Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lewlew

D967F40C-4DBF-44EC-B15D-30259741A6D2.png

Is it just me that wouldn't be taking my child who had just been diagnosed with Tonsillitis and spent the morning on a nebuliser to jump in the bloody sea or am I the stupid one?

• Wow
Reactions: 22

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
no wonder the kids look so malnourished - not Lottie being underweight, but the other kids often have huge bags under their eyes and look like they are potentially lacking vital vitamins! not only are they given the same couple of meals in repeat each evening - predominantly "spag bowl" 🤦🏻‍♀️ - the younger four spent the afternoon at a birthday party, understandbly eating a buffet of standard kids' party food and cake - only for Char to immediately take them to Costa and buy them all biscuits, follows by a trip to the sweet shop! none of those are problematic in themselves, but it seems a little bit over the top to cram all of that into the space of. a few hours! after sharing a photo of Big Jim tucking into a huge selection of biscuits at the party, plus a chocolate muffin etc, you wouldn't then take the kids directly to eat iced biscuits and then to visit th sweet shop in their way home?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Crazycatty

VIP Member
How on earth is she cooking that stir fry?! Raw chicken on top of the veg 🤢
You cook the chicken first you daft b*nt. I knew she couldn’t cook but this is another level.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

pixelsdream

VIP Member
oops, they did it again…
Poor Lottie… Annabella has to be the first, no matter what!
The screenshots will tell the story, again
#safeLottie
Thats actually really sad! Her little face, I bet they will say its because it's in alphabetical order but that needs to be nipped in the bud and have no order or assigned colours, they need to be treated as individuals and not triplets, I use to love watching them when they were babies but now I skip most their post cos can't stand poor lottie being pushed aside 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
and suddenly it all makes sense as to why both Alex and Char were mailing a huge drama about all the gels having wobbly teeth repeatedly for the past few days! they were slyly on the beg for freebies - and now Char is showing off the little personalised pouches and glass bottle to store the tooth that a small business gifted the gels, after seeing the stories about their wobbly teeth - which arrived perfectly in time with Florence losing her tooth! ✨magic!✨ it's gross how the greedy Galballys know exactly what they are doing, and share stories which dramatise specific aspects of the gels' lives, knowing that it will result in them being sent loads of free items!

the poor tooth fairy is gonna be faced with quite a quest, if she has to locate a lost tooth inside a bottle, inside a pouch, inside a cushion! hardly worth the effort. if I were her, I'd sack it off and keep the money. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

stargirl23

VIP Member
So on her post she’s being referred to test to see if she’s got absent seizures, on Alex’s story she’s been diagnosed with it and it’s hard for them to come to terms with. I’m sorry but she’s not been diagnosed at all, she’ll need to have an EEG which is what the referral to neurologist will do. I hate how he’s just made out she’s been diagnosed with something she hasn’t yet. Maybe I’m being too sensitive but I find it really offensive when I’ve spent 5 years of my life pushing with neurological teams and having seizures daily and needing diazepam and oxygen to bring me round until I finally got my diagnosis. I do genuinely hope she’s ok and it turns out she doesn’t have this condition but I hate seeing influencers self diagnose things when it’s not yet been confirmed to get more attention etc

Reactions: 14

splogit

I don’t understand why they don’t enjoy their holiday, and then when they get back home, post a few pics and videos we don’t need hourly updates on their holiday, TURN YOUR PHONES OFF AND ENJOY YOUR FAMILY !!!!!

• Heart

SunnyScotland

And another thing I can't stand, full football kits on holiday. It looks so chavvy. Especially when all 5 kids were wearing them. Horrible polyester clothes in thar heat is not not nice. Why can't the boys have some decent cotton t shirts and shorts.

• Heart

surfmum

View attachment 1441478
Is it just me that wouldn't be taking my child who had just been diagnosed with Tonsillitis and spent the morning on a nebuliser to jump in the bloody sea or am I the stupid one?
Jeeeeesus! What is wrong with them? Surely someone could have taken her back to the room for a nice chilled out day, watch a couple of movies on Netflix and let the antibiotics kick in??
I mean I'm not being dramatic but your child needing a nebuliser is quite serious, I don't understand why they couldn't just let her rest. It's so irresponsible

Reactions: 13