his mental health struggles, i can't help but think he needs to seek real, professional help - more than frequent trips to the gym, and support from his followers for being open about his struggles, can provide him with.

and i swear charlotte is trying to break the world record for number of times she can say one of the children's names in one sentence - "florence, what have you got there, florence? what are you drinking, florence? have you got a hot chocolate, florence? florence, is it nice, florence?" it's just very cringe.

and that event with father christmas - poor lottie looks absolutely terrified, bless her. and it's the usual pattern of going round all the kids, until one of them will answer her inane question:" florence, is that father christmas?" no response. "annabella, is that father christmas?" no response. "henry, is that father christmas?" slight nod. everyone can see it's father christmas with absolutely no need for the repetitive questioning - but they're both so desperate for the children to perform on demand, it's like we're literally watching them being trained, and it's uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 9
i swear alex wrote a post on bonfire night, annoyed at the fact henry had been begging him for days to set off the fireworks he'd bought, yet on the evening he did, all the children - henry included - hid inside and cried.

so what do the galballys do?

as if the girls' obvious fear of father christmas isn't enough for one night of uncomfortable filming, the event they've taken all the kids to also involves a huge firework display - which is clearly far bigger and far louder than any display alex put together in the back garden. ignoring countless comments from followers suggesting they get ear defenders for the children, alex and charlotte keep them outside for the whole display, actually filming the girls distress - all three with their heads buried into an adults' neck - charlotte even states "i don't think they like the fireworks" and you can hear kids crying in the background, but alex and charlotte are clearly loving it, so who cares if their kids are scared?! i mean, they could act like actual, loving parents and take them inside away from all the noise, but "jimmy's asleep, so he don't mind it!" charlotte giggles - because obvs her kids fear and distress is just a joke to her. as long as a&c are both having fun, and getting a decent amount of footage for the gram in the process, then who cares how the kids are actually feeling. disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I can't even look at their accounts anymore. Neither of them deserve children. And as for that poor dog.

Reactions: 2
So greasy Alex walks in front of Charlotte whist filming Jimmy in his underpants, not a problem, but then why does he think he then needs to turn and do a stupid jiggle for all to see, what is wrong with these stupid people, 🤮

He looks grim 😩

#Gifted, I guarantee it! That is why is he is able to it out of the blue and why he is storying it! Probably private healthcare. They pay for jackshit. Can't stand this pair of spongers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
seriously, what is the deal with alex and charlotte constantly filming the girls whilst they're sleeping to share on the gram? even henry was included last night. those poor children get pretty much zero privacy during the day, yet a still their parents can't resist continuing to violate their privacy whilst their sleeping and have absolutely no knowledge of the fact they're being filmed.

that moment when alex wanders into charlotte's video of jimmy in his pants, and instead of wandering swiftly back out again, decides to have a jiggly little dance, in a pair of pants that are certainly NOT boxer shorts is something i really didn't need to see. presumably a celebration of still have his manhood in tact, given today's news ✂ but still. eww.

as for the vasectomy, it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't go through with it - his stories come across as alex trying to convince himself why it's a good idea - which he obviously doesn't, as he makes it clear he wants more kids. i also hope he doesn't go through with it for the sake of his followers, as whilst he says he doesn't plan to film the actual procedure, he does a quick u-turn and clarifies that obviously he will if they allow him to! wouldn't surprise me if the op has been #gifted so he can have it done privately. his whole explanation of why he's having the snip - seemingly out of the blue - seems to rest very heavily on pressure from charlotte -and whilst initially it seems he's going through with it because he cares about her - "she's carried five kids, including triplets", "she's been through a lot" etc - the real reason he's planning to go through with it, despite his own reservations transpires - "charlotte won't let me anywhere near her at the moment." he literally states that he's just phoned charlotte to check she's sure, because he's not sure. i appreciate that a vasectomy may be reversable, but for alex to be going through with a procedure he quite clearly doesn't want to, solely on the premise that it'll improve his sex life - unfortunately, i forsee a decline in his already shaky mental health as a result of this decision.

and why on earth you would take your two year old little girls with you to your vasectomy procedure is beyond me. surely if you need "moral support" because you have such a seemingly out-of-proportionate fear of the pain - to the extent that it kinda destroys that tough guy persona he's going for! - you'd ask your wife to accompany you, not your infant daughters.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just get on with it you absolute coward! Meanwhile, his wife couldn’t care less and is posting about their garden project and needing to save up to have the decking replaced.

How does he look at himself and think he looks ok with that hair?! I’m surprised Charlotte hasn’t made him get it sorted!!

