Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are a bag of dicks... I don’t believe jimmy wasn’t there yesterday obviously he was hiding with her mother

Reactions: 1
Don’t they go awfully quiet when they’ve fucked up!!!
It’s as if they’re waiting for it all to blow over!

Deleting the pics of her parents PROVES that none of her explanation was valid!

Reactions: 10
She hadn’t replied to any of the replies to her post, she knows she’s in the wrong! 👀

Funny isn't it nothing screams guilty like going off stories for the day!!! if she hasn't done anything wrong then why go so quiet, when they are usually all over social media every minute of every day!!!

Reactions: 3
She has replied now, a copy and paste response to everyone who criticised her
Ah sorry I worded that badly. I meant she hasn’t replied to any of the replies she got to her comments back to her ‘Charlotte’ post. And some had valid points questioning her twisting of the rules!

Ah sorry I worded that badly. I meant she hasn’t replied to any of the replies she got to her comments back to her ‘Charlotte’ post. And some had valid points questioning her twisting of the rules!
Ahhh I get you. That's because there is no come back. She knows she is bending the rules to her own agenda and that her advert has probably backfired for jump street massively with loads of people saying they won't be going due to their obvious lack of regard to the rules. I think to reply would be digging herself a deeper hole

Reactions: 4
Her reply is so passive aggressive at the end aswell. I can't remember the exact words but its totally unnecessary. The people commenting and questioning it are other parents, who quite rightly were unsure what had gone on.

Reactions: 2
The idea of going to jump street and being surrounded by children sounds like my idea of hell, I’m even less likely to go now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jump street have blocked me for replying to a comment on Charlottes post!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
All they do is ads. What a boring life those kids must have, either mum & dad talking to themselves whilst filming themselves, or the kids themselves having to sit in front of a camera, act up for the camera, talk to the camera. Only every going on free days out, or to the garden centre if no freebies have been begged.
When Alex first started his IG page when the girls were born, he was normal. Now he’s like a kids party entertainer, prancing around acting like a prat. Does he even actually still have his proper job? God knows when he has time to do it if he’s got time to faff around in tk ‘looks like a jumble sale’ maxx.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.