Daddy to triplet girls / Mumma to triplet girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was on rightmove - did a 40 mile search of graves end and filtered by 7 bedrooms (don’t want to get accused of doxxing! I’m not!) and it’s bleeping HIDEOUS. The picket fence has perhaps “kerb appeal” but the gable ends look like and extension and the garden is totally totally overlooked. It’s also on a funny position on the road. Horrid.

Reactions: 7
It was on rightmove - did a 40 mile search of graves end and filtered by 7 bedrooms (don’t want to get accused of doxxing! I’m not!) and it’s bleeping HIDEOUS. The picket fence has perhaps “kerb appeal” but the gable ends look like and extension and the garden is totally totally overlooked. It’s also on a funny position on the road. Horrid.
I liked their old house 🏠

Reactions: 1
It's also really badly laid out for a family house. They're going to miss being looked after by their lovely neighbours and this house is characterless, but smacks of greed.

Dear God, they're already knocking walls down and landscaping the garden. Let's hope it's accurately declared..... there's no way they're funding it themselves, or I'll eat my virtual hat 👒

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her latest Insta ad for Oreo. About her not having time to relax 🙄. She's at her parents being waited on hand an foot, no cooking, shopping, cleaning etc. She's been chillin for weeks. This house will be the undoing of them. Good look to them relying on Insta "fame "to pay for their mortgage.

The new house is hideous, i found it on rightmove a few weeks ago, it looks haunted, dark, and gloomy! I loved their old house. It was soo nice! They suited it so nicely aswell, i get they need extra space etc but doubling the mortgage for something off a horror movie 😂 no thanks!

On it now for all they can get. I don’t mind adverts but not when they are for anything offered should be what works with your family or they look desperate
I feel sorry for her breast feeding and 4 other kids whist supporting his break down and suicidal thoughts.
some times you need to put family first and stay away from the insta fortune you hope will make things better

if they weren't constantly getting gifted family days out, they'd never spend any time together. that's two weekends in a row they've supposedly decided that they need to spend some family time together, to take a break from the stress of the move, which you then continue reading only to realise that of course it is just another #gifted post. why can't they just take the kids out somewhere nice because they WANT to spend time with them, not because they're being paid to?

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else understand what that thing at the garden centre was about yesterday? I can't get my head around it and why people turned up! Also why would you want strangers taking photos of then holding your baby and putting it all over IG!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else understand what that thing at the garden centre was about yesterday? I can't get my head around it and why people turned up! Also why would you want strangers taking photos of then holding your baby and putting it all over IG!
I did wonder? Totally bizarre as to how people are sucked into this sort of thing, all thinking that they are their friends, when in fact its all about the money, some people must be so wrapped up in their and other Instagramers lives to pay money for something like this, I find it all very weird, a strange society we live in 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ok, found the house. Really think they could of got something much nicer for the money, seems like they just wanted something ‘big’ to show off but each to their own.

So confused as well about what the meet up thing was? What did they do talks about? Surely they’re not that interesting or have that much to say?! Was it more of a ‘come look at how amazing we are and what great parents we are’ kind of thing? Because they think they’re amazing...

Reactions: 1
it essentially seemed like a chance for their adoring fans to go hang out at a garden centre (?!) and meet the galbally family - minus henners - which they obvs perceived as a fantastic opportunity for their followers, as they seem to think they are celebrities - thus hiring a room, filling it with chairs and simply turning up qualifies as an "event" 🤣

as usual - based on the videos they've shared of the event - the girls, who looked thoroughly miserable throughout, were flaunted to the crowd - they ARE the couple's unique-ISH selling point after all - plus they obvs now they have jimmy to add to that "cuteness" appeal. that's literally all the "event" seemed to be - loyal followers travelling from miles around to catch a glimpse of greasy alex and fawn over his infant children - including taking photos! - minus henry ofc, because despite the fact he was at school, henry is always left out, so i doubt anyone noticed he was missing, poor kid. he doesn't have that cute baby appeal, so he's essentially lost his worth. tbh, it all seemed very awkward and cringe...

OMG, just seen the video of the house, they have ripped out what looks like a pretty new kitchen, probably cost thousands and throwing it all in the skip. 😡 😡 😡 😡

How many people can only dream of having that kitchen, who would of come and taken it out and used it.

I am totally gob smacked that these idiots would do this, the greed and entitlement, the waste. Lost for words.

God how I hate this family 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Its disgusting. They should have put on free cycle. They revolt me how they ignore henry but he doesn't bring in the money does he.

I dont know what is worse. The event itself or the people that went....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They really must think they are celebrities cos people actually came tbf all her sisters, nephews mam an dad was there, they must of took up lots of tables. I didn't like how Alex was saying come down an meet the girls an Jimmy 😱 . Why would you want all these random people meeting your children. Do normal people have their perfectly good kitchen ripped out walls knocked down 6 weeks before Christmas with 5 young kids. An Alex filming the builder an saying you don't like being filmed an still put it on his stories for his 100 k followers 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.