Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't think of anything worse than opening up my children to potential threats. It's bad enough they are not always safe in supposedly safe places let alone inviting people off the street to hold your child.

Reactions: 5
I've had to stop watching and looking at their accounts for now as they both disgust me, but particularly him. He always looks like he's on day release from an institution and does seem to be bullying her into the increased ads, etc. He claims he's helped people and Instagram is his therapy for his depression, but I cannot fathom how. He is revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They really must think they are celebrities cos people actually came tbf all her sisters, nephews mam an dad was there, they must of took up lots of tables. I didn't like how Alex was saying come down an meet the girls an Jimmy 😱 . Why would you want all these random people meeting your children. Do normal people have their perfectly good kitchen ripped out walls knocked down 6 weeks before Christmas with 5 young kids. An Alex filming the builder an saying you don't like being filmed an still put it on his stories for his 100 k followers 🙄
...and now, following the "event" charlotte's followers have ofc hit 100k. i would imagine the majority of people at the lets-hire-a-room-at-a-garden-centre-and-call-it-an-event were family and friends. the rest sadly probably DO perceive greasy alex et al as celebrities. it just all seemed so cringe. "come and watch us parade our family in front of you - minus that other child we have that we forget about on a regular basis because he's outgrown that "cute" stage". poor henry. even more sadly for the girls, they are the novelty factor that made the family popular, so they're likely going to be forced to meet and smile at strangers for a long time yet. jimmy, unfortunately, will probably be another henry - useful now he's a cute little baby, but once he reaches henry's age he'll likely be sidelined in the same way. the triplets are their usp. they bring in the followers, thus also the fame and fortune - or at least i imagine that's what the galbally's are hoping for. honestly, i don't actually mind charlotte - i just think she could have done so much better than that greasy geezer.

Reactions: 4
...and now, following the "event" charlotte's followers have ofc hit 100k. i would imagine the majority of people at the lets-hire-a-room-at-a-garden-centre-and-call-it-an-event were family and friends. the rest sadly probably DO perceive greasy alex et al as celebrities. it just all seemed so cringe. "come and watch us parade our family in front of you - minus that other child we have that we forget about on a regular basis because he's outgrown that "cute" stage". poor henry. even more sadly for the girls, they are the novelty factor that made the family popular, so they're likely going to be forced to meet and smile at strangers for a long time yet. jimmy, unfortunately, will probably be another henry - useful now he's a cute little baby, but once he reaches henry's age he'll likely be sidelined in the same way. the triplets are their usp. they bring in the followers, thus also the fame and fortune - or at least i imagine that's what the galbally's are hoping for. honestly, i don't actually mind charlotte - i just think she could have done so much better than that greasy geezer.
I do mind charlotte she's their mam she doesn't care. Two of the triplets looked so confused/scared 🤷🏾‍♀️ at this "event" . Charlotte to me comes across like she loves the "insta fame". Alex was nearly having a break down the other week an she didn't care. I agree about Henry being ignored 🙁

Reactions: 3
thb Henry being left out was probably the best thing that could happen to him. Not the fact that they ignore him in general but at least he got a normal day at school and wasn’t paraded around strangers...

Reactions: 6
So Charlotte has got to 100k followers woopie do 😡

And it just so happens that there is 5ft high numbers all ready and waiting positioned just right under a tree with autumn leaves on the ground ahhhh how very lovely 🤮

Funny how all that happened so perfectly, PR working overtime me thinks, maybe even brought a few thousand to get her up to 100k,cause the pic was ready to take.

Do they really think we are all so dumb as to believe this "just happened" 😡

Reactions: 6
So Charlotte has got to 100k followers woopie do 😡

And it just so happens that there is 5ft high numbers all ready and waiting positioned just right under a tree with autumn leaves on the ground ahhhh how very lovely 🤮

Funny how all that happened so perfectly, PR working overtime me thinks, maybe even brought a few thousand to get her up to 100k,cause the pic was ready to take.

Do they really think we are all so dumb as to believe this "just happened" 😡
I’m pretty certain it’s all photoshopped/computer generated.
So someone on their management team would have knocked it up in no time at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty certain it’s all photoshopped/computer generated.
So someone on their management team would have knocked it up in no time at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes quite possibly, but it's just all so orchestrated & false & cringy.

Yet comments from followers are unbelievable, all congratulating her like she just achieved a climb up Everest, people are so shallow and gullible.
I do worry for the next generation, it's very sad 😔

• Heart
Posted 13 hours ago only 140 comments ok 🙄, the pic looks tit its photoshopped by some idiot who was speaking at their "event". Alex's post one of the twins really doesn't like the camera he says so himself still films her trying to eat her dinner tho. I feel sorry for these kids now yes their feed, clean warm not neglected ect but they have a phone in their faces all day every day. An with the new house it will get worse.