Reactions: 1
seriously, what is the deal with alex and charlotte constantly filming the girls whilst they're sleeping to share on the gram? even henry was included last night. those poor children get pretty much zero privacy during the day, yet still their parents cannot resist continuing to violate their privacy whilst they're sleeping and have absolutely no knowledge of the fact they're being filmed.

that moment when alex wanders into charlotte's video of jimmy in his pants, and instead of wandering swiftly back out again, decides to have a jiggly little dance, in a pair of pants that are certainly NOT boxer shorts is certainly something i did not need to see. presumably a celebration of still having his manhood fully in tact, given today's news ✂ but still. eww.

as for the vasectomy, it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't go through with it - his stories come across as alex trying to convince himself that it's a good idea - which he obviously doesn't, as he makes it clear he wants more kids and explicitly states he doesn't want to ahead with the operation. tbh, i hope he doesn't go through with it for the sake of his followers, as whilst he says he doesn't plan to film the actual procedure, he does a quick u-turn and clarifies that obviously he will if they allow him to! wouldn't surprise me if the cost of the op has been #gifted so he can have it done privately...

alex's whole explanation of why he's having the snip - seemingly out of the blue - seems to rest very heavily on pressure from charlotte -and whilst initially it seems he's going through with it because he cares about her - "she's carried five kids, including triplets", "she's been through a lot" etc - the real reason he's planning to go through with it, despite his own reservations quickly transpires - "charlotte won't let me anywhere near her at the moment!" smooth. alex then states that he's just phoned charlotte to check she's absolutely sure, because absolutely is not. i appreciate that a vasectomy may be reversable, but alex is going through with a procedure he quite clearly doesn't want to, solely on the premise that it'll improve his sex life - unfortunately, i forsee a decline in his already shaky mental health as a result of this decision.

and why on earth you would take your two year old little girls with you to your vasectomy procedure is totally beyond me. it's hardly a fun day out. surely if you need "moral support", because you have such a extreme, out-of-proportionate fear of the pain - to the extent that it kinda destroys that tough guy persona that alex is going for! - you'd ask your wife to accompany you, not your infant daughters. i mean, who is he expecting will take care of the triplets whilst he's having the procedure? surely he's not going to take them in with him...?! i can actually just imagine him mid-operation, tightly holding onto the girls' hands in an attempt to quell his fear, whilst cajoling them into smiling for the camera, in typical alex fashion. i swear he just does not care. those poor girls, being dragged around everywhere, even to inappropriate destinations, solely because they are his accounts USP, and it's all about the gra.m. always. it's sheer exploitation. if they've made the decision - forced or not - that they're not gonna have more children, just let the kids you have actually be kids.

“No one likes them bits being touched....well after a few drinks with your wife maybe” How insulting that he needs a few drinks before he lets Charlotte touch his bits....how they’ve produced 5 kids is remarkable.....he must have been bladdered 🤣 Thankfully we weren’t privy to the operation itself....that would have been a bollock too far 🤢💙

talking about his vasectomy: "so, yeah...all the kids are coming - apart from henry who's at school" - ooh, a lovely family day out to the hospitall to watch daddy get the snip! i think henry had a lucky escape missing out on this particular family outing.

alex is seriously all over the place - he doesn't want it done, he's doing it for charlotte because she's been through so much, they can't afford another baby, he wants another baby, he's really scared of the pain, he's really doesn't want to go through with it, he has to get it done or charlotte won't sleep with him, he's feeling nervous, he's not excited but the next minute he's buzzing...

as i said previously, i do worry for his already unstable mental health, feeling forced into having this operation when it's clear he really doesn't want it done is undoubtedly going to have a negative impact.

and the fact he claims he's paid for the operation, except he hasn't actually paid yet - he's getting it done privately, but "THIS IS NOT AN AD" even though he's planning to film the procedure if they allow it - kinda get the impression that it is an #ad, and that he isn't paying for the op himself...

and "nobody likes their bits being touched - well, after a few drinks with your wife maybe" - seemed like a strange statement to make. he only likes charlotte touching him if he's drunk?

“No one likes them bits being touched....well after a few drinks with your wife maybe” How insulting that he needs a few drinks before he lets Charlotte touch his bits....how they’ve produced 5 kids is remarkable.....he must have been bladdered 🤣 Thankfully we weren’t privy to the operation itself....that would have been a bollock too far 🤢💙
literally exactly what i thought! imagine telling over 100k people that you're only happy for your wife to touch your bits when you're wasted! she must be mortified. perhaps he should consider that the reason charlotte apparently won't let him near her has nothing to do with the fact that she's concerned about another pregnancy - which seemed to be his biggest reason for going through with the vasectomy - and everything to do with the fact that he won't go near her unless he's been drinking. if alex thinks his sex life is going to improve now he's had the snip, i think he may be in for a surprise once charlotte hears him announce to his followers that he only wants her near him when he's drunk...

and obviously the hospital vetoed his plan to film the procedure, but how he managed to convince the surgeon to take a selfie with him i do not know!

so tempted to leave a comment on alex's latest post regarding his vasectomy that ends with the sentence "fancy an early night @mumma_to_triplet_girls 😉" saying "best get a few drinks down ya if that's what you're planning tonight mate!" 🤣

in his post, alex clarifies, again, that he really did not want to have the procedure, but obviously felt very pressured into it by charlotte. he continues to try to make out that he's doing it out of love and care for his wife, who's carried five kids including triplets and been through a lot etc etc, but i think the fact that he has essentially spent the entire day attempting to justify to himself on camera that it's the best decision, despite clearly stating he wants more children himself, is going to end up causing resentment to build within his and charlotte's relationship, as i imagine that by withholding sex will cause him to feel he was bullied into going through with a procedure he really wasn't happy about.

He will have it reversed in about a year and we will have lots of stories about that and then being desperate for the final piece to the galbally family.
Interesting considering they needed IVF for the triplets they would do something so difficult to reverse if they do change their minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.