Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they ever spend a weekend at home? Or just having chill out time. As for posting a pic of Lottie with a full plate of food saying she is hungry...........👋🏻Alex, that's for all of us here I know, thankyou, but we see through it.
“This isn’t an ad, we’ve paid for this”
Letting us know they’ve actually paid for the weekend away.
Does that mean the other weekend breaks they’ve had of late we’re all freebies?

Reactions: 6
Do they ever spend a weekend at home? Or just having chill out time. As for posting a pic of Lottie with a full plate of food saying she is hungry...........👋🏻Alex, that's for all of us here I know, thankyou, but we see through it.
it's always Lottie who is forced to have her photo taken posing with her meal, or filmed while she is eating it. and i fully appreciate that it's a reaction to us discussing it here, but if Alex was a decent parent, he'd take our advice to not put so much attention on focus on Lottie while she's eating, and to try to take the pressure from meal times by trying to make the environment more chilled and relaxed - but he's doing the exact opposite. photographing Lottie with a huge plate of food is meaningless, because we know the poor girl will only pick at it and then be told off for not finishing and forced to sit at the table staring at her unfinished plate, while her siblings eat their desserts right in front of her. he may have shared a photo of Lottie with her meal, but it was Annabella eating ice-cream - because obviously Lottie didn't get any. 😔

Reactions: 10
it's always Lottie who is forced to have her photo taken posing with her meal, or filmed while she is eating it. and i fully appreciate that it's a reaction to us discussing it here, but if Alex was a decent parent, he'd take our advice to not put so much attention on focus on Lottie while she's eating, and to try to take the pressure from meal times by trying to make the environment more chilled and relaxed - but he's doing the exact opposite. photographing Lottie with a huge plate of food is meaningless, because we know the poor girl will only pick at it and then be told off for not finishing and forced to sit at the table staring at her unfinished plate, while her siblings eat their desserts right in front of her. he may have shared a photo of Lottie with her meal, but it was Annabella eating ice-cream - because obviously Lottie didn't get any. 😔
One of the twins had ice cream and said something and Alex said you didn't eat all your dinner, so ok for them to have a treat for not eating all their dinner 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Celebrating Alex's birthday at Butlins. It's like they don't know you can celebrate events at home.

Reactions: 12
One of the twins had ice cream and said something and Alex said you didn't eat all your dinner, so ok for them to have a treat for not eating all their dinner 🤷‍♀️
i think the fact that Lottie was the only one who wasn't pictured with a bowl of ice cream implies she didn't get any. Alex is so focused on documenting every meal she has by sharing photos in his stories, it seems suspicious that all the other kids were filmed with their desserts. Lottie was undoubtedly left to sit unhappily in front of her unfinished meal until her siblings had finished their ice creams, right in front of her - and then been told they were leaving the restaurant and it was too late and she'd missed her chance to have a dessert. poor kid.

it's utterly heartbreaking. especially if she's seeing the twins being allowed to have ice cream. despite not finishing all their food. meals times must feel like a constant punishment - it's not as though she's being naughty, she obviously needs decent support and encouragment, and not experiencing mealtimes as a battle, which she is failing to recieve from Alex and Char, and they are making absolutely no effort to get her the help she needs. she must dread sitting down to eat - especially knowing that Alex will be immediately shoving a camera in her face when she's already feeling anxious. 😔

• Sad
As a pediatrician I once gave them some simple advice about how to handle Lottie’s struggle with food. I wrote them a friendly message…. And they gave me a block!!!! No I follow them from my husband’s account 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
They go out because they CRAVE attention!
They love having triplets! They love having 5 kids! I think it’s boring

Reactions: 7
Alex looks more and more like a homeless man. And he’s reading every post here: he filmed LotLot singing her song ánd we all could see her and her huge breakfast : beans on toast.
Their diet is terrible, unhealthy. I thought he is suffering from a heart condition????