He strikes me as one of those people that thinks they’ll be happy if/when something happens....and then, even if he achieves that thing, he’s still not happy. I.e ‘I’ll be happy if I have liposuction and my body looks better’ etc.

Posted 13 hours ago only 140 comments ok 🙄, the pic looks tit its photoshopped by some idiot who was speaking at their "event". Alex's post one of the twins really doesn't like the camera he says so himself still films her trying to eat her dinner tho. I feel sorry for these kids now yes their feed, clean warm not neglected ect but they have a phone in their faces all day every day. An with the new house it will get worse.
They remind me a bit of that other awful family the Sacconejolys, making money off their kids and having a phone recording every time they move.
I don't think greasy Alex will be going back to work somehow, making too much pimping out his family.

I do not understand the mentality of living life through a lens. They call us jealous but I am really not!

I do not understand the mentality of living life through a lens. They call us jealous but I am really not!
I can't understand it either, I'm sure you have to be, and have narsassist tendencies, look at me/us aren't we wonderful, me, me, me.

From someone who doesn't even like my photo taken, I find it all very bizarre, makes me wonder what these people would of done before the smart phone?

Time will tell just what damage all this insta stuff will have on their children, I'm betting it won't end well.

The whole thing of children being used in this way is just one big experiment!

Reactions: 2
That event they had on stories today - Frozen 2 thing (yawn) was that actually today, or at the weekend? Only reason i wonder is because Henry was there - if it was today surely he should have been at school?

Reactions: 1
he often does that - "ohh, annabella's shy!" or "ooh, lottie's gone all shy" - but instead of taking that as a sign to get the camera out of their faces, he just moves his phone to get a better view, despite the girls continuing to twist themselves away to try and keep their faces hidden. there's no hiding with alex. if he wants those kids in his videos, they will be, regardless of how they feel about it. it's uncomfortable to watch. the girls are only two - they don't have the ability to verbalise that they don't want to be filmed, yet their body language often makes it very clear - yet it's ignored.

i agree that although henry probably feels very left out, poor kid, he's actually in the best position as he's often at school, or just not perceived as cute enough to include in videos, or if he IS being filmed, he has the ability to walk away if he doesn't want to be so he's not having his childhood exploited in the same way as the girls and jimmy. i would say though that the countless father/son photos of alex and henry often look incredibly staged and henry's smile very forced, as though he's been taught to smile on cue - as the girls certainly will have been by the time they reach his age.

and that 100k photo was definitely photoshopped - charlotte even says the image was created by one of their friends whose whole account is edited photos of his children.

• Sad
That event they had on stories today - Frozen 2 thing (yawn) was that actually today, or at the weekend? Only reason i wonder is because Henry was there - if it was today surely he should have been at school?

i'm not sure, but it was all so forced. charlotte literally pointing out toys she plans to "buy" for the girls for christmas - who does she think she's kidding, they've obvs been #gifted a whole bunch of frozen toys for attending the event! - yet when she films the girls faces after pointing out the toys, they look completely uninterested. there was a particular moment where she was holding annabella, who looked as though the frozen castle she'd just been told she'd be getting for christmas - way to ruin the poor kid's christmas! - was the last thing in the world that she wanted.

charlotte, with the usual beaming smile, even says to the camera: "i think i might be enjoying this more than the kids!", cue close up of annabella who looks utterly miserable yet appears forced to nod when asked if she's having fun. just take the poor kid home fgs. all the photos with the frozen actors - and one in particular with the hamley's bear where everyone is beaming - annabella looks utterly miserable, yet ofc the photo has still been shared for the world to see because who cares if your kid is about to cry, think of the FOLLOWERS, the FAME, the FORTUNE. poor kid. unfortunately the triplets literally underpin those dreams - regardless of whether they're unhappy, crying or literally trying to hide from the camera, they're still going to be filmed and photographed and - slowly but surely - they're being coached to smile on demand, no matter how they're feeling inside, like the little money-making puppets they are.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
in both the two slightly different family photos taken at the frozen event that alex and charlotte have posted on their grids, not a single child is smiling. not even henry. and the photo of lottie kissing the plushie olaf toy shared by greasy alex was clearly forced, or the result of bribery, as not a single one of those girls smiled the entire day. they were utterly miserable, and any decent parent whose kids didn't literally create the limelight under which they bask, would have taken them home hours earlier.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.