Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate scruffy footwear, it says a lot about a person, or in the gals case, their parents.
my mum always said people look at your shoes first..i always dismissed this as a teenager but she was 100% right ..i always clock someone's scruffy shoes and I often see other people checking peoples footwear before moving their gaze upwards to the rest of them!
i always made sure my kids shoes were.clean / polished!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate scruffy footwear, it says a lot about a person, or in the gals case, their parents.
There’s no excuse for not throwing some polish on their shoes if they don’t want to replace them this late in the school year. At least it would look like they’re making a bit of an effort.
All that time & money spent in nail bars & on nights out & she can’t make her kids look presentable. I’m saying her because Alex can’t even make an effort to look after his own appearance

my mum always said people look at your shoes first..i always dismissed this as a teenager but she was 100% right ..i always clock someone's scruffy shoes and I often see other people checking peoples footwear before moving their gaze upwards to the rest of them!
i always made sure my kids shoes were.clean / polished!
Me too, used to love applying the original cherry blossom black shoe polish to my kids school shoes, leave overnight then buff up in the morning, so satisfying seeing gleaming shiny shoes, they in turn now do the same for their own kids, my grandchildren.

Reactions: 7
Now we'll have him filming the girls or Lottie polishing the girls shoes. Just because he read it here.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlotte is just so thick she doesn’t realise how damaging all the filming is
Alex just doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 5
Filming a McDonalds #ad … Don’t think McD will be happy. The video work is terrible, you can’t hear Alex talk properly because the wind is blowing. They did an awfull job!

Reactions: 3
Filming a McDonalds #ad … Don’t think McD will be happy. The video work is terrible, you can’t hear Alex talk properly because the wind is blowing. They did an awfull job!
McDonalds, because even the crap they serve up is preferable to the tit that passes for spag bol in the Galbally house 🙄

Even on a night out for his birthday he looks homeless!
why doesn’t he sort his beard abs hair????

anyone else lose their voice on a night out??? Did we need 8 plus stories on that? 🙄
They proper grind me!
So boring! NO content

Reactions: 7
So funny, I'd swear there was a sudden increase in the amount Lottie is filmed and featured 🤔. Again I think someone has been reading here 👋🏻.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did he push one of the twins back when she said she needed the toilet

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.