I love how little lottie is her own person, dressing up in crazy clothes and singing her little heart out, she loves to perform, she comes across as more outgoing than the twins, way to go lottie

• Heart
I love how little lottie is her own person, dressing up in crazy clothes and singing her little heart out, she loves to perform, she comes across as more outgoing than the twins, way to go lottie
Great post. Fully agree, Lottie seems much more outgoing and cheerful. Another reason why I find it so difficult to understand why they treat her like the black sheep.

And how are they away so often! Never at home.

I don’t understand why they treat Lottie like that. She’s one of the triplets - one third of the big money maker!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why they treat Lottie like that. She’s one of the triplets - one third of the big money maker!
ahh, but she's the non-identical triplet, so of the three, she is the least "precious". like, she's an important part of the trio when they're pushing the triplet angle, but without her, Florence and Annabella are still identical twins in their own right - thus still potential money-makers. whereas - to Alex and Char - Lottie is nothing. if she was on her own, there would be nothing "special" about her, while the twins probably still get attention with people stopping them in the street etc - plus in terms of opportunities, the identical two are more "valuable", if that makes sense?

and this absolutely isn't how i perceive Lottie - i think she's adorable and definitely has the biggest personality of the three girls, but i think that's how she's viewed by the Galballys - kinda like an added bonus when she's needed, but otherwise they are happy to focus on the twins and the attention they bring. i get the impression that if the girls had been identical triplets, they would all be treated the same. it's weird though, because if you look at posts about the girls, Lottie has always been a firm "favourite" amongst their followers, and you'd think they'd play on that. but as much as it's heartbreaking how Lottie is treated so differently to her sisters, in the long run, i think it will be to her benefit - minus the unnecessary focus on her every time she eats a meal, and her parents refusal to get her the support she obviously needs 😔 - as she seems far more independent than Florence and Annabella, and certainly more able to be herself, and show her own unique character. of the three, she seems the least confined by the enforced "triplet" boundaries that Alex and Char have placed on them.

Reactions: 9
ahh, but she's the non-identical triplet, so of the three, she is the least "precious". like, she's an important part of the trio when they're pushing the triplet angle, but without her, Florence and Annabella are still identical twins in their own right - thus still potential money-makers. whereas - to Alex and Char - Lottie is nothing. if she was on her own, there would be nothing "special" about her, while the twins probably still get attention with people stopping them in the street etc - plus in terms of opportunities, the identical two are more "valuable", if that makes sense?

and this absolutely isn't how i perceive Lottie - i think she's adorable and definitely has the biggest personality of the three girls, but i think that's how she's viewed by the Galballys - kinda like an added bonus when she's needed, but otherwise they are happy to focus on the twins and the attention they bring. i get the impression that if the girls had been identical triplets, they would all be treated the same. it's weird though, because if you look at posts about the girls, Lottie has always been a firm "favourite" amongst their followers, and you'd think they'd play on that. but as much as it's heartbreaking how Lottie is treated so differently to her sisters, in the long run, i think it will be to her benefit - minus the unnecessary focus on her every time she eats a meal, and her parents refusal to get her the support she obviously needs 😔 - as she seems far more independent than Florence and Annabella, and certainly more able to be herself, and show her own unique character. of the three, she seems the least confined by the enforced "triplet" boundaries that Alex and Char have placed on them.
I think Alex & Charlotte really wish the three gals were identical because identical triplets are much rarer and are a bigger money spinner especially on Instagram than identical twins plus a singleton.
I think they hold this against Lottie.
Also, the state of the gals trainers 🤢
They’re always in a filthy unwashed & battered state!

Reactions: 3
I think Alex & Charlotte really wish the three gals were identical because identical triplets are much rarer and are a bigger money spinner especially on Instagram than identical twins plus a singleton.
I think they hold this against Lottie.
Also, the state of the gals trainers 🤢
They’re always in a filthy unwashed & battered state!
They don’t look too bad in comparison to their school shoes!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.