Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you open a door like that on a sleeping child? Thought they had a camera to watch him?

Reactions: 3
Why did he push one of the twins back when she said she needed the toilet
i noticed that too, but just assumed it was the usual case of Alex prioritising content above his daughter's wellbeing - i'm sure he allowed her to use the toilet, but only once she'd performed adequately for the camera and joined in with the "big boy bed" chant, he's not going to let her leave halfway thru filming, because their views rely on the presence of the triplets. 🤦🏻‍♀️ priorities

Reactions: 2
Think Alex and Big Jim both need haircuts. The state of them. Henry seems to be only well groomed lad in that house.

Reactions: 4
There latest stories with all the kids beside the water is putting me on edge 😬

Reactions: 2
Think Alex and Big Jim both need haircuts. The state of them. Henry seems to be only well groomed lad in that house.
it's not even the length with Alex, it's the fact that his hair is always weirdly vertical and a total mess. as for Big Jim, the poor kid has needed his hair cut for years. the fact that he's a boy with long hair isn't the issue - it's the way that it is regularly tied back into a bun so tightly that it must physically hurt him. they pull the girls' hair back way too tightly too. the poor kids must have constant headaches - and it risks damaging their hair too. 😔

Reactions: 7
I was looking at his story’s… and there she was: poor Lottie fighting for her position in her own family. ‘The gels’ are way too strong for her. Alex doesn’t treat Lottie very well. She doesn’t get what she needs. Sorry, as a Dutchie it’s hard to use the right English words for what I see and feel, but this pictures will tell the story.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was looking at his story’s… and there she was: poor Lottie fighting for her position in her own family. ‘The gels’ are way too strong for her. Alex doesn’t treat Lottie very well. She doesn’t get what she needs. Sorry, as a Dutchie it’s hard to use the right English words for what I see and feel, but this pictures will tell the story.
i just went and watched after reading what you wrote, and i totally understand what you mean. it's the way Alex grabs the hands of both the twins, and Lottie is left on the edge of her own family - and while Henry is on the other side and not holding Alex's hand either, he's a lot taller and bigger and isn't pushed to the side in the way that Lottie barely gets through the doorway. it's honestly heartbreaking the way Lottie is treated and sidelined by her own family - and as she's the smallest, she doesn't have the strength to push herself forward in the way that th twins do when they are all vying for attention.

i agree that Alex definitely treats her differently. recently, he only seems to film stories with her when it involves Lottie sitting in front of a plate of food, because he's intent on proving a point to tattle in terms of our concerns about Lottie's low weight and struggles with eating - which, in reality, will only execerbate any anxieties the poor girl already has with food, having Alex shove a camera in her face every time she's given a meal and being asked pointless, inane questions. hardly the way to help a child feel more relaxed around eating or make the environment around them feel less stressful. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They are absolutely disgraceful parents. I hope Lottie does the best of them all and makes a great life for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nice to see lottie had a different dinner looks like it was something she chose even though it was a quick glimpse, still no praise, should of said well done lottie for eating your dinner do you think you could try eat a little bit more instead of the negative you need to eat more

Actually you shouldn't ask your child to eat more or eat all the food. This leads to later problems

Trigger ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

1. Obesity
2. Eat too much then be sick
3. Negative towards food

If a child as had enough never force them to eat more if hungry later on give them fruit
The body and mind knows when full.

• Heart
Actually you shouldn't ask your child to eat more or eat all the food. This leads to later problems

Trigger ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ ⚠

1. Obesity
2. Eat too much then be sick
3. Negative towards food

If a child as had enough never force them to eat more if hungry later on give them fruit
The body and mind knows when full.
that's exactly my issue with the way they force Lottie to sit in front of her plate of food, staring at it for hours while her siblings eat ice cream in front of her. especially when Alex has explained previously that he has his own issues with food and disordered eating, that in itself means Lottie is potentially more vulnerable to developing an eating disorder, and the last thing he needs to be doing is making mealtimes into such a nightmare, with so much pressure, exacerbating her anxiety by filming her every time she eats and asking her inane questions, instead of trying to make the environment at meal times more chilled and relaxed and allowing her to listen to her own body and recognise when she has eaten enough.

forcing a child to finish their whole meal in order to "deserve" dessert - especially cruelly taunting them by allowing their siblings to eat dessert in front of her while she isn't allowed any - is such an outdated approach, and not only does it place foods like ice cream on a pedestal - rather than teaching kids that food is simply food, full stop - it also messes up a child's natural ability to determine when they are hungry or full, which is instinctive in children and can cause problems if they taught to doubt their own hunger cues, or that their feelings if fullness can't be trusted. the way Alex acts around food - especially in relation to Lottie - is setting her up for an awful relationship with food and as he struggles with that himself, you'd think he'd desperately want to protect her. 😔

• Heart
How on earth is she cooking that stir fry?! Raw chicken on top of the veg 🤢
You cook the chicken first you daft b*nt. I knew she couldn’t cook but this is another level.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You cook the chicken first you daft b*nt. I knew she couldn’t cook but this is another level.

I was thinking exactly that same thing 🤢

Was literally just coming here to say that. What is left of that veg by the time you've cooked the chicken.

Food poisoning pending. I can't believe she has put the veg in first then the raw chicken 🤦‍♀️
i'm a vegetarian and don't ever cook meat, yet even i know that you cook the chicken first! isn't it just basic common sense that you don't dump a load of raw chicken into a pan of vegetables?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

She wants a medal for getting her kids to school on time 🙄

hun we all do it, every bleeping day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Alex's story tonight. Florence's face just said I don't want a camera pointed at me and I don't want to answer your stupid questions. Those poor kids are constantly bombarded with inane questions to create content.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.