Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious about how the “order” came about too.

Whatever the reason though, it’s bizarre and unnecessary.
I did just go back to look as I know its been mentioned but way to many post to try find it so I gave up

Reactions: 2
People have stated in the past that Florence is Alex's favourite daughter and Charlotte's is Annabelle. Whilst the Grandparents it's Lottie.
Alex never bonded with Lottie as she was so tiny
Charlotte always had her which made Lottie Charlottes favourite right up a few years back especially at the old house Lottie was Charlotte's number one girl. Where's Florence as always been Alex's.
Lottie knows this. Look how she acts around him.
Look when he posts a picture (go back awhile) & he slates Lottie in photos just by a look or something that loads of people picked on.
He always carried the twins whilst Charlotte had Lottie.
Alex stop been so cruel to your youngest daughter
Stop the food filming we REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE IT. REALLY WE DON'T. SEEING POOR LOTTIE HAVE PROBLEMS IS HEARTBREAKING.
#SAVELOTTIE

P.S Annabelle was bought into the world first
Annabelle Rose (Pink)
Then came Florence the heavier child it was said
Florence Violet (Purple)
The tiny Lottie (2lbs)
Lottie Bluebell (Blue/green)
Green more cause her brother Henry is Blue
But Lottie is a lighter blue
But I forget girls can't like or wear blue still in the world
Jimmy is yellow or red

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People have stated in the past that Florence is Alex's favourite daughter and Charlotte's is Annabelle. Whilst the Grandparents it's Lottie.
Charlotte always had her which made Lottie Charlottes favourite right up a few years back especially at the old house Lottie was Charlotte's number one girl. Where's Florence as always been Alex's.
Look when he posts a picture (go back awhile) & he slates Lottie in photos just by a look or something that loads of people picked on.
Stop the food filming we REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE IT. REALLY WE DON'T. SEEING POOR LOTTIE HAVE PROBLEMS IS HEARTBREAKING.
#SAVELOTTIE

Annabelle Rose (Pink)
Florence Violet (Purple)
The tiny Lottie (2lbs)
Jimmy is yellow or red
Why have they all been assigned a colour thats so odd, I can understand the girls (not that I agree with it) but why the boys, if it's to do with someone else having their toys then sharing needs to be taught.

Reactions: 5
Why have they all been assigned a colour thats so odd, I can understand the girls (not that I agree with it) but why the boys, if it's to do with someone else having their toys then sharing needs to be taught.
i think it was understandable initially when the girls were babies, especially with A and F being identical - but it's gone way too far, with the girls being restricted by their colours and not being allowed to choose clothes/toys/accessories etc based on their own preferences. in terms of colours, I'm assuming the girl's assigned colours were originally allocated based on their middle names - with Rose being pink and Violet purple - but then Lottie Bluebell ended up with light green, as blue seems to be Henry's colour - but occasionally light blue, or is just stuck with whatever third colour is available. 😔

I have no idea why the boys were given colours, as i didn't really notice it until Jimmy was born and randomly assigned a yellow heart. with the boys, I get the impression it's more of a SM thing, and doesn't actually spill over into their real lives - or certainly not in the restrictive way that specific colours are imposed on the girls, as i don't often see Jimmy forced into wearing yellow etc. with the girls, they definitely use colours to identify which toys belong to each child, as they always buy them three identical versions of everything, just in their assigned colours, but as you say, they should be encouraging the kids to share - and at the age of five, buying them toys and games based on their own individual interests, not all the same based solely on the fact that they are triplets.

it's especially heartbreaking, in that Lottie seems to prefer the colour pink, while Annabella seems to like yellow. Florence appears to like purple, although that may just be that it has been instilled in her since birth that purple "belongs" to her, but allowing Lottie to wear pink etc wouldn't have any impact on Annabella, because although pink is "her" colour, I get the impression she doesn't even like pink. ffs, just ditch the colour system entirely. it's absolutely redundant at this point, and is preventing the girls from developing their own identities and prefer eves, and flourishing as individuals. 😔

Reactions: 7
If this was your dinner, would you be:
1) Mayo
2) Nando's sauce
3) Disappointed

at least it's not the usual spag "bowl", i guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20220621_202906.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the birth order… that’s why
it's genuinely heartbreaking to think that had Lottie been born first, her whole life would have been completely different. it's appalling that something as tiny as birth order should have such a huge impact on her life, her wellbeing and the way she's treated. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I saw a tiktok the other day about how it’s damaging to let multiples know their birth order as there’s a lot of pressure on the oldest and a lot of sidelining to the youngest when in reality there’s no older or younger, their personalities have been unknowingly decided by the doctor who decided which one to pull out first

Reactions: 3
it's genuinely heartbreaking to think that had Lottie been born first, her whole life would have been completely different. it's appalling that something as tiny as birth order should have such a huge impact on her life, her wellbeing and the way she's treated. 💔
Also if Lottie was born first she be called Annabelle
Their had a set way 1st birthday will be named Annabelle 2nd Born Florence 3rd Lottie.
I don't think their looked at the kids and thought no you should be that name.
I hope Charlotte was joking all them years ago about the name be the order born in

Also if Lottie was born first she be called Annabelle
Their had a set way 1st birthday will be named Annabelle 2nd Born Florence 3rd Lottie.
I don't think their looked at the kids and thought no you should be that name.
I hope Charlotte was joking all them years ago about the name be the order born in
ah, that's interesting! i guess I just assumed they'd already decided that the twins would be called Annabella and Florence, and the non-identical baby would be Lottie - i didn't realise it was dependent on birth order.

How lovely of her to rinse (as obviously not a proper wash,) then leave her sons pissy pants and shorts on a pub hedge!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
How lovely of her to rinse (as obviously not a proper wash,) then leave her sons pissy pants and shorts on a pub hedge!
The poor child. The best way to get started would be a couple of days at home where they can see patterns develop & how long he can go between wees. Running around all day from one thing to another won’t help him. A weekend at home wouldnt do any of them any harm & if one person can give Jimmy full attention I’m sure he’ll crack it quick enough.

Reactions: 8
#SAVELOTTIE

Annabelle Rose (Pink)
Florence Violet (Purple)
The tiny Lottie (2lbs)
Jimmy is yellow or red
it's definitely obvious that Lottie isn't Alex's favourite, and when he does share photos of her, he always makes sure he adds a caption which is scathing or critical, to some degree. there was certainly a time though when he was regularly sharing photos of Lottie, as he was very aware that despite his own bonding issues with his daughter, little Lottie has always been the favourite amongst his followers - the cute one with her own little personality, that people generally seem to have a soft spot for, and this was very much highlighted in comments left on photos of the girls. i think he resents her for that, because it means that he feels he has to share photos of her more frequently than he would like, because he knows that she is the child his audience want to see - but it's obvious their relationship isn't great, because of the three girls, Lottie is the one who tends not to engage with him when he asks her pointless, inane questions while filming her - and the obsession he has with whipping out his camera every time she's eating to prove a point to tattle and those of us concerned for her health, wellbeing and low weight is only going to further destroy their relationship, and make Lottie feel uncomfortable around him. it's such a shame, because she seems such a sweet, intelligent little girl, yet she's treated appallingly. 😔

I couldn't quite believe she'd actually done this when I read it 😂
Imagine going out for a nice pub lunch in the beer garden, only to have to walk past a hedge covered in a kids pissy pants!!
I know kids have accidents, Christ we've all been there. But if you're planning to start potty training surely the first thing you do is stay at home? It's lovely sunny weather and they have a HUGE garden...couldn't Charl really not miss her pub lunch trip!?

Reactions: 8
Cannot believe these two muppets. I bet nursery are well annoyed. He clearly isnt ready, basically forcing him to be ready and giving nursery the burden. I've got friends who work in nursery who complain about this a lot, basically shifting the toilet training on them, I'm sure she said 3 accidents at nursery, he is there for 3 hours so every wee was in his pants surely 🙄 why even bother, he isn't ready.
Just shows how disgusting they are, rinsing wee clothes in a pub toilet then leaving them to dry, bet they stunk, they need a 40 degree wash with washing detergent, bet she put them in the wardrobe when home. Imagine sitting down for a nice meal and smelling piss because some couple just randomly decide to potty train their child on the worst day ever when not at home.
After potty training 3 children I would say if at least 50% of the wees are not making it to the toilet then the child isn't ready and I'd wait another month personally.

I love that she was asking for advice too. I wonder how many comments said exactly what has been said here. Stay at home for a few days. Everyone knows that is what you do with potty training, She is on child 5, she should know by now.

But heaven forbid they stop their lifestyle of eating out for 50% of meals just so Jimmy can be potty trained.

I love that she was asking for advice too. I wonder how many comments said exactly what has been said here. Stay at home for a few days. Everyone knows that is what you do with potty training, She is on child 5, she should know by now.

But heaven forbid they stop their lifestyle of eating out for 50% of meals just so Jimmy can be potty trained.
Someone commented saying stay at home and she replied that it’s not easy with 4 other children.

• Haha
Someone commented saying stay at home and she replied that it’s not easy with 4 other children.
She didn’t need to be sat in a beer garden

Reading her excuses for not being able to stay home to do it is bull crap. Summer hols are just around the corner & the kids would love a few days in the garden

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.