Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thicko actually just using a hair dryer on ones of the gals hair whilst she had a metal headband on,ouch! how stupid poor kid

Reactions: 1
Seems the gells have been gifted Kicker shoes!
why, their parents don’t take care of their footwear it’s always in a shocking state?

Reactions: 5
Seems the gells have been gifted Kicker shoes!
why, their parents don’t take care of their footwear it’s always in a shocking state?
Shoes miles too big again. Those parents are a disgrace, never short a few bob for their busy social life, her nail maintenance & her designer wardrobe but the kids have to wait for free shoes. They don’t deserve those children

Reactions: 10
Was it just me that winced watching them jump into such a shallow paddling pool? It looked like both Henners and Lot Lot landed quite awkwardly on their ankles

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I was looking at his story’s… and there she was: poor Lottie fighting for her position in her own family. ‘The gels’ are way too strong for her. Alex doesn’t treat Lottie very well. She doesn’t get what she needs. Sorry, as a Dutchie it’s hard to use the right English words for what I see and feel, but this pictures will tell the story.
What a weird place to have tattood!

He went to work, watched the girls swim then watched footy

no you didn’t! You answered the door when they get home from swimming??? You can’t even lie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oops, they did it again…
Poor Lottie… Annabella has to be the first, no matter what!
The screenshots will tell the story, again
#safeLottie
Thats actually really sad! Her little face, I bet they will say its because it's in alphabetical order but that needs to be nipped in the bud and have no order or assigned colours, they need to be treated as individuals and not triplets, I use to love watching them when they were babies but now I skip most their post cos can't stand poor lottie being pushed aside 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Thats actually really sad! Her little face, I bet they will say its because it's in alphabetical order but that needs to be nipped in the bud and have no order or assigned colours, they need to be treated as individuals and not triplets, I use to love watching them when they were babies but now I skip most their post cos can't stand poor lottie being pushed aside 😥
Poor Lottie... ive noticed on several occasions over last few weeks Annabella pushing Lottie out of the way or trying to stop her doing things..just makes me think A is a little shite!

Reactions: 10
I think Annabella is so used to being number 1 that she can't deal with it when things are different. Alex and Charlotte should have done things differently. Annabella is a bossy child, but that's how her parents made her. Certainly Alex can't compete with her at all. Char is too lazy to really raise the girls, she asks for a compliment when she has taken all the kids to school and cooked a Spagbowl in the evening.

Reactions: 3
I think Annabella is so used to being number 1 that she can't deal with it when things are different. Alex and Charlotte should have done things differently. Annabella is a bossy child, but that's how her parents made her. Certainly Alex can't compete with her at all. Char is too lazy to really raise the girls, she asks for a compliment when she has taken all the kids to school and cooked a Spagbowl in the evening.
Most definitely it's been drummed into A that she comes first so can't really blame the child but it needs stopping and it doesnt make her look good or nice, should never of been done in the first place I don't understand why triplets are treated as though they're the same person

yeah, i think that's exactly the issue. i don't think Annabella is necessarily brattish - it's more that she's been raised to believe she always comes first, because with their ridiculous pattern of Annabella, then Florence, then Lottie in every situation, she always has come first - so it's entirely learnt behaviour. from the outside, it makes her appear spoilt and pushy, but if you are aware of the way the girls have been treated since birth, it makes sense that she behaves the way she does. not that it excuses the way she behaves towards Lottie, and it is heartbreaking to see her push herself forwards and actively push Lottie into place behind her, but it's behaviour that Alex and Char have caused, and should be correcting. it's not fair that Lottie is forced to grow up always feeling like she is third best, and it's worse that not only do her parents not correct Annabella's behaviour, they actually encourage it - like in that recent story where they are showing their swimming certificates and Lottie is physically pushed to the back of the line. 😔

it's awful that she's treated that way, and especially at an age where she is fully aware that she always comes last, as it will dramatically affect her self esteem and sense of self worth as she grows up, and could easily lead to her accepting that people treat her badly or walk all over her, because that's she's accepted that she deserves to treated that way. even in the stories on the girls birthday, it was evident that all the kids have been taught to treat Lottie as though she is in third place, as Henry was filmed grabbing her arm and telling her that her pile of presents was the one at the end, not the pile she was excitedly running towards. even on her birthday, she's shoved aside in favour of Annabella and - to a degree - Florence. 💔

i can't even remember why it started that Annabella was number one, then Florence and then Lottie. was it based on birth order, or how the fetuses were initially labelled on scans or just preference in terms of the way that A and F are identical, and therefore favoured over Lottie because they have the potential to earn the Galbally's more money? it certainly doesn't help that their initials A, F and L fall into that order alphabetically. but regardless of the initial reasoning, it's entirely unnecessary and is obviously detrimental to the development all three girls in the way they are treated as though they are ranked in a triplet hierarchy.

i can't even remember why it started that Annabella was number one, then Florence and then Lottie. was it based on birth order, or how the fetuses were initially labelled on scans or just preference in terms of the way that A and F are identical, and therefore favoured over Lottie because they have the potential to earn the Galbally's more money? it certainly doesn't help that their initials A, F and L fall into that order alphabetically..
I’m curious about how the “order” came about too.

Whatever the reason though, it’s bizarre and unnecessary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